Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Black Eyed People

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#46    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

this whole thing about black eyed people being demons is just too ridiculous to take seriously. next it will be omg did you see that guy with the big earlobes?? that means he's got demons!!  :o

#47    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:34 PM

View PostSquit, on 29 January 2011 - 03:07 PM, said:

just because people have the same hallucination, doesn't mean its real.
the whole 'black eyed people are demons' thing is portrayed in MANY books, films, tv shows etc. the idea has already been planted into millions of people's heads. therefore, if several people, all prone to hallucination, are amongst those who have heard about this, there is a chance that a bunch of them will have a hallucination concerning it.

if several people had a hallucination about a unicorn, you wouldn't assume that unicorns are real. if none of those people had known what a unicorn was, however, and they all had an 'hallucination' of a horned horse at the same time, it would be reasonable to assume that they really saw it. this is not the case, however. the ideas of unicorns, and of black-eyed people, are already well known

I agree just because a person has the same hallucination doesn't mean it's real.. I am sure some people that suffer from hallucinations can share experiences.. But, I am spiritual and spiritually gifted..  You probably could convince me if what I am shown didn't come to pass but, when I'm shown spiritually and it comes to pass that's just confirmation and therefore makes me stronger and wiser in my gift..  I am one that does not need confirmation from people because I have God, Arch Angel, Angels_ and Spirit Guides what more can I need... Now I do allow people to close gaps for me but, I only take information from those that I have determined are gifted whether they are strong in the gift or not they still have something to offer because they carry the gift..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#48    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:37 PM

View Postbacca, on 30 January 2011 - 01:31 PM, said:

Are you sure the eyes were black? I'm not trying to be funny, but my boyfriends eyes are so dark brown that depending on his mood, the lighting, the color he is wearing they sometimes look black. If someone were to glance at him or even stare at him in the right lighting and if he was angry they would swear his eyes were black where in reality they are just deep dark brown....just another option of what it could be

The eyes are a pitch black and its the whole eye no white part within the eyeball..  they whole eyeball is black which even a person that has dark colored eyes still would have the white surrounding the iris I think its called.. but, anyway along with seeing you also get a feeling..

#49    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:45 PM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 31 January 2011 - 02:21 AM, said:

I know that there is a few threads on this subject but I just have one or two things to throw in this mix. I know someone who has black eyes and there is nothing creepy about them. Just because someone has black eyes does not make them demons or possesed. There are varias reasons people have black eyes and being "Evil" is not one of them. I know more blue eyed creeps than black eyed creeps. The black eyed people you are talking about is an Urban Legend. There is no proof that any one with black eyes have done anything evil to anyone. They are not out there killing people or stealing children or anything like that! Maybe there are a bunch of people out there who have started their own cult and use black contact lens's as their identifer. Until they really try to do something horrible to you, why would you even think they are any different from you? This whole thread almost sounds racist. Just because you don't like the way someones eyes look is not a reason to even think for one minute that they are demon possessed. If someone gives you the creeps then stay away from them but don't start telling people that they might be demon possessed! I personaly do not believe in demons, they are intities made up by men. I do believe in good spirits and bad ones. I wish you could understand that there are no such thigs as demons. Please don't treat homeless people, who have black eyes, any different than the  blue eyed ones. Their hunger is just the same as the next guys. But this thread is starting to go in a racist direction and it looks bad from my seat.

Rocketgirl B)

I understand racism very well and it's meaning..  I am speaking spiritually..  A person that can not see or hear spiritually will not and I repeat will not be able to understand spiritual things..   Spiritual things are done out of the worldly norm.. Things that people can not duplicate... So I am only a believer because they are confirmed for me..  Like for instance on a simplier level.. I walking past a young woman that works at a place that frequent and I never talked to her and don't know her or anyone that she may know that I am aware of.. but, anyways when I looked at her this particular time something told me that she was in college and so I decided to seek confirmation from her.. I asked her and she said yes and how did I know that.. and I explained it to her..  

In the natural for all too see whether spiritual or not.. no person is walking around with the total eye black but, some who are see by the gifted and have the experience can tell you that some have total black eyes.. the whole eye ball.. is black.. and not referring to a race or disadvantaged person..  Whether you are gifted or not I would always say pay attention to things that are posted so that you may learn..

#50    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:54 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 31 January 2011 - 01:14 AM, said:

Nice. I also gave up evil and fear of it. I to have understood that we that do not fear have power over it. Just be careful..... Physical evil is different. If we are really talking aout  the possability of physical bodies that are possesed and controled by negative entities, (a concept that I have no experience with by the way). Then a physical attack is possible. Especially people on drugs. Start snapping pictures of it you might find yourself the center of attention. Spiritually you sound equiped to deal with it, but are you physically. Just be careful. :)

I guess that's why my root chakra scores were low. :)

Ok. Thank you for the warning.. but, when something is revealed to me in real time I'll just say.. I am more of spectator just paying attention..  I wouldn't do anything to put myself in danger... I said the picture thing just to tease Mulder about the spiritual realm..  And also I have others with me and stay with me at all times..  One time when a black shadow came near me - my first experience.. seeing shadows I was so terrified I couldn't move I was so scared or say anything but, One spoke on my behalf to the shadow and he went away.. but, I've had plenty experiences to know that they will stand when you can not.. on your behalf.. but, I won't go into detail on the forum - I don't think I ever will about that but, like you enough to share in a pm if you want to ask questions..

#51    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

View PostJGirl, on 31 January 2011 - 04:22 PM, said:

this whole thing about black eyed people being demons is just too ridiculous to take seriously. next it will be omg did you see that guy with the big earlobes?? that means he's got demons!!  :o

I understand what you are saying.. but, I can not change what is.. I can do is continue to learn..  I've seen a black shadow enter or exit a person before and this person was clearly out of control.  I always seek for answers and know I generally not the only one with the experience..  My whole outlook is to learn so that I can use it to benefit others.. My gifting I mean.  It's easier for me to keep my experiences to myself then I don't have to worry about someone saying that it's not true etc... but, as I will learn I will continue to share and God just made me that way where I can feel confident because He has built confidence in me over the years..

Alot times we won't learn certain aspects because it's really too much for us to bare.. So we intentionally dismiss it and any experiences we may have.  I don't get overwhelmed with what I am shown because I just relax and wait for confirmation.. if there is no confirmation then I can dismiss it.. but, generally everything I am show spiritually has a meaning..

#52    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

View PostJGirl, on 31 January 2011 - 04:22 PM, said:

Crap....I have spacers.....soooo?

the truth is out there....

#53    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:03 PM

View PostToolite, on 31 January 2011 - 04:37 PM, said:

The eyes are a pitch black and its the whole eye no white part within the eyeball..  they whole eyeball is black which even a person that has dark colored eyes still would have the white surrounding the iris I think its called.. but, anyway along with seeing you also get a feeling..

Youre just probably seeing Wes a lot

Posted Image

the truth is out there....

#54    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:04 PM

View Postlsra, on 31 January 2011 - 04:19 AM, said:

All of these stories of black-eyed people say that they were talking to these people and suddenly they noticed their eyes were pitch black.   Maybe its just me, but I'm pretty sure that would be the first thing I noticed about someone!  Evil seems to be depicted in movies and TV shows by black eyes.   I wonder how many people witnessed this before it was used for entertainment?  I bet not many.

No while meditating with a group the person eyes were normal and then after meditation ended for the group I was shown that on a certain person and other things about the person was revealed..  I don't know what tv says about it.. but, one thing I also noticed is when tv using it sometimes it comes from a good foundation...  Like Steven  Spielberg - no one can not tell me that man is not gifted..  He writes all of his material never allows anyone to give him information and some of the material is spiritual so where did he get it from..  He is smart because He made money off of his gift. and no one questions him because its in a movie form which allows everyone to perceive it like they want too..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

#55    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:06 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 31 January 2011 - 05:00 PM, said:

Crap....I have spacers.....soooo?
sorry, you're screwed  ^_^

#56    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:06 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 31 January 2011 - 05:03 PM, said:

Youre just probably seeing Wes a lot

Posted Image

Thank you for the pic.. The eyes are completely black - similiar to that.. and I will also have a feeling associated with it..

#57    Squit

Squit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

View PostToolite, on 31 January 2011 - 04:34 PM, said:

I agree just because a person has the same hallucination doesn't mean it's real.. I am sure some people that suffer from hallucinations can share experiences.. But, I am spiritual and spiritually gifted..  You probably could convince me if what I am shown didn't come to pass but, when I'm shown spiritually and it comes to pass that's just confirmation and therefore makes me stronger and wiser in my gift..  I am one that does not need confirmation from people because I have God, Arch Angel, Angels_ and Spirit Guides what more can I need... Now I do allow people to close gaps for me but, I only take information from those that I have determined are gifted whether they are strong in the gift or not they still have something to offer because they carry the gift..

perhaps you are not spiritually gifted at all. there is no evidence that you are.
you may have had 'spiritual' experiences but they, too, may have been hallucinations.
you can never know.
how can you live your life with such certainty, without any proof?

Edited by Squit, 31 January 2011 - 05:08 PM.

#58    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:09 PM

View PostToolite, on 31 January 2011 - 05:04 PM, said:

*snip*
... Like Steven  Spielberg - no one can not tell me that man is not gifted..  He writes all of his material never allows anyone to give him information and some of the material is spiritual so where did he get it from..  He is smart because He made money off of his gift. and no one questions him because its in a movie form which allows everyone to perceive it like they want too..

are you suggesting steven spielberg is psychic or that he gets his material through some supernatural means?
can you please show us how you come to that belief?

#59    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

View PostSquit, on 31 January 2011 - 05:07 PM, said:

perhaps you are not spiritually gifted at all. there is no evidence that you are.
you may have had 'spiritual' experiences but they, too, may have been hallucinations.
you can never know.

You mean you will never know..  I know and others that know me has had me reveal something spiritual to them in one way or another...

There is no limit in the spiritual realm and maybe thats something you'll never know but, I will and become great in it too..

Edited by Toolite, 31 January 2011 - 05:10 PM.

#60    Squit

Squit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:12 PM

View PostToolite, on 31 January 2011 - 05:10 PM, said:

You mean you will never know..  I know and others that know me has had me reveal something spiritual to them in one way or another...

There is no limit in the spiritual realm and maybe thats something you'll never know but, I will and become great in it too..

no, i mean YOU don't know.
if i were to have a 'spiritual' experience, i'd be open to the possibility that it was real, but i would still put it down to hallucination.
YOU cannot know if any of these experiences are real or not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users