Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was a spirit trying to possess him?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Skkymaiden

Skkymaiden

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2003 - 06:25 AM

A friend of mine had a terrible exprience on Halloween Night that has left him sick and horrified since. He was at a friends house and she's moving out of state soon so as to slim her load, she asked him to pick whatever he wanted out of a pile of figurines, decorations, knick knacks.... He choose two angel statues one large one small. Anyway as he was leaving the house to go home holding the two pretty angels he was HIT with something that has left him physically weak and scared to death.
He says that he was gripped by something from the inside out... said that it was almost like being electrocuted because all of his muscles tensed up to the point of pain and he fell to his knees screaming through tightly clentched teeth. He tried to stand up but fell again and says that it was as if someone was squeezing his organs, invading his body and pushing through him.
Just as quickly as it happened it stopped.... the whole incident couldn't have lasted more then a minute.
Afterwards he was very weak, sick and queasy. His plans for a halloween night out ended as he went home completely drained and terrorfied. Today he managed to get through work still very weak, and bone weary. He's still tired but feeling better (just called to check up on him) but he's still really scared.
I was wondering.... was he attacked.... or was something trying to invade him? Should he worry about it happening again?

#2    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 02 November 2003 - 07:23 AM

.  My best bud once zapped a thug who was trying to jack his bike. Zapped him with his trusty mini tazer. Sent 80,000 volts into that dude. The thug apparently crapped his pants.
  My guess would be that your boyfreind got zapped as a halloween prank by a similar device. Of course, posting this on UMC tells me you are looking for a more paranormal explanation. Well then " HE WAS SHOT BY A PASSING ALIEN MOTHERSHIP AND INJECTED WITH ALIEN DNA THAT CANNOT BE DETECTED BY HUMAN TECHNOLOGY!"
  heres some more about tazers if you choose to investigate the latter:
http://www.eliteselfdefense.com/tazer.htm
enjoy   thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#3    Skkymaiden

Skkymaiden

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2003 - 11:35 PM

You know there's a good chance that is what happened but when I suggested it he blew it off. He still believes something was either trying to take over or passed through him. Oh well.....  sad.gif  

#4    algernon the 3rd

algernon the 3rd

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 243 posts

• ???

Posted 02 November 2003 - 11:40 PM

Wait a mo but don't the darts that tazers fire penetrate the skin and take some effort to getb out (well that's what happened to jonny knoxville on jackass).  

#5    Nate

Nate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 03:42 AM

There are other types of tazers that require you to touch the person with the tip.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users