Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost item reading needed

gem_1990

Hi everyone

Ok so a few weeks ago I misplaced a watch of great personal signifcant value and it would mean so much to me if someone were able to offer some help.

Description of item: Gold and silver ladies watch, brand is Citizen, it was bought from H Samuels a jewellery retailer in the UK, it has numbers as its clock face, some scratches on the back of the watch, the word 'QUARTZ' is written on the face, its quite slender in size, was an 18th birthday present from my parents.

A few weeks ago I wa about to leave the house, I usually wear the watch Monday-Friday at work, when I get in from work I take the watch,necklace and earring off and put them all in the same place. On the friday night I came in, had the place to myself, took my watch and other jewellery off and placed it in the usual spot. That night I uncharacteristically had a bottle of wine whilst I watched my movies before going to bed. I do not remember moving or touching the watch after taking it off that night.

The next morning I decided to head into town for some shopping. As I went to leave I picked up the watch, intending to wear it, I then decided I didn't need to wear it and put it back down- I do not remember leaving the house with the watch in my bag, I wasn't wearing it and I don't believe I would have put it in a pocket as I had decided not to wear it. Therefore the chances if it being stolen are minimal. I have contacted lost and found at the stores I visited that day and the lost and found at work, but nothing has been handed in matching my description. I and my partner have throughly searched our flat.

Since that saturday morning I haven't been able to find the watch but the rest of the jewellary I wore that day has not been misplaced. I have been and continue to pray to St Anthony, I had tried step by step recollections, I have attempted some psychic help of my own but as of yet to no avail.

This watch means an awful lot to me, since I realised it was missing I've felt a huge sense of loss, anxiety and panic rises in my chest when I think of it.

Please can someone offer me guideance- this cannot be replaced by buying another watch as the meaning wouldn't be the same

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Miss Shadows

• DKO

• gem_1990

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Is there any furniture around where you set down all your jewelry and whatnot that has an iron frame? It could be pushed up against some metal on a carpet or something? Hope ya find it hun.

I can't find my keys, would be great if someone could tell me where they are. :wacko:

Hi Gem,

I'm getting the impression that you have a small animal in the house. One that collects things, it's cat like but I'm not at all sure it's a cat. It feels like it's close or like the other poster put pushed up against a carpet or something soft like a furry bed or an animal. Let us know if you find it and good luck.

Gracie.

• 5 months later...

I've misplaced my necklace given to me by someone special its a double heart pendant on a silver chain any help is great thanks !

This type of unawareness happened to me as well, though it was my pentacle ring. I too felt a sense of panic and anxiety when I searched for it... even searched places that would be highly unlikely for it to have been located there. As time went on, I got over feeling that sense of emptiness and dread whenever I thought about my ring. Once I was fully out of that state of mind, which was three days later I found my ring! It was under a ring holder I have on top of a bookshelf in my living room.

I believe that with most things, if you are already feeling that panic and anxiety, it will make it difficult for your mind to be in a relaxed state. The Human mind can be an unexplainable thing at times, but when all else fails:

Breathe

Be silent

Reboot/Gather yourself

Be Patient

I am sure that you will find it in time; however, as to when one can not be certain. Perhaps you should let the item come to you.

Kind Regards.