Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

German Politician Inhales on Live TV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 37,831 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

Spiegel said:

Smoking a joint on live television is tough to deny. But that is the predicament that one German politician finds himself in after he took a drag off a joint during a late-night talk show on Thursday night. He says he didn't believe that it was real marijuana, but the show's host says it was.

US President Bill Clinton, famously, didn't inhale -- at least that's what he said. But even as most of the country assumed he was not being entirely forthcoming about his possible marijuana consumption, there was no way to check. There was no proof.

A German politician this week, however, is having a decidedly more difficult time with his denials. After all, Martin Lindner, the deputy head of the pro-business Free Democrats in parliament, appears to have taken a drag off a joint on live television.

Read more

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#2    Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

I believe Germany has bigger fish to fry than some politician who didn't believe it was real and called/"inhaled" the bluff.

I call non-news.

#3    Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

I'd vote for him!

I mean come on, the article says that he did not believe that it was a real joint, and had to test it. Who hasn't had that happen to them? Jeez! ^_^

#4    Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,829 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

Politicians are master deniers even with pictures.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users