Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Bigfoot habits

Atuke

Apologies if there is a thread for this but I couldn't find one.

In short, from believers only, what strange and odd Sasquatch habits or traits have you seen or read about? Please include details or a link.

Some strange ones I've come across are...

1) Bigfoot braiding horses manes

2) Bigfoot wearing ribbons in its hair(mostly red) and braiding its own hair, indicating culture

3) Bigfoot destroying stacks of tires(maybe seen as a threat or mistaken for a bear)

4) Bigfoot imitating songbirds such as chickadees.

5) male or female Bigfoot being attracted to women

6) Caches of human "trash" found in caves and discreet places and arranged in specific detail

Any thoughts?

• Like 1

Interesting that you would ask about the habits of a creature that is yet to be proved to exist. Cart before the horse maybe?

• Like 6

They are known to imitate several animal species, perhaps to attract them for purposes of sustenance :--)

• Like 2

Interesting that you would ask about the habits of a creature that is yet to be proved to exist. Cart before the horse maybe?

It's very easy. It's called faith in a belief. Do you question Christians or any God like entity? I do but I understand their beliefs. So far, I haven't seen one shred of evidence that Jesus walked this planet, but the world revolves around religion. Same with the Bigfoot people. You just have to have faith. They are watching you my friend...

This topic is beyond bizarre it's gone from the habits of a made up creature to the made up creature becoming a deity :no:

• Like 5

In short, from believers only, what strange and odd Sasquatch habits or traits have you seen or read about? Please include details or a link.

2) Bigfoot wearing ribbons in its hair(mostly red) and braiding its own hair, indicating culture

3) Bigfoot destroying stacks of tires(maybe seen as a threat or mistaken for a bear)

6) Caches of human "trash" found in caves and discreet places and arranged in specific detail

Any thoughts?

you don't believe in these, right ?

• Like 1

Yes I believe this I or I wouldn't have posted it. My religion too? Sure. It makes more sense to have an unknown hominid in the forests than to have an invisible man in the sky controlling everything. C'mon

Edited by Atuke

Here are strange bigfoot habits:

1. Extraordinary cleanliness - a hairy creature that leaves no hair behind

2. Extraordinary body removals - manages to be secretly buried each and every time despite appearing to live alone or in difficult to detect small groups

These are stranger yet:

1. Flitting in and out of his world like a ghost

2. Being seen in photos but not by the people as they took the photos - selective invisibility

• Like 6

Are you saying Bigfoot is your chosen religion?

HAHAHA this had me rolling

Great topic....

I would say the "out there" claims I've heard of, and don't put much faith in are "Eye Glow," "Hitching rides on Trains" , "Infrasound", and "Telepathy."

They are just wild oversized humans IMO.

• Like 1

I've def heard of the infrasound and I believe they do that. It's pretty amazing stuff actually. But the hopping on trains bit is a new one. Where at, out west? Fascinating!!

Edited by Atuke

Do you question ... any God like entity?

I'm quite approachable, ask away.

• Like 2

Yes I believe this I or I wouldn't have posted it. My religion too? Sure. It makes more sense to have an unknown hominid in the forests than to have an invisible man in the sky controlling everything. C'mon

I think you should just leave religion out of this thread. Otherwise is should be closed because that is baiting.

On topic:

1) Bigfoot braiding horses manes - Never heard this. Has this been reported more than once?

2) Bigfoot wearing ribbons in its hair(mostly red) and braiding its own hair, indicating culture - Never heard this. Has this been reported more than once?

3) Bigfoot destroying stacks of tires(maybe seen as a threat or mistaken for a bear) - For a supposedly smart creature, it's pretty dumb to attack tires.

4) Bigfoot imitating songbirds such as chickadees. - Maybe the sounds were actually chickadees?

5) male or female Bigfoot being attracted to women - This one I have heard of. The tabloid tales like - "I slept with bigfoot" and such.

6) Caches of human "trash" found in caves and discreet places and arranged in specific detail - Why would you link this to bigfoot. Isn't it more likely that it has a hermit or person passing through. Unless they also found hair and other evidence, this one is nothing.

• Like 2

Any thoughts?

So an animal smart enough to tie a bow in its hair with a red ribbon is also stupid enough to mistake a stack of tires for a bear?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 5

So an animal smart enough to tie a bow in its hair with a red ribbon is also stupid enough to mistake a stack of tires for a bear?

Would they mistake it for manbearpig though?

manbearpig-al_gore-02.jpg

• Like 6

Any thoughts?

I see you are a Ketchum groupie. You left out date rape incident, that's pretty odd behavior.

• Like 1

I see you are a Ketchum groupie. You left out date rape incident, that's pretty odd behavior.

I have to ask, what's the date rape behavior?

I have to ask, what's the date rape behavior?

Here is just one link I found there are many more. She is a sick woman, I hope she gets some help.

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/bigfoot-news-november-27-2012/

Ketchum’s Bigfoot rape was not an actual rape. As I reported earlier to much condemnation, Ketchum claimed that she thought she had been raped by a Bigfoot. She went out to her pasture, had some sort of a lost time event, woke a couple of hours later after being unconscious and felt sore in her vaginal area.

I have now learned that she was fully clothed the whole time and wearing jeans. There is no way that a Bigfoot took her jeans off, raped her and then replaced them. Forget it. It now turns out that Ketchum does not think she was actually raped. Instead she was somehow “mind-raped” by a Bigfoot. I suppose that’s possible somehow (don’t ask me how), but it sure as Hell is weird.

Here is just one link I found there are many more. She is a sick woman, I hope she gets some help.

http://robertlindsay...vember-27-2012/

Oy. Thanks for that evancj, I think.

Here is the relevant post for those not wishing to dig through the yeech

Ketchum’s Bigfoot rape was not an actual rape. As I reported earlier to much condemnation, Ketchum claimed that she thought she had been raped by a Bigfoot. She went out to her pasture, had some sort of a lost time event, woke a couple of hours later after being unconscious and felt sore in her vaginal area.

I have now learned that she was fully clothed the whole time and wearing jeans. There is no way that a Bigfoot took her jeans off, raped her and then replaced them. Forget it. It now turns out that Ketchum does not think she was actually raped. Instead she was somehow “mind-raped” by a Bigfoot. I suppose that’s possible somehow (don’t ask me how), but it sure as Hell is weird.

Edited by Merc14

I have a theory that every bigfoot is born with tiny feet, so they spend much of their childhood doing foot-stretching exercises.

• Like 1

Any thoughts?

Yeah! I think you are having it up our backs!

It was not bigfoot, it was a lion:

p01xknwx.jpg

• Like 4

More interesting is that something with fingers that thick can braid and tie bows but is worse at building shelters than your average city kid. And in the South, their "nests" look oddly like wild pig bedding areas {sarcasm on} (I wonder why.) {sarcasm off}

The one that cracks me up is "tapping rocks" and "tapping sticks", as they do at one of the Bigfoot ranches (oddly, in the same areas as woodpeckers live.) I also read about Bigfoot leaving messages (written) at a ranch for one of its aficionados, but can't seem to find that story now.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 1