Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,544 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 31 December 2002 - 11:59 AM

Has anyone here ever tried dowsing - and if so, did you have any success with it ?

user posted image                                                

#2    Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 12:52 PM

I can dowse with copper rods, usually i can find things and water underground, but I have never tried to do it with a map and pendulum or even with the forked stick.

The good thing with it is that the rods move by themselves and not by any movement that you may do with your hands, whether this is subliminal and you are the thing that knows where the item is and you are transmiting that info to the rods via the slight imperceptible moving of the hands I don't know, but I would think that that is what happens really.

Other than that the rods do move even if you hold your hands rock steady.

A way you can test if it works for you is to get an objext that you know well such as a ring that you wear, and get someone to hide it, take the rods or pendulum and concentrate on the ring, and try to find it.   If you can do dowsing then you should find the ring in no time.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#3    Kismit

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 09:33 AM

Wow Al . I'm gona try that   cool.gif                                                

#4    Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 06 January 2003 - 07:52 PM

Althalus said
Other than that the rods do move even if you hold your hands rock steady.

I agree Al I also have rods to dowse with but I  also like to use and pendulum, and that is very much accurate too.                                                

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users