Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#46    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 March 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

You might do If I contribute,

As soon as I have time I'll post some findings here so that no one misses out with there being dual threads.

Now be a good boy and dont encourage more haters for yourself.

Edited by seeder, 21 March 2013 - 05:48 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#47    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostIamsSon, on 21 March 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

What I am pointing out is that your argument to invalidate AA theory seems to rest on the idea that the number of coincidences required to have had an extraterrestrial race find, land on, and be able to function on the Earth is so high that it is too ridiculous to even consider that as a viable scientific theory; but yet the number of coincidences required for that to happen have to be significantly fewer than the number of coincidences required by the "descent from a common ancestor" theory and yet that is supposedly a valid scientific theory.  So, if descent from a common ancestor through time, "beneficial" mutations and "natural selection" is a valid theory despite the coincidences required, then your argument for refuting AA theory due to the required coincidences is a weak argument.

But Ive not completely made my argument yet.  As said there will be a few sections! Each building on the previous...

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#48    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 March 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

You might do If I contribute,

As soon as I have time I'll post some findings here so that no one misses out with there being dual threads.

If you do,PLEASE.... present something with a little more substance that the tired old "I dont see how, therefor alienzz" crap.... The other tread is filled with it.

If you want to do that.... go back to the crappy thread and do it there.

Edited by DBunker, 21 March 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#49    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,038 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 March 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

Why don't you post under your real name seeder? Why have two ID's? Isn't that deceptive?
accusing people of deliberately breaking the rules in order to troll? That's scraping the barrel of desperation, isn't it?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#50    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 21 March 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

accusing people of deliberately breaking the rules in order to troll? That's scraping the barrel of desperation, isn't it?

exactly right. I think he feels this thread threatens the other and its the sour grapes stuff coming into play now with the negative slurs....

#51    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

I suggest we let the other AA thread die, and see where this new one takes us.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#52    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostDBunker, on 21 March 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

If you do,PLEASE.... present something with a little more substance that the tired old "I dont see how, therefor alienzz" crap.... The other tread is filled with it.

If you want to do that.... go back to the crappy thread and do it there.

:tu:    and thats always going to be where the AA theory falls down. Total lack of substance/evidence/facts..

#53    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

View Postseeder, on 21 March 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

:tu: and thats always going to be where the AA theory falls down. Total lack of substance/evidence/facts..

The only interesting about that thread must be from a psychologist point of view.

#54    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 21 March 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

I can prove it if you want me to.

Posted Image

#55    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

View Postseeder, on 21 March 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

But Ive not completely made my argument yet.  As said there will be a few sections! Each building on the previous...

The stonework will always be the killer though.

The most solid tangible evidence and it will never be destroyed.

Posted Image

#56    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 March 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

I can prove it if you want me to.

Take it to the garbage thread... with the rest of your "evidence".

#57    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 March 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

To add:

Any argument on the AA hypothesis without dealing head on with the stone evidence is just likely to be weak philosophy.

Posted Image

#58    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 March 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

*Sigh* -- "I dont know, therefore alienzzz" :td:

#59    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 March 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

To add:

Any argument on the AA hypothesis without dealing head on with the stone evidence is just likely to be weak philosophy.

haha :clap:

this thread hasnt even got started yet.... baby steps.....(for people like you!)

#60    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

View Postseeder, on 21 March 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

haha :clap:

this thread hasnt even got started yet.... baby steps.....(for people like you!)

Saying of Zoser:

Two AA threads are better than one.

I'll just wait for the right moment to strike.  Once the philosophy is spent, Zoser will enter the room like a heat seeking missile.

See you soon.

Don't be angry please.

There is still much more to be revealed.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users