Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

No Such Thing As Aliens On Earth Unless.....

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#121    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 21 July 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Bullscheise! What is obvious to anyone else but apparently goes over your head can be taken from here:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sound

Sound doesn't require ears to qualify as such. There are many kinds of animals that don't have ears, per se, that can still pick up vibrations. DUH!

Your previous idea is about as ridiculous as the question "If a bear craps in the woods and I wasn't there, did it really happen?" (No, he held it in JUST FOR YOU :rolleyes:). Whatever happened to critical thinking?

cormac

not ears than ....something to hear with......... to dum it up for ya genius
dam u know i dnt mean only ears

and i like c.

and it never happen to you

Edited by MR.Blueprint, 21 July 2012 - 11:07 PM.

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#122    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:58 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 21 July 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

so if a creature breathes methane u think that will produce a brain that functions well?

Absolutely.

and reptiles can hear

Yes, I simply noted that they do not have ears.

if a tree falls and their are no animals or humans than it doesnt make a sound

Wrong. It still makes a sound, regardless of whether anything is there to use those sounds as sensory information.

if you can sit here and post that im wrong.
than idk kno why im even entertainin ur replys
cuz you are the one who is small minded @cormac

Cormac is actually quite open-minded. At the very least, he isn't the one claiming that brains cannot exist without oxygen.

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 21 July 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

true

i think proper tool will never exist for that kind of travel or communication for any species

Incorrect.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#123    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 21 July 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

not ears than ....something to hear with......... to dum it up for ya genius
dam u know i dnt mean only ears

Very well. That doesn't change the fact that sound is sound; it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference whether a biological structure is present which is capable of utilizing that sound as sensory information.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#124    Garibaldi

Garibaldi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:06 AM

let me say...no one knows for shure....it is all hypotetical...
ill do my best to express myself in propper english ok?
lets imagine that  life on other planets doesnt resemble in anything to ours, so much that we wouldnt even recognize it as life.
or lets imagine that our senses arent able to detect or recognize some really really exotic life forms. like an old computer i have that doesnt recognize sata hard drives, its "brain" just isnt prepared for that...so the drive isnt "alive in its opinion. we think that we are so very special so amazing and intelligent but maybe someone allready saw our planet and said "no, nothing interisting down there, cant support life". Can you imagine that? us not interesting? not alive?
Maybe some life forms dont event need to be "fleshy" or have a solid body...like the planets, some arent solid...
(am i making any sense?)
thinking that life is exclusive to earth is very narrow minded, but thinking that life on other planets has to be similar to ours is also quite narrow....start thinking outside the box please
what i really want to say is that we can only assume and imagine possibilities...nothing more than possibilities....
respect other peoples opinion because no one here cant say for shure what happens in the very very very very very large universe we are inserted on.....
i am not a very educated man but still i have an opinion that can change if someone shows me otherwise
sorry for the bad english

Ricardo Garibaldi

#125    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

Well said. Thank you for sharing. Your English was very understandable. Thank you.

#126    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

View PostGaribaldi, on 22 July 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

lets imagine that  life on other planets doesnt resemble in anything to ours, so much that we wouldnt even recognize it as life.
or lets imagine that our senses arent able to detect or recognize some really really exotic life forms. like an old computer i have that doesnt recognize sata hard drives, its "brain" just isnt prepared for that...so the drive isnt "alive in its opinion. we think that we are so very special so amazing and intelligent but maybe someone allready saw our planet and said "no, nothing interisting down there, cant support life". Can you imagine that? us not interesting? not alive?
Maybe some life forms dont event need to be "fleshy" or have a solid body...like the planets, some arent solid...
(am i making any sense?)
thinking that life is exclusive to earth is very narrow minded, but thinking that life on other planets has to be similar to ours is also quite narrow....start thinking outside the box please
what i really want to say is that we can only assume and imagine possibilities...nothing more than possibilities....
respect other peoples opinion because no one here cant say for shure what happens in the very very very very very large universe we are inserted on.....
i am not a very educated man but still i have an opinion that can change if someone shows me otherwise

Ricardo Garibaldi
if they nothin  like us living creatures
what that makes em?
non living creatures

i dnt think a brain can evolve with methane.

@mr bio scientist
if their is life out there do u think that all life out there started from a single cell organism on that planet ?

#127    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,597 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

View PostArbitran, on 21 July 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

Very well. That doesn't change the fact that sound is sound; it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference whether a biological structure is present which is capable of utilizing that sound as sensory information.

Am thinking the bold portion above should actually read "auditory" since even deaf people (for example) can feel vibrations from their surroundings.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#128    Time Spy

Time Spy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• Examining history delivers a clearer perspective on tomorrow, while providing a closer focus on the most important moment of all, right here and now.

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:33 AM

View PostGaribaldi, on 22 July 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

(am i making any sense?)

Ricardo Garibaldi

Aye, excellent point lad, we aren't really here, just a figmant of someone's imagination, somewhere... lol.   That is logic at its best.  Life as WE know it is biological, brains, hearts....   It is not the same throughout the Universe.  Energy lives elsewhere in ways we cannot comprehend.

Cormac was being somewhat sarcastic.   Noise or sound is a constant.  It happens as a resultant factor of an episode in time, and has no bearning on the surroundings.  Science claims it cannot travel in a vaccuum.  However the vaccuum of space allows regineration of formation for unexplainable audio frequency waves in an essence of alteration which hasn't even been questioned, not to mention researched to understand.

#129    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,597 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

View PostTime Spy, on 22 July 2012 - 01:33 AM, said:

Aye, excellent point lad, we aren't really here, just a figmant of someone's imagination, somewhere... lol.   That is logic at its best.  Life as WE know it is biological, brains, hearts....   It is not the same throughout the Universe.  Energy lives elsewhere in ways we cannot comprehend.

Cormac was being somewhat sarcastic.   Noise or sound is a constant.  It happens as a resultant factor of an episode in time, and has no bearning on the surroundings.  Science claims it cannot travel in a vaccuum.  However the vaccuum of space allows regineration of formation for unexplainable audio frequency waves in an essence of alteration which hasn't even been questioned, not to mention researched to understand.

To the first I would have said it does not depend on the surroundings.

To the second, can you try that again so it doesn't sound like psycho-babble.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#130    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:04 AM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 22 July 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

To the first I would have said it does not depend on the surroundings.

To the second, can you try that again so it doesn't sound like psycho-babble.

cormac

ok foget the sound thing...

do yall think these other life forms that breathe methane evolved limbs? and how?

#131    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,597 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 22 July 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

ok foget the sound thing...

do yall think these other life forms that breathe methane evolved limbs? and how?

It's possible. And perhaps in ways similar to how life evolved on earth. It's just as possible that there is silicon based life out there. But it's really ridiculous to assume that the conditions that existed on earth in order for life to evolve means that the entire universe has to be the same. There's no valid reason to believe that that's true.

cormac

#132    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:34 AM

{qte}
cormac
It's possible. And perhaps in ways similar to how life evolved on earth. It's just as possible that there is silicon based life out there. But it's really ridiculous to assume that the conditions that existed on earth in order for life to evolve means that the entire universe has to be the same. There's no valid reason to believe that that's true.
cormac
{qte}

to evolve and thrive as complex life forms like us

i dnt believe thats its any other evolved intelligent complex life forms out there
nothin close to eartlings

jus simple bland life forms barely movings

i dnt think any other life forms out there have limbs, a complex brain or mouths

Edited by MR.Blueprint, 22 July 2012 - 02:36 AM.

#133    Time Spy

Time Spy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• Examining history delivers a clearer perspective on tomorrow, while providing a closer focus on the most important moment of all, right here and now.

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:35 AM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 22 July 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

cormac

That's exactly what I'm saying.  We witness our reality around us with the elements we understand.  The Universe is not bound to anything we might comprehend.  If that's psycho-bable well then translate it the best you can.

#134    Time Spy

Time Spy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:47 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 22 July 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

{qte}
cormac
cormac
{qte}

to evolve and thrive as complex life forms like us

i dnt believe thats its any other evolved intelligent complex life forms out there
nothin close to eartlings

jus simple bland life forms barely movings

i dnt think any other life forms out there have limbs, a complex brain or mouths

Believing or not believing in the unknown givens of the infinite will not substantiate anything more than an opinion.  There are life forces out there with energy signatures that are intellectually far beyone complex brains, while understanding space time and the Universe in ways we can't comprehend.  Moving throughout empty space is a moments notice, even if we can't explain it happens, believe it or not, so what?  There was no beginning for these subjects and there will be no end.  I realize that just agravates the human mind.   Nevertheless, we should get over it and look to the future.

#135    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,597 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:01 AM

View PostTime Spy, on 22 July 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

That's exactly what I'm saying.  We witness our reality around us with the elements we understand.  The Universe is not bound to anything we might comprehend.  If that's psycho-bable well then translate it the best you can.

No, the psycho-babble is the second bold part of yours from my post #129. If there was a point there, it got lost in the mish-mash of words you threw together, making it indecipherable.

cormac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users