Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost in a picture taken on a Sanctuary.

ghost santuary orb paranormal photo activity

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:50 AM

Very cool pic, I don't think its paranomal

#17    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

• Viking and Pagan at heart. Drink Mead and Hold Your Heathen Hammer High!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

View PostGIAPS PORTUGAL, on 23 August 2014 - 01:47 AM, said:

We were alone in that place. We walk down the path and nobody else was there...at the moment of the pic we didnt saw that "ghost"...later in our work place we saw that pic and then that possibly "ghost". We want to go to that Santuary again soon.

Then do it.  Get a better picture next time.  As it stands, your original pictures don't show anything out of the ordinary, aside from a bit of distortion that, at this time, can be explained by an actual person sitting where you claim the ghost was.  Or at least it was something NOT paranormal.

Go back, do some research.  Come back with more evidence.  That's the best thing to do.

Orbs and Chemtrails, Bigfoot and Global Warming,
It's these hoaxes and more
That give me my sour stomach each morning...

#18    ZOD

ZOD

Future Leader of Earth

• 5,023 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:12 PM

View PostGIAPS PORTUGAL, on 23 August 2014 - 01:47 AM, said:

We were alone in that place. We walk down the path and nobody else was there...at the moment of the pic we didnt saw that "ghost"...later in our work place we saw that pic and then that possibly "ghost". We want to go to that Santuary again soon.

If it wasnt there when you went past it, then there in the picture, wouldn't that make it more likely it's an issue w/ the camera?

Battle isn't wordplay.  It's skill and precision.  Get it? I'm better.

#19    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

View PostScheming B, on 23 August 2014 - 07:12 PM, said:

If it wasnt there when you went past it, then there in the picture, wouldn't that make it more likely it's an issue w/ the camera?
I tried the camera thing on my first post, but it was "snipped", I think I could have offended the camera.....or was it the taker, can`t remember, but I am with you on this.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#20    Peter Gomes

Peter Gomes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

I think this is not any ghost it's looking like an live person... :alien:

Edited by Peter Gomes, 27 August 2014 - 07:56 AM.

#21    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,025 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

I think the suggestions it's an actual person are way off.  It looks nothing like an actual person there.  It doesn't look right at all.

I say if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.  Looks like a typical dust orb to me.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Also tagged with ghost, santuary, orb, paranormal, photo, activity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users