Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

TWA 800 Hit By Missile?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 25 May 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

On top of that Skyeagle THe facts are just that,FACTS ! No missile no tracks,no radar reports,No confirmed Eyewitnesses ! NADA ! ZIP ! Itrs all a C.T `s Dream ! :tu:

You are correct because there is no evidence that a missile was fired at TWA 800. Problems with aircraft fuel systems are no mystery and in fact, when my unit was sent to Kelly AFB, TX, to assist the C-5  reserve unit, we saw the wreckage of a B-52, which was destroyed in a fire. The incident involved the fuel system which was the result of a maintenance error. We were told that one person was killed in that incident.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#17    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 25 May 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

If you knew anything about the FAA, you would have known that the FAA is not known for its speed in getting things done.

Oh, it can be quick Sky.  I know 2 guys whose licenses were emergency revoked in less than a week.

The agency can be very quick when it needs to or wants to.

The point on the timing of this AD that the thread mentions is well made.  If this were really an issue, even though it NEVER happened before or since, the FAA would have acted quickly.  If passenger lives were really in danger, it would have grounded the fleet.

Recall that the 787 fleet was grounded instantly by the battery issue just in these last few months.  The agency IS capable of fast action Sky, and TWA800 caused a political AD that was not implemented for years.

They were not concerned about passenger safety with that silly AD, and that's why it took forever.

They WERE (justifiably) concerned with passenger safety on the 787, and grounded the fleet quickly.

#18    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 26 May 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

Oh, it can be quick Sky.  I know 2 guys whose licenses were emergency revoked in less than a week.

But, I know pilots who had to wait months to get their medical from the FAA.

The agency can be very quick when it needs to or wants to.

The FAA has often been criticized for taking its time to implement actions related to aviation safety.

Recall that the 787 fleet was grounded instantly by the battery issue just in these last few months.  The agency IS capable of fast action Sky, and TWA800 caused a political AD that was not implemented for years.

After receiving criticism over the years for its molasses-like movements, it had better do something quickly in regards to the B-787, because new aircraft were still sitting on the assembly line and the B-787 was a high-profile story around the world.

Edited by skyeagle409, 26 May 2013 - 02:55 PM.

#19    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

Duh!

But the point is Sky, which you seem to have evaded discussing, is that when it wants to, the agency can act very quickly.  As I mentioned in the previous post, the FAA grounded the 787 ASAP when it determined there was a problem effecting safety.  The "problem" discovered by the TWA800 accident was fake.  A story made up to protect whoever it was that launched a missle that night off the northeast US coast.  It was such a screw up that the Prez Himself actually went on TV to inform the people of this accident caused by sparking wires in a fuel tank.  Hogwash.  I don't recall the Prez at the time of the DC-10 accident in Chicago interrupting normal programming to inform the nation of that accident?

My opinion has always been it was an accidental event.  Somebody, probably human, screwed up and the missle fired at the wrong target or something like that.  But a missle was fired, no doubt.

One of my drinking buddies is of the opinion that there was somebody onboard the aircraft was an enemy of the state or one of its agents.  Who knows?  But it sure as hell was not sparking wires in the center fuel tank. :no:

#20    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 26 May 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

Duh!

But the point is Sky, which you seem to have evaded discussing, is that when it wants to, the agency can act very quickly.  As I mentioned in the previous post, the FAA grounded the 787 ASAP when it determined there was a problem effecting safety.  The "problem" discovered by the TWA800 accident was fake.  A story made up to protect whoever it was that launched a missle that night off the northeast US coast.  It was such a screw up that the Prez Himself actually went on TV to inform the people of this accident caused by sparking wires in a fuel tank.  Hogwash.  I don't recall the Prez at the time of the DC-10 accident in Chicago interrupting normal programming to inform the nation of that accident?

My opinion has always been it was an accidental event.  Somebody, probably human, screwed up and the missle fired at the wrong target or something like that.  But a missle was fired, no doubt.

One of my drinking buddies is of the opinion that there was somebody onboard the aircraft was an enemy of the state or one of its agents.  Who knows?  But it sure as hell was not sparking wires in the center fuel tank. :no:

Of course there is something called proof and evidence to confirm your opinion.

Yet all I see posted is pure speculation BR.

You think a missile hit TWA800?  

Where is your proof?  (I won't hold my breath waiting)

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#21    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 26 May 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

Duh!

But the point is Sky, which you seem to have evaded discussing, is that when it wants to, the agency can act very quickly.

Can, when it  wants, but for the most part, it doesn't.

No NOTAM was issued for a missile test that night and radar data confirms no missile was fired at TWA 800;  accidently or otherwise.

Edited by skyeagle409, 26 May 2013 - 08:37 PM.

#22    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Skyeagle ,Key phrase up there was ,"One of my Drinkin buddies "
You gotta Love this guy !

Edited by DONTEATUS, 26 May 2013 - 10:29 PM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#23    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 26 May 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

Skyeagle ,Key phrase up there was ,"One of my Drinkin buddies "
You gotta Love this guy !

I heard that!! :tu:

#24    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,978 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

I live about  7 miles where it blew up.my friends and I heard it blow up it sounded like a huge boom or thunder.
There was a story in the paper that  navy missile ship was off the coast of Long Island.
This plane was shot down, there where guys fishing that say a bright light going towards it.
But the governments spin was this was fuel leaking out lol.
The goverment can cover up a missile getting fired lol

Edited by coolguy, 27 May 2013 - 04:41 AM.

#25    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,089 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:09 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 27 May 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

I live about  7 miles where it blew up.my friends and I heard it blow up it sounded like a huge boom or thunder.
There was a story in the paper that  navy missile ship was off the coast of Long Island.
This plane was shot down, there where guys fishing that say a bright light going towards it.

Where did you think the missile came from?  A Naval Missile Boat?

I don't know if you are aware of naval vessel procedures or anything with regards to missile drill or live fire exercises (my father was in the Navy for 23 years and worked on several missile boats), considering that missile boats had over 150+ sailors on it, you'd think those sailors knew a live missile was fired off their bow.

Hell, before launching, it's announced to clear the bow for safety reasons.  Why hasn't any of them spoken up after 20 years?

Conspiracies such as a naval missile boat shot down TWA 800 rely on the opinion that only certain few on a naval vessel knew a missile was fired off their boat.  Which is completely based off ignorance.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#26    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 26 May 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Of course there is something called proof and evidence to confirm your opinion.

Yet all I see posted is pure speculation BR.

You think a missile hit TWA800?  

Where is your proof?  (I won't hold my breath waiting)

Nothing can be proven to a man in denial sir, and that's the situation with you.

If you had bothered to read the original post, you would have noted that more than 100 credible witnesses (FBI term, not mine) reported seeing a missle.

If you had studied the event as it was happening, you would be aware of a big turf battle between NTSB and FBI, with the latter winning.  Surprise, surprise, the story was controlled.

If you had bothered to visit Benton Partin's website, you would have the benefit of his experience and insight to help your own analysis.

But you did not, or at least you post as though you did not consult any other sources of information.

The FAA was aware of the turf battle between 2 other federal agencies, one supposedly independent, and thus it was aware of the political nature of the event and its 'investigation.'  As Kowalski subsequently pointed out, the AD (that's Airworthiness Directive) that eventually came out was not implemented for 6 or 8 years.

Contrast that to the speedy grounding of the 787 series over a very real problem, and the insightful person might begin to see what happened.  The NONinsightful person won't bother himself, and will simply regurgitate what he was told to think by NBC et al.

Bummer, man.

#27    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

It's been years since I've studied this issue, but I'm pretty sure there is also testimony from a crew of a military aircraft in the area, and that testimony, however suppressed in the media, also corroborated the 100+ people on the ground who saw the missle.

#28    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

OMG ! Babe Ruth are you telling everyone that THe Navy Blew this aircraft outta the Sky?
IT was a massive Fuel tank electrical spark ANd Explosion ! Do your Home work !

This is a Work in Progress!

#29    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 27 May 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

OMG ! Babe Ruth are you telling everyone that THe Navy Blew this aircraft outta the Sky?
IT was a massive Fuel tank electrical spark ANd Explosion ! Do your Home work !

No Don, it was a missle.  TWA800 as a story from start to finish is a perfect example of how the Executive Branch of the government took charge of the aftermath of an event, and covered up something.  The only real question is how it happened.  As usual, there were numerous military assets in close proximity to the event.

I still think it was an accident.

The instant giveaway that something unusual had happened I saw completely by accident, but I did see it.  Sitting at home with my young family watching TV, normal broadcast was suspended as Clinton came on TV.  Cripes, I thought we had gone to war with Russia! :w00t:

Then the big brouhaha between NTSB and FBI, at the same time with the numerous witnesses who had seen the ascending missle.

Then a ****ing stoopid AD that was 8 years coming.  A complete farce, so typical of wicked men in government who would lie to their people.

#30    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

I live about  7 miles where it blew up.my friends and I heard it blow up it sounded like a huge boom or thunder. There was a story in the paper that  navy missile ship was off the coast of Long Island.

Apparently, radar data did not show a missile heading toward TWA 800 and there was no NOTAM issued for a missile launch at that location.

But the governments spin was this was fuel leaking out.

The fuel did was not leaking out. Read the story again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users