Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 6 votes

Readings


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#331    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

View PostJenniferdeanne, on 06 March 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

Age: 33
gender: female
specific question:   Will I find work and will it be meaningful?

Hi Jennifer,

Looks like you've tried a few things. They all look meaningful to me. I suppose it's a matter of what is meaningful to you? It's a matter of prospective. I'd find meaning in working with plants where you would find more meaning in helping abused women and that would just scare me. I do see you working with abused women or in the law in some way helping them. It won't be something you talk about much with people, you keep it under your hat, so to say. Looks like you've seen some ugliness in your early years, I suspect this would be very satisfying for you. You do seem to have a gift for knowing how violent people will react, you read them well.

Leah.


#332    meri1980

meri1980

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:04 Mar 2013

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostLeah G., on 06 March 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

Hi Meri,

Is someone sick? You have some psychic ability!! No wonder you are confused, you've been denying it most of your life and now it's popping up all over!! We all have our own path to follow on this but if I can help, I will. Very active energy all around you, the darkness will be lifting soon, that's not to say bad things won't happen, they happen all the time but your attitude needs to change, just deal with it and go on. You are the master of your life, well, other than God but you get my drift. Learn from difficulties, turn them in to light, find the good in everything and soon you will see only good. I love you sense of humor, I can just see you throwing your hands up in the air and saying, "Ok, what's next?" and laughing. 3 is an important number for you, three is a charm or mother, father and child, past, future and present.

Leah.


hi,thanks so much!i have been sick the past few weeks with mono.im pretty much ok now though,still not feeling that great.i have always wondered about the spiritual energy around me.ive always felt it in different ways.its caused me such anxiety though.what i grew up believing and what ive always felt drawn to explore are contrasting,as well as never feeling found in my beliefs rather just believing them and hoping the peace would come...what would you suggest i do?...and yes,the past few months have been a constant throwing my hands up in the air and saying "whats next?',i know you kinda just have to take life as it comes and make the best of it,just so overwhelming sometimes!


#333    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

View Postmeri1980, on 06 March 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

hi,thanks so much!i have been sick the past few weeks with mono.im pretty much ok now though,still not feeling that great.i have always wondered about the spiritual energy around me.ive always felt it in different ways.its caused me such anxiety though.what i grew up believing and what ive always felt drawn to explore are contrasting,as well as never feeling found in my beliefs rather just believing them and hoping the peace would come...what would you suggest i do?...and yes,the past few months have been a constant throwing my hands up in the air and saying "whats next?',i know you kinda just have to take life as it comes and make the best of it,just so overwhelming sometimes!

I would suggest you learn to do a protection blessing, (just a prayer for protection), you envision an umbrella forming over your head of God's love, bright white, so white it's almost blue, it covers your entire body and tucks under your feet. That will keep other people's negative energy away from you and you will find being in large crowds easier. You need to do that anytime you feel the need, I do it several times a day. It really helps when you are a sponge for other people's feelings and with spirits, which I suspect you are a natural medium but one thing at a time. Learn to do that and if you wish to go further, let me know but this should help very quickly.


#334    meri1980

meri1980

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:04 Mar 2013

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

View PostLeah G., on 06 March 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

I would suggest you learn to do a protection blessing, (just a prayer for protection), you envision an umbrella forming over your head of God's love, bright white, so white it's almost blue, it covers your entire body and tucks under your feet. That will keep other people's negative energy away from you and you will find being in large crowds easier. You need to do that anytime you feel the need, I do it several times a day. It really helps when you are a sponge for other people's feelings and with spirits, which I suspect you are a natural medium but one thing at a time. Learn to do that and if you wish to go further, let me know but this should help very quickly.

thanks,i will do that.if i do have some psychic ability, i would like to explore it,how do you even do that?not sure if thats causing my spiriitual problems,i just wanna find the right path.


#335    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

View Postmeri1980, on 06 March 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

thanks,i will do that.if i do have some psychic ability, i would like to explore it,how do you even do that?not sure if thats causing my spiriitual problems,i just wanna find the right path.

That's the thing lots of people don't understand, whatever path you are on is the right one, it is the way it's suppose to be. You are meant to be having these doubts and curiosities right now, you're learning and we learn until we die. We can work on psychic abilities later after you get this part down, I've tried to teach everything all at once before and people get confused and don't learn that this is the most important thing to learn. It's what you do before you interact with people, do a reading or channel the dead. It cleans out the cobwebs in your energy left by others that leak energy that you in turn soak up like a sponge. Haven't you ever wondered why people you don't know just walk up to you and start talking about things they wouldn't tell their own mothers?? People sense it, it's like being a counselor of the heart and everyone wants to talk to you but they all leave a little energy behind. They don't mean to, it just happens. Something I like to do when I get too cluttered is stand in the sun with my palms pointed towards the sky, close your eyes!!! Soak in the energy of the sun, it's very cleansing.


#336    RebelInsanity

RebelInsanity

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined:27 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Fairfield, CA

  • Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

19.
Female.
I keep getting the feeling I am being watched by something sinister.
Not sure what it is, so I would like to know if it is something I need to worry about?
Thank you.

Leave the door to your mind open, and the world will walk in.

#337    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

View Postlittle.wolf96, on 06 March 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

19.
Female.
I keep getting the feeling I am being watched by something sinister.
Not sure what it is, so I would like to know if it is something I need to worry about?
Thank you.

Hi Little wolf,

Nope, nothing sinister but you are picking up other people's energy, it's making you feel things that aren't your own. You have a great deal of empathy for other people, even if you don't like them, you feel them. You need to learn to shield yourself, I'm going to suggest the same thing I did for a poster before you.

I would suggest you learn to do a protection blessing, (just a prayer for protection), you envision an umbrella forming over your head of God's love, bright white, so white it's almost blue, it covers your entire body and tucks under your feet. That will keep other people's negative energy away from you and you will find being in large crowds easier. You need to do that anytime you feel the need, I do it several times a day. It really helps when you are a sponge for other people's feelings.

This will help you to stay more focused on your life and your feelings, paranoia can sometimes be caused by being empathic. Let me know if this helps, do it for a week or two and get back to me.

Leah.


#338    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:orlando

  • And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

28
Female
The bf and I have been together 2 years. Do you see us settling down and starting a famly any time soon? (I want kids!)

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#339    jenny2011

jenny2011

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Joined:02 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

Hello Leah.Hope you are doing fine. i have misplaced a very important document in my home and unable to find it yet? Can you see anything regarding this?
Otherwise i would appreciate a general reading for me. Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards
Jenny
29y.f




#340    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 07 March 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

28
Female
The bf and I have been together 2 years. Do you see us settling down and starting a famly any time soon? (I want kids!)

Hi Billie,

Looks like one of you have issues from the past that need to be resolved. Childhood issues. I'm seeing a great deal of fear connected to having children, I think from him but I'm not sure, it could be either of you or both. No one wants to repeat the past.

I do believe you will start a family soon but I can't say when, there seems to be plenty of love between the two of you. I suggest you sit down and talk about it and find out exactly why he's dragging his feet and go from there. Looks like he'd like to but there is fear.

Leah.


#341    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

View Postjenny2011, on 07 March 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Hello Leah.Hope you are doing fine. i have misplaced a very important document in my home and unable to find it yet? Can you see anything regarding this?
Otherwise i would appreciate a general reading for me. Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards
Jenny
29y.f

Hi Jenny,

I do see you finding the papers and giving them to the proper people, is this on someone's behalf? Someone with a "M" name? Sister perhaps? Do you have a desk that the top opens? I think you've looked there before but they are way in the back and caught on something, if I'm seeing this right, you may have to actually take the drawer out and look on the top. Finding things isn't something I do well. I hope that helps.

Leah.


#342    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:orlando

  • And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostLeah G., on 08 March 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

Hi Billie,

Looks like one of you have issues from the past that need to be resolved. Childhood issues. I'm seeing a great deal of fear connected to having children, I think from him but I'm not sure, it could be either of you or both. No one wants to repeat the past.

I do believe you will start a family soon but I can't say when, there seems to be plenty of love between the two of you. I suggest you sit down and talk about it and find out exactly why he's dragging his feet and go from there. Looks like he'd like to but there is fear.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

My dad was abusive and sometimes I'm afraid, but I do know what his mistakes were and will not repeat them. The bf had a decent relationship with his dad from what I have been told, but he doesn't talk about him much. His father died in a work accident when my bf was 18. He was mean to his wife sometimes, but I don't think he was ever mean to my bf or his sisters. If he was, I haven't been told about it.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#343    jenny2011

jenny2011

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Joined:02 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

thanks Leah :yes:


#344    Caterism

Caterism

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined:07 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, UK

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

33
Male
I think there is a young spirit in my house, nothing malevolent, but I'm curious as to who it might be. Thx.


#345    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostCaterism, on 10 March 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

33
Male
I think there is a young spirit in my house, nothing malevolent, but I'm curious as to who it might be. Thx.

Hi Caterism,

You have a lovely energy and I can see why spirits like to be around you. Are you a writer? You have an extraordinary imagination for writing, if you don't write, you should at least give it a try. I actually see a couple of spirits around you right now, it's a man and a woman, yes, they are a couple, oh, make that three, I see the young man too, they all seem to be connected together. It looks like they stay in one area, probably close to where you sleep. They come and go, they're not bound. These look like helpful spirits and nothing to fear, they just like your energy. I suspect you knew one of them or all of them in life at one point or another. I'm not getting any names.

Leah.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users