Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7081    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,308 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

View Postscowl, on 15 February 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

Wow, there might be something to this.

Yeahhhh...not so much...

http://www.cmc-concr..., 29th ICMA.pdf

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#7082    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,960 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

Oniomancer, scowl, seeder, if it wasn't for you guys I'd have bailed on this thread long ago. I think the recent posts you guys have shared has met my quota for 'learning something new every day' for a month. Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow too. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#7083    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

View PostZeta Reticulum, on 15 February 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

But this forum is called UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES.............why dont you guys head over to EXPLAINED MYSTERIES...... then everyone will be happy

They have lost this one.  Mr O's attempts make no sense.  The discolouration is everywhere in the Upper Chamber and the Grand Gallery.

Nothing explains it.  No chemicals, nothing.

All total nonsense.

They have all been well and truly Dunn done and they know it.  

The rest is just saving face and survival so that they can continue the flat earth society here for another decade.

At least it's kept them busy I suppose.

Posted Image

#7084    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

No amount of data sheets from Mr O are going to solve this one.  

Listen to the people who have been there.  

Here's another:

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://books.google....pyramid&f=false

I'm sorry.  But is is all true.

There is absolutely nothing that can be done or said to change it.

It's done.

Mr O I do admire and respect you.  You are a great man really.  Perhaps it's time to rethink some life long held views?

See you soon.

Z

Edited by zoser, 15 February 2013 - 07:55 PM.

Posted Image

#7085    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,848 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

No amount of data sheets from Mr O are going to solve this one.  

Listen to the people who have been there.  

Here's another:

I'm sorry.  But is is all true.

There is absolutely nothing that can be done or said to change it.

It's done.

Great then kindly stop posting if its all over and Dunn. :tu:

haha, all the bolded words show exactly what you searched on... 'Great Pyramid granite'...what a poor search, you could have just gone to his website and copied/pasted. ...thats really clutching at straws. More importantly, why do keep posting stuff FROM A FICTIONAL BOOK?

I posted 3 rock solid links about the cracks, researched hands on by people who had been doing research for 20 years in the mids, were given permission to scan, drill, take samples etc....(BTW did Dunn have permission to do actual testing as just mentioned  -or did he just have a look about? do you even know?).

All 3 links posted reached the same conclusions. One lot even did the 3d modelling sequence...and even the computer said  YES!

Go back and read them

Edited by seeder, 15 February 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7086    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,119 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 February 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

Irrelevant nothing to to with GP.

Or bad link?

More irrelevancies.
On the contrary: drivels you are posting have much, I mean, MUCH less sense than god ol' turbo-encabulator. If you didn't liked paper, you can take it from YT

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#7087    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

Couldn't resist this.

The skeptics orchestra.

Posted Image

#7088    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,848 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Couldn't resist this.

The skeptics orchestra.

That's coz all losers, zoser...resort to sarcasm when they have nothing left

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7089    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Postseeder, on 15 February 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Great then kindly stop posting if its all over and Dunn. :tu:

haha, all the bolded words show exactly what you searched on... 'Great Pyramid granite'...what a poor search, you could have just gone to his website and copied/pasted. ...thats really clutching at straws.

I posted 3 rock solid links about the cracks, researched hands on by people who had been doing research for 20 years in the mids, were given permission to scan, drill, take samples etc....(BTW did Dunn have permission to do actual testing as just mentioned  -or did he just have a look about? do you even know?).

All 3 links posted reached the same conclusions. One lot even did the 3d modelling sequence...and even the computer said  YES!

Go back and read them

It's time to hang up your gloves on this one seeder.  Isolated granite is not going to crack from external shocks unless 75% of the pyramid is going to be destroyed with it.  

Basic physics.  That's all.

Posted Image

#7090    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

View Postseeder, on 15 February 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

That's coz all losers, zoser...resort to sarcasm when they have nothing left

Total hypocrisy.

You boys have been hurling insults, foul language, cynical posts, for weeks now.

The orchestra analogy is just very appropriate to the situation.

Don't take it seriously.

Edited by zoser, 15 February 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Posted Image

#7091    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,848 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

It's time to hang up your gloves on this one seeder.  Isolated granite is not going to crack from external shocks unless 75% of the pyramid is going to be destroyed with it.  

Basic physics.  That's all.

Go read the 3 pasted links... before they get re-posted over and over till it sinks in your noodle

the cracks had PLASTER in them...

Edited by seeder, 15 February 2013 - 08:13 PM.

#7092    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postseeder, on 15 February 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Go read the 3 pasted links... before they get re-posted over and over till it sinks in your noodle

I've read them.  Nothing there that's relevant to the facts.  That's all the skeptics have been doing here for weeks.  It's just an exercise in self delusion as far as I can see.

An empty granite box, no markings or artwork anywhere, precision granite for no reason whatsoever, ample evidence of huge power generation in the form of scorching, discolouration, and cracking in specific areas and you say it's a tomb???

Really?

Ah well, it's all good fun I suppose.

Posted Image

#7093    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,848 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

Ah well, it's all good fun I suppose.

youre a troll. and all you're doing now is trolling...

hows the daughter?

#7094    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,308 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

They have lost this one.  Mr O's attempts make no sense.  The discolouration is everywhere in the Upper Chamber and the Grand Gallery.

Nothing explains it.  No chemicals, nothing.

All total nonsense.

They have all been well and truly Dunn done and they know it.  

The rest is just saving face and survival so that they can continue the flat earth society here for another decade.

At least it's kept them busy I suppose.

Remember, you're talking about two different types of discoloration, the supposed color change of the sarcophagus, and the darkened areas.

In the quoted excerpt above, he says:

"this could not be explained away carbon residue and...carbon dioxide and water vapor"

How does he know this? He further says:

"The discoloration went right into the stone"

How does he know unless he sectioned the stone?

As stated, granite doesn't burn, so something else burnt would've had to've been deposited on it or some other agent soaked into it

We already know breath alone is causing salt and other minerals to precipitate out of the limestone, and moisture can move along seams. With it open to the air, the inside turns into a giant condensation trap all on its own. What happens if you get soot on the wall and something else hardens over the top of it? And there's all kind of other things, bat poop and urine, and who knows what the AE might have slathered on there.

You can't go strictly by appearances, which is all they've got. Cannot. You just can't do it. That would be like a cop arresting you because you looked like the criminal type. That's what this is, archeological racial profiling. You're stereotyping those walls just because they happen to be a little dark.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#7095    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

Just read through he posts.  I'm not surprised.  There is nothing but swearing and protest.  No technical refutation to account for the huge anomalies in the upper part of that pyramid.

Perhaps you missed my post.  No swearing, name calling or protest, just successfully refuting the "Great Pyramid was a nuclear reactor/electricity generator" theory.

Here's the link.

http://www.unexplain...90#entry4662758

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!