Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Very weird any theories?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:08 AM

Yes, but children also have minds that are prone to vivid imagination. So where do you draw the line?

#17    mom2

mom2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 07:58 AM

Astral projection is something that is real.  My mother was one that done that for years.  That is until she became a Christian.  I myself am an impath.  I know things before they happen. My children showed the ability at the age of 2 years old.  They are twins.  They described a house here where where we live now.  In another state and town.   A place that they had never been before.   This is something that was passed down thru the generations.  My grandmother is a south sayer.  Yes, a south sayer.  I knew when my grandmother passed, my uncle and my grandfather.  I seen and spoke with them.  I did not tell my mother until she told me her story.  I showed her my journal that same day that I keep on my computer.  Astral projection to some of us is very real.  I try to ignore my gifts, but they come at will.  I am a nurse.  Being an impath is something that I can not control.  My patients benefit from this gift eventhough I don't want it.  I am Native American and I know this is where my "gift" came from.  My grandfather was the same way.  My brother sees things, hears things and is unable to inter a hospital because he can hear and see the dead.  I have never heard of what ever the other man posted.  I will look it up.  Don't look down on people with these gifts to some they are a blessing.  I look at mine as a curse I wish I didn't have.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users