Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are we destined to be together or...

The_Sensual_One

I broke up with my children's father a year ago cus I couldn't deal with his anger and the arguments we always had. I haven't found anyone that I'm interested in and quite frankly find most men creepy, disgusting, and just not worth my time. I started thinking about my ex cus after all we are bound to each other by our kids. He lives in his home state and he comes down to visit the kids every 3 months or so for birthdays and holidays. He recently was down here for our daughter's birthdays and we had sex several times. I miss him and want to began patching up the issues we had in the past. I was wondering are we destined to be together or am I just wishful thinking? He says he just wants to remain friends for now and see what happens. I accept his flaws. Not sure if he accepts mine. Does anyone here give readings pertaining to this subject? It could be cards, intuition, pictures, names, etc. I'll add more if you need more information.

Thanks

Love and Light

You left him for a reason. Has he done something about that or are you just going to accept it. Don't mean to be nasty but its something you have to decide if you can live with.

You don't need a psychic to know if he has changed or if this can work.

• Like 2

I don't have a "skill" for readings, i wouldn't believe one anyways. I don't usually offer advice but i have been in your shoes before.

If you simply look around at odds of resolving "problems" the results are low for any real success. In my experience, the problems never go away. Resolving issues normally requires real change in a person. Change, if it comes is usually very slow. Move on with your life.

:clap:

I did

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 1

The biggest problem is that you gave up TMI so any one who wanted to do a read would have it tainted by what you have already divulged. But in this case it does not take a psychic to confirm that what broke you two up has not been resolved, and frankly never will be. In order for this to work you two would have to change your basic personality traits. Now you can suppress these traits for awhile, but the facts are you can not change the nature of the beast........when you mix vinegar and water, eventually you get separation, because the two really do not mix well, and in your case eventually what drove you apart in the first place, will drive you apart again......right now you are bitter, but in time that will change and you will meet some one not quite so creepy and then your feelings will change......it simply takes time.

• Like 1

How interesting that you have this as your own Quote; 'Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.'

So, if you understand your own quote, then you will understand you are the one that decides.

He is already part of your life, having children together and having been together. That bond will never be broken.

So,

Yes, he is part of your destiny but not in the way i feel you mean.

Then again, is he the best for you? Really? it would seem not. I think you are selling your self short there by thinking of going back to all that. When you are already on your way to a new life. That is not a good idea at all.

It is normal to think these things after such a break up and then after a short bout of sex and so on but really???

Right now.

This is your time to be with yourself, get back to loving you and also a time to work out these negatives you are holding on to about men, being 'creepy' and such like.

How could you possible start a new, when you are bringing all the old outworn belief system and experience, into your new life. Any relationship right now, would be a bad idea with this attitude. For you could only attract to you that which you believe.

So, if as you say you are thinking all 'men are creeps, disgusting and not worth your time'... Well, that is exactly what you will get, Case in point, the fact, the old lover being able to get in your pants again. Your not expecting any better, so you will not receive anyone better.

You need to change before anyone, him, another guy, who ever can be as good for you as you deserve. This is about you being good for you first. Then the rest will all fall into place.

Time to love yourself. Spend some time having fun and let your focus adjust, as you really are not thinking straight right now. But with a lot of self love you will become clear.

All the best.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 2

Thank you all for the replies. My view has always been like that with men because I've met quite a bit the same except when I met this guy I knew we would have a life together. He was the only one that ever made me feel good about his energy. I can feel energy from a person and I feel his energy is changing out of the old him into a new him. And I like it. I do love myself, never said I didn't. I always had more fun with him cus I was sheltered growing up and never got to have any fun til I met him. I appreciate the wonderful replies. I went ahead and meditated for a while, something that I haven't done cus of my kids. And I got my answer of the direction our relationship with each other will take. I feel much better now. And as for that quote I have, I had that since 2010. I haven't updated it. So my views on thing have changed.

I broke up with my children's father a year ago cus I couldn't deal with his anger and the arguments we always had. I haven't found anyone that I'm interested in and quite frankly find most men creepy, disgusting, and just not worth my time. I started thinking about my ex cus after all we are bound to each other by our kids. He lives in his home state and he comes down to visit the kids every 3 months or so for birthdays and holidays. He recently was down here for our daughter's birthdays and we had sex several times. I miss him and want to began patching up the issues we had in the past. I was wondering are we destined to be together or am I just wishful thinking? He says he just wants to remain friends for now and see what happens. I accept his flaws. Not sure if he accepts mine. Does anyone here give readings pertaining to this subject? It could be cards, intuition, pictures, names, etc. I'll add more if you need more information.

Thanks

Love and Light

hmmm my intuition says to not patch things up you should do a cut and clear to break your feelings for him and possibly try a spell to find your true love i was in a similar situation 10 yrs ago and this helped me greatly. also it sounds like hes using you for sex while hes around you i just pulled a card for you and its the fox which means danger or deceit i know you find many men unappealing but try to meditate on opening your heart up to a worthy man hell come along

• Like 3

There had to be a reason you left.

I've had exes i've been with later on and thought I wanted it back... never worked out well. That's my experience though.

Sometimes being with someone again that you've known before is familiar and comforting, but it doesn't mean that it's the best thing.

Just my two cents.

• Like 2