Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Theory on UFO

Pyrothunder

It's not my theory, i found it on some other forums but i do believe it.

I think UFO's and some aliens such as the "greys" are human beings, from a distant future. They use their UFO's to travel back in time and visit us.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• Alienated Being

• Please Explain

• TheHerb420

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think UFO's and some aliens such as the "greys" are human beings, from a distant future. They use their UFO's to travel back in time and visit us.

I doubt their are human beings from the future, But i 've read about some aliens being human like. But some professors have talked about the aliens ability to travel through black holes or wormholes and being able to manipulate them for travel, Which would make sense because even as fast as ufo's are they would really have to be cracking, More than the speed of light which they are probably capable of doing to reach us as much as thety have been. Edited by spikeman25

In no way is this theory news. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Edited by TheHerb420

Hm, perhaps it's so we don't ruin the future that they now live in?

And abducts us, i don't like their theory.

Time travel to your own Universe is IMPOSSIBLE. There are an infinite number of universes that each have a different time.

Ex.

(This is my Theory)

We live in a universe in which the current time is 14:16:29, in an other universe the time could be 14:16:28. Every universe has a different time period. If you were to travel back in time, you wouldn't be going in YOUR universe but in another Parallel universe. In other words if you kill your mother back in time in an other universe, then there would be NO consequences to your life because if you had killed your mother before you were born then you would be wiped out from existence in your universe and the one that you altered.