Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

20 of the world's most beautiful trees

Still Waters

The first one,is my all time favorite. The jarracanda . I wanted to buy one and plant it in my front yard. They apparently do not do well ,in non tropical like ,and hotter climates.

They do well in places like south east Asia etc.

I did some research,and they have been planted in Florida Texas ,and southern California,but they do not always bear flowers .

I figured one would do horribly in NY .

The first one,is my all time favorite. The jarracanda . I wanted to buy one and plant it in my front yard. They apparently do not do well ,in non tropical like ,and hotter climates.

They do well in places like south east Asia etc.

I did some research,and they have been planted in Florida Texas ,and southern California,but they do not always bear flowers .

I figured one would do horribly in NY .

A native of Madagascar, I think ? Requires a warmer all-year round climate, they start to flower hereabouts (Brisbane) in October. The city of Grafton, north of Sydney has an annual jacaranda festival. A bit strange considering it is an exotic species !

http://www.jacarandafestival.org.au/

• Like 1

Absolutely lovely pics; I do like looking at trees!

A native of Madagascar, I think ? Requires a warmer all-year round climate, they start to flower hereabouts (Brisbane) in October. The city of Grafton, north of Sydney has an annual jacaranda festival. A bit strange considering it is an exotic species !

http://www.jacarandafestival.org.au/

How awesome ....!