Photo

The Loch Ness Monster

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany, Videos 12 August 2012 · 589 views

sea monsters and serpents videos
A video I made about three months ago. I hope for improvement.

In the spirit of constructive critizism, the slide with the elephant in the water was difficult on the eyes to read. Gotta watch the color-contrast stuff.

StarMountainKid
Aug 12 2012 08:14 PM
The Surgen's photo is a fake, admitted to be a model placed in the water. Anyway, good video. I've watched some of your others, too. Keep it up!

Supersquatch
Aug 12 2012 09:16 PM
@The Mule: Yeah, I know. At least I had the Google Translate lady reading what it said. (No really, go to Google Translate, make it English-to-English and type something and click on the button that makes the lady talk.)

@ StarMountainKid: I forgot to mention that it was a fake. As I was watching the video last night, I was like, "What? I didn't say it was a hoax?" (I wrote a post about that, though.)

Which ones did you watch? I like the Dover Demon video I made but, unfortunately, Mrs. Google Translate's volume wasn't that high on that video.

StarMountainKid
Aug 12 2012 10:33 PM
Think I watched them all of them. I think maybe you could give more information in the Deepstaria video. I didn't really know what I was watching.

Other than that, maybe you could make longer videos about these kinds of subjects in more detail. You're doing good so far. Thanks for posting this one here.

Supersquatch
Aug 12 2012 10:54 PM

StarMountainKid, on 12 August 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

Think I watched them all of them. I think maybe you could give more information in the Deepstaria video. I didn't really know what I was watching.

You were watching Deepstaria enigmatica, a species of jellyfish. I just made it to embed in a blog post.

StarMountainKid, on 12 August 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

Other than that, maybe you could make longer videos about these kinds of subjects in more detail. You're doing good so far. Thanks for posting this one here.

Will do. Thanks and your welcome!

Get Updates for New Posts

Click the "Follow this blog" button on the homepage to receive updates whenever a new post is written on Supersquatch.

Search My Blog

Short Stories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    adderiexola
    01 Jan 2014 - 17:17
  • Photo