Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Organ Theft Legends Research Survey

moldytoast

Hello! I'm relatively new here, so I'm not too sure if it's okay to post this here..

Anyway, I'm doing research on organ theft legends for a class I'm currently taking, so I've constructed a survey (Link below) on the topic! Your participation is greatly appreciated! More information will be on the survey's first page. It's completely anonymous, and the only thing I get out of it is answers that will help me with my analysis (hopefully)..

But the real question: what will you get out of it? ...........Knowing you did a good deed today? :D ......Knowing you helped some stranger get an A?

* Please just take the survey once, if you do decide to take it. Once again, I would appreciate participation very much..

Thanks for reading this! (And for taking the survey, if you decide to take it...which I hope you do)

That said, here is the link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S5K8RJ6

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moldytoast

• Vaise

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a little bit of an issue with one question, it has been fixed---if anybody tried to take the survey and ended up not being able to submit, I'm really sorry!

And sorry--wasn't able to edit the original topic post so I double-posted x_x

Edited by moldytoast

Survey completed, happy to help and good luck on getting that A work hard now ^^