Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stargate Reality

orbhunterx

stargatereality_zpsa227b63d.jpg

Greetings!

Very little has been disclosed about the real Stargate program, so I'd like add to that discussion...

Years ago, after watching Stargate, I was fortunate enough to have a lively talk with a very intelligent, highly ranked military officer.

After being told there are many levels of classification, I understood that having a theorectical discussion on Stargate was acceptable to the person.

Already having had a gut feeling what was shown had an unmistakable ring of truth to it, I went down the rabbit hole, so to speak, with them.

While I have no proof of this, and will not reveal the officers name, this is what I gleaned:

1) The Stargate is a real artifact.

2) One was recovered from an underwater location in the Atlantic.

3) The Stargate found was of ancient Atlantean origin.

4) The military made it operational.

5) Missions have been conducted by armed forces of the USA with this technology.

The person who told me all of this I would trust with my life, and let me in on an absolute, no bull****, truth.

If anyone has more details on the reality of the military Stargate effort, I would really enjoy hearing more on it, specifically:

1) Where has the Stargate led?

2) Which star systems, if any, can it reach?

3) Does it access alternate dimensions?

4) Does time travel play a roll?

5) What kind of beings, if any, have been encountered?

6) What is known of the creators of the Stargate?

It's my belief that a huge amount of life altering information, including our history and place in the universe, will come to light from this program being

declassified, and opened up for serious deliberations.

Thank You!

• Like 2

Sounds like you would have more info on this than we would.

What missions did they conduct?

You had a talk with a high-ranked military officer, and suddenly you'd trust them with your life? Anyways, you have no evidence and are essentially asking us to take you at your word.

The skepticism reader is off the charts right now. I will be very surprised if anyone else here knew anything about a real-life Stargate.

PS - the fact the you only have 2 posts under your user account right now also makes me highly suspect. No offence.

• Like 6

Just wanted to say that I love the idea of an actual Stargate, though. It's a brilliant concept

• Like 2

An artifact from a place that didn't exist... Riiight

What do I do with this information? And do you feel guilty about releasing classified information at the risk of your friends job?

I'd love to use a stargate :)

The following vid was part of a Stargate episode, within an episode, called Wormhole Extreme.

Even though it was done in a tongue in cheek approach for entertainment, I think of it more like an intelligence test ala "Hello folks! Here's the real deal. Do you get it?"

http://youtu.be/n0hW0A43n3Y

• Like 1

Sounds like you would have more info on this than we would.

What missions did they conduct?

I wish I knew!

You had a talk with a high-ranked military officer, and suddenly you'd trust them with your life? Anyways, you have no evidence and are essentially asking us to take you at your word.

The skepticism reader is off the charts right now. I will be very surprised if anyone else here knew anything about a real-life Stargate.

PS - the fact the you only have 2 posts under your user account right now also makes me highly suspect. No offence.

I knew the person for several years, so when I said I trusted them, that was how I feel about the character of the person in question.

I've got no hidden agenda by my posts, simply felt it was time to make what I was told known. If that helps some with more info to come forward and share great! I'm a truth seeker and I would like to know.

The following vid was part of a Stargate episode, within an episode, called Wormhole Extreme.

Even though it was done in a tongue in cheek approach for entertainment, I think of it more like an intelligence test ala "Hello folks! Here's the real deal. Do you get it?"

What do you mean,... are you saying that there are hidden messages in science fiction movies?

What do I do with this information? And do you feel guilty about releasing classified information at the risk of your friends job?

I'd love to use a stargate :)

First off, I was informed at that time that some information has been declassified. However, I was further told unless I had access to the numerical designation assigned to such data, there would be no way for me or anyone else to access it.

My friend retired.

What I will add though is they worked with nuclear vessels and weaponry, so was no slouch in the branch the served in.

Some unfortunately willingly ignorant, while others are just out of the loop, as well as some whose job it is to spread disinformation, confuse and ridicule.

The big question for me on a personal level is mainly how far is too far in the hunt for what's really going on behind the scenes?

My answer to that is that I place finding the truth for the benefit of others to be of tantamount importance.

• Like 1

What do you mean,... are you saying that there are hidden messages in science fiction movies?

Yep.

That way, when and if the information in question does come out, they can point to that as a means to reply that they had revealed some of it.

Obviously, that's running the risk of being considered a circular logic issue.

So, until more people with knowledge feel comfortable to come out on this topic, we're pretty much like mongrels with scraps tossed off the table.

Edited by orbhunterx

Some unfortunately willingly ignorant, while others are just out of the loop, as well as some whose job it is to spread disinformation, confuse and ridicule.

With this in mind,... Why do you choose to believe that what he told you is the truth?

Yep.

Any other good examples of whistle blowers/directors?

With this in mind,... Why do you choose to believe that what he told you is the truth?

Friendship, research, and my wits.

Yep.

Oh boy.

So what research did you conduct that verified the information your friend had told you? I would like to see some of these sources for my own research...

• Like 2

Friendship, research, and my wits.

A little wishful thinking perhaps? I mean, who wouldnt like something like that to be true, I know I would.

Sadly, Im going to need more than just my "feelings" about someone before believe in something like that.

Any paranormal claim really.

stargatereality_zpsa227b63d.jpg

Greetings!

Very little has been disclosed about the real Stargate program, so I'd like add to that discussion...

Years ago, after watching Stargate, I was fortunate enough to have a lively talk with a very intelligent, highly ranked military officer.

After being told there are many levels of classification, I understood that having a theorectical discussion on Stargate was acceptable to the person.

Already having had a gut feeling what was shown had an unmistakable ring of truth to it, I went down the rabbit hole, so to speak, with them.

While I have no proof of this, and will not reveal the officers name, this is what I gleaned:

1) The Stargate is a real artifact.

2) One was recovered from an underwater location in the Atlantic.

3) The Stargate found was of ancient Atlantean origin.

4) The military made it operational.

5) Missions have been conducted by armed forces of the USA with this technology.

The person who told me all of this I would trust with my life, and let me in on an absolute, no bull****, truth.

If anyone has more details on the reality of the military Stargate effort, I would really enjoy hearing more on it, specifically:

1) Where has the Stargate led?

2) Which star systems, if any, can it reach?

3) Does it access alternate dimensions?

4) Does time travel play a roll?

5) What kind of beings, if any, have been encountered?

6) What is known of the creators of the Stargate?

It's my belief that a huge amount of life altering information, including our history and place in the universe, will come to light from this program being

declassified, and opened up for serious deliberations.

Thank You!

The person who told you this is pulling your leg. Atlantis did not exist outside of a story written by Plato, hence no stargate of Atlantean origin. Based on the supposed facts he revealed to you, he is just using bits from the Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis shows.

• Like 2

Any other good examples of whistle blowers/directors?

There was a particular Star Trek Next Generation Episode called First Contact. Not the movie, one of the shows.

In it, its very well shown through alegorical means the ignorance that plagues our race at this time, in regards to revealing a much larger reality and universe.

The leader of the planet being visited by the Enterprise made several very important observations, one being that he had woken up thinking they were the center of the universe, yet after contact, had become one of a chorus among others.

He also said though he counted it as a good thing, his people were not ready to know the truth due to science, religious and other levels of their society being threatened by that knowledge becoming public.

Someday the MIB movie will be used in schools as a documentary.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 6

The person who told you this is pulling your leg. Atlantis did not exist outside of a story written by Plato, hence no stargate of Atlantean origin. Based on the supposed facts he revealed to you, he is just using bits from the Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis shows.

Pardon me, but your ignorance is showing.

LOL

There are many other oral and written traditions that point to the reality of Atlantis.

If anyone is interested in learning of that, look to:

1) Vedic texts regarding Tripura.

2) Cherokee oral tradition.

3) Genetic information on Haploid X.

4) Edgar Casey on Atlantis.

5) Mayan, Incan and other American historical information.

6) Information on a cometary bombardment that ended the last ice age.

7) Tibetan textural references.

8) Vitrified forts.

9) Radioactive remains of the cities of the Rama Empire.

Good Hunting!

• Like 1

Pardon me, but your ignorance is showing.

LOL

There are many other oral and written traditions that point to the reality of Atlantis.

If anyone is interested in learning of that, look to:

1) Vedic texts regarding Tripura.

2) Cherokee oral tradition.

3) Genetic information on Haploid X.

4) Edgar Casey on Atlantis.

5) Mayan, Incan and other American historical information.

6) Information on a cometary bombardment that ended the last ice age.

7) Tibetan textural references.

8) Vitrified forts.

9) Radioactive remains of the cities of the Rama Empire.

Good Hunting!

Oh, and The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, The Atlantean. A good read on it and other things.

Oh, and The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, The Atlantean. A good read on it and other things.

All peer reviewed Im sure?

• Like 1