Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Police consulted warlock over horse plaiting

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,494 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 28 December 2009 - 04:48 PM, said:

You’re spoiling my romantic moment here.  :lol:

A lot of work? To tie a ribbon and sleep under the tree is a lot of work?  :blink:
Besides, we are talking about fairies, not technical support.   :D
*snort*

Posted Image

#17    ~Onyx~

~Onyx~

The Wisest of Asses

• 7,141 posts

• They gave me life, I gave 'em hell.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:15 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 28 December 2009 - 04:48 PM, said:

A lot of work? To tie a ribbon and sleep under the tree is a lot of work?  :blink:
Besides, we are talking about fairies, not technical support.   :D

Well someone needs to drag these fairies, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century, that's all I'm sayin. :P

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views. Which can be unconfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

#18    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,435 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:05 PM

View Post~Onyx~, on 28 December 2009 - 06:15 PM, said:

Well someone needs to drag these fairies, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century, that's all I'm sayin. :P
You can’t drag me or my neighbours into the 21st century, let alone the mythical beings from our lore. :lol:
Also, we must not forget UFO enthusiasts that think that fairy related legends have roots in visits of highly advanced aliens or even people from the future. That kind of theories place fairies far ahead of our modest 21st century.   ^_^

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#19    night hawk

night hawk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

View Post~Onyx~, on 28 December 2009 - 04:22 PM, said:

Damn, that's A LOT of work. Can't you just send them an e-mail @fairydancindownbytheriver.com, or something?

the so called expert they consulted was Kevin Carlyon who is hated by any real wiccan, witch and satanist he knows nothing at all.  Discrd anything he says - it was just  done by pervs or those who like to create a mystery.

#20    Barnacle Battlefront

Barnacle Battlefront

Child of Skaro

• 5,393 posts

• There's no place like 127.0.0.1

A symptom of the universe

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:53 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 07 December 2009 - 05:47 PM, said:

people to start seeing tall, pale girls in long flowing gowns.  :yes:

Maybe those are the sacrificial virgins? :ph34r:

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking. Racing around to come up behind you again. The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older. Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy as hell.- Maca02

#21    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,508 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:05 PM

View Postnight hawk, on 29 January 2010 - 02:44 PM, said:

the so called expert they consulted was Kevin Carlyon who is hated by any real wiccan, witch and satanist he knows nothing at all.  Discrd anything he says - it was just  done by pervs or those who like to create a mystery.
yes, Kevin Carlyon,the "King of the Wizards" or whatever silly title he calls himself with now**. He wants to be Gerald Gardner, if not Aleister Crowley, but sadly, he isn't.

Anyway, the term "warlock" is actually a term of offence, i think, isn't it.

** The High Priest of British White Witches, if you please.

Edited by 747400, 29 January 2010 - 03:06 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#22    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:15 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 07 December 2009 - 06:42 PM, said:

Go to the creek or river, preferably somewhere in the forest, tie red ribbons to a tree and wait. You can fall asleep if you wish. Repeat for few nights, or until they show up.
If they are not appearing, just say out loud why do you need them and go home. If they appear, you can say your problems to them and they will help, but before that you'll have to dance with them (that's how crop circles are formed, according to our lore  :lol: ).
If a fairy falls in love with you, she’ll ask you to go with them, to their world. You can refuse that offer, but children born to fairy mother always belong only to her, human father has no rights.
Now you really, really want to meet one, ha?
Yes.

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#23    mitchall

mitchall

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:40 PM

Among horsey folk there is divided opinion. Some people believe it is just the wind that blows the mane into sort of plaits.
----------------------
Give me a break !!!

#24    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,435 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:23 PM

Well, wind is fine excuse... I mean, theory, just like Venus and swamp gas and whatnot.  ^_^

Now, about meeting fairies, it’s relatively simple if you live near places which they still visit and if you are of their kin. They don't trust ‘pure’ humans anymore.
You can always ask someone from family known to have bonded with fairies to help you contact them, but they are obliged to play dumb. First, it’s because fairies like to remain undercover in last few centuries and then, there’s the negative image various churches pinned on them.
When my great-grandmother was abducted by fairies (I kid you not) the official excuse for her out-of-body state was lightning strike. I’d never trade myths from my childhood for modern games.  ^_^

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users