Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens, Moon Bases and Governments

Roj47

If I understand what the community on UM is saying :

Aliens have been visiting Earth for a very long time (undecided on how long), and the government is covering up (which one? All?). The white House is in communication with Aliens and although they travel long distances they do actually have a presence on the moon and under the sea in the Bermuda Triangle.

Various Astronauts have witnessed seeing UFOs and an Alien base on the moon. In no uncertain terms astronauts were told whilst on the moon that they should leave and never return to the moon again.

The returning to the moon is not a problem however as we have never actually been to the moon in the first place!

Having been poorly shot by what appears to be amateurs whilst spending billions, NASA are covering up what they saw on the moon whilst actually being in a studio with Kubrik faking what they saw.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• Lilly

• Waspie_Dwarf

• flyingswan

....Various Astronauts have witnessed seeing UFOs and an Alien base on the moon. In no uncertain terms astronauts were told whilst on the moon that they should leave and never return to the moon again.

....Having been poorly shot by what appears to be amateurs whilst spending billions, NASA are covering up what they saw on the moon whilst actually being in a studio with Kubrik faking what they saw.

Gee, does anyone else notice a slight contradiction (understatement) here? Also, any evidence for either of these hypotheses is rather lacking (another understatement).

I have to agree with you Roj47, this is what folks seem to be saying. It doesn't seem to make very much sense to me either.

Aliens have been visiting Earth for a very long time (undecided on how long), and the government is covering up (which one? All?). The white House is in communication with Aliens and although they travel long distances they do actually have a presence on the moon and under the sea in the Bermuda Triangle.

Various Astronauts have witnessed seeing UFOs and an Alien base on the moon. In no uncertain terms astronauts were told whilst on the moon that they should leave and never return to the moon again.

The returning to the moon is not a problem however as we have never actually been to the moon in the first place!

Having been poorly shot by what appears to be amateurs whilst spending billions, NASA are covering up what they saw on the moon whilst actually being in a studio with Kubrik faking what they saw.

Exactly. :yes:

oh, the government? it's the secret one, controlled by the alien who can be seen looking over GW Bush's shoulder.

oh, the government? it's the secret one, controlled by the alien who can be seen looking over GW Bush's shoulder.

This is the very clever secret government that can fake anything it likes and silence all whistleblowers, as opposed to the rather less than clever overt government currently responsible for the shambles in Iraq and incapable of even faking the discovery of WMD there?

This is the very clever secret government that can fake anything it likes and silence all whistleblowers, as opposed to the rather less than clever overt government currently responsible for the shambles in Iraq and incapable of even faking the discovery of WMD there?

yes, so presumably GWB (and TB, and perhaps GB, who knows) must be very good actors, since they seem to be the ones who are in charge of the Secret government as well.

If I understand what the community on UM is saying :

Prove aliens have visited. I want REAL PROOF, not some BS stories told so many times they're totally different than the originals. No blurry photos or videos. No shots of tiny lights in the sky. Have pieces of a saucer? Send them to a meteoritical lab for testing. Not some smuck no one's ever heard of.

Various astronauts have NOT seen UFOs (as in Alien spacecraft) OR so called "alien bases" on the moon.

We've been to the moon, walked on it and returned. Deal with it. THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people worked on these missions, including my uncle.

Prove aliens have visited. I want REAL PROOF, not some BS stories told so many times they're totally different than the originals. No blurry photos or videos. No shots of tiny lights in the sky. Have pieces of a saucer? Send them to a meteoritical lab for testing. Not some smuck no one's ever heard of.

Various astronauts have NOT seen UFOs (as in Alien spacecraft) OR so called "alien bases" on the moon.

We've been to the moon, walked on it and returned. Deal with it. THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people worked on these missions, including my uncle.

do you have REAL PROOF that aliens have never visited??? . . . . . . . . . i didn't think so :alien:

Tommy, my friend, you need to calibrate your sarcasm detector.

do you have REAL PROOF that aliens have never visited??? . . . . . . . . . i didn't think so :alien:

Once again I have to tell people like you that you can't prove a negative.

There is no tangible, viable proof that alien have been here. None.

And do we have REAL PROOF that aliens have ever visited???. . . . . . . .

Who should be the ones that have to come up with the proof?

• 4 weeks later...

<a href="http://www.book-of-thoth.com/article808.html" target="_blank">http://www.book-of-thoth.com/article808.html</a>

Here is reproduced completely the dialogue between the American astronauts and Control Center:

Armstrong & Aldrin: Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!

Houston (Christopher Craft): What ... what ... what? What the hell is happening? What’s wrong with you?

Click Read More

Armstrong & Aldrin: They’re here under the surface.

Houston: What’s there? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling ’Apollo 11’.Armstrong & Aldrin: We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments.

Houston: Repeat your last information!

Armstrong & Aldrin: I say that there were other spaceships. They’re lined up in the other side of the crater!

Houston: Repeat, repeat!

Armstrong & Aldrin: Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can’t do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything - what then?

Houston: Have you picked up anything?

Armstrong & Aldrin: I didn’t have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film

Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?

Armstrong & Aldrin: They’ve landed here. There they are and they’re watching us.

Houston: The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up?

Armstrong & Aldrin: Yes, they’re in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility - the fact is, we were warned off! There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can’t go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn’t risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:

"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the Moon module (LEM). But this message was never heard by the public - because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up."

<a href="http://www.ufoarea.com/main_ufo_and_astronauts2.html" target="_blank">http://www.ufoarea.com/main_ufo_and_astronauts2.html</a>

linked-image

linked-image

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar...lo_11_30th.html

linked-image

Edited by crystal sage

I think the government discovered something. While up there, of course keeping to themselves. I doubt there was photoshop back in the 60's & 70's. And I doubt these images are fake. Now I think about it. Maybe the government is in touch with them. Who knows.

I find it interesting that the above photographs have been put forward by crystal sage, who, in another thread, has also put forward "evidence" that Apollo was faked and never went to the moon at all. It rather proves the point being made by the original poster.

There is the same amount of evidence for aliens on the Moon as there is for Apollo being faked, none at all. I should know, I've counted it twice.

A bit of lens flare, an odd shadow and some people will believe anything.

I've long thought it would be entertaining to witness a debate between the "Apollo was faked" and "Apollo found aliens on the moon" conspiracists. Now it appears that crystal sage can provide that all in one person. Come on crys, entertain me.

I've long thought it would be entertaining to witness a debate between the "Apollo was faked" and "Apollo found aliens on the moon" conspiracists. Now it appears that crystal sage can provide that all in one person. Come on crys, entertain me.

can you prove armstrong and aldrin didnt see ufo's on the trip?...

can you prove armstrong and aldrin didnt see ufo's on the trip?...

Can you prove I don't have an invisible giraffe in my garden? The answer is no. Does that mean we now all have to believe that I have an invisible giraffe in my garden?

That is not the way that rational arguments are made. It is virtually impossible to prove that something doesn't exist or didn't happen, thus the burden of proof is on proving that it did. I can not prove that there is an invisible giraffe in my garden and so rational people will not believe that there is.

Can you prove that Armstrong and Aldrin DID see UFOs?

Can you prove that Armstrong and Aldrin DID see UFOs?

on the previous page their is a conversation between them and houston..so your saying it's fake?...i'm not sure..and no i dont have any proof..

Bingo! This is the question that should be addressed.

Here's a great link that explains the 'burden of proof fallacy' quite nicely.

I guess you would actually have to read the thread..

I guess you would actually have to read the thread..

Not sure if you noticed this, but I was one of the first to reply to the OP (I've obviously read the thread).

The fact remains that there is simply no strong irrefutable evidence for the existence of alien moon bases. Now, if one wishes to believe in alien moon bases as an act of faith...go for it. However, no one is compelled to prove that these bases don't exist (ie, we just don't assume something exists without some evidence for it's existence), this is where the burden of proof fallacy comes into play.

Not sure if you noticed this, but I was one of the first to reply to the OP (I've obviously read the thread).

The fact remains that there is simply no strong irrefutable evidence for the existence of alien moon bases. Now, if one wishes to believe in alien moon bases as an act of faith...go for it. However, no one is compelled to prove that these bases don't exist (ie, we just don't assume something exists without some evidence for it's existence), this is where the burden of proof fallacy comes into play.

I'm referring to the conversation on the previous page between armstrong,aldrin and mission control..so your saying it's fake?...save the analysis about faith..i'm referring to the thread at hand...

I'm referring to the conversation on the previous page between armstrong,aldrin and mission control..so your saying it's fake?...save the analysis about faith..i'm referring to the thread at hand...

You mean the conversation quoted here? Yeah, I'd say that's a hoax.

Armstrong would never say stuff like that. He punched a guy in the face for bringing up UFOs. It doesn't even sound like him anyway, totally r******ed. And these pictures are horrible.

Let me point out something very important:

1) There was no photoshop before the 90's

2) All the pictures presented here have been uploaded to computers.

3) We've had photoshop since the 90's

Nuff said