Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
990 replies to this topic

#16    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

View PostCharlie Prime, on 04 August 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

The vast, vast majority of Americans believe the official government story regarding 9/11.

Watch this video for a really good summary of the Official Events of September 11th, 2001.  See it all in under five minutes.

In fact most Americans will emotionally attack anyone who questions the official story by asking for a more detailed investigation of the events.  Skeptics learn to keep their mouths shut, lest they get a high-velocity fist put into it.
Is this a valid rebuttal of the video you posted?

Just curious about your thoughts.  Thanks.

#17    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,717 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:37 PM

Having watched neither, probably not a rebuttal. :no:   Just another video of 2 liars talking.

#18    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,821 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:25 AM

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#19    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,727 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

View PostPulsar_J, on 04 August 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

I'm interested in what the people of America tend to believe regarding the horrible September 11 incidents. It's easy for us over the other side of the world to watch a doco on how your government might be lying. 911 conspiracy theorists claim that the government are behind it and these are extremely strong allegations to make. I'm interested in how the American population in general feel about it.

What are your thoughts America?

There would have been no way for the government to carry out such an attack and not get caught with its hand in the cookie jar. American Airlnes and United Airlines are not government agencies and yet, they both reported the loss of their aircraft after the 9/11 attacks. In other words, the U.S. government was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

An investigation into the histories of the aircraft involved in the attacks will show that the aircraft were the properties of American Airlnes and United Airlines and have since been written off by those companies and that their airframes were in not modified as drones nor as RPVs.  Systems of the B-767 and B-757, unlike older airliners, are not user-friendly to such modifications

Edited by skyeagle409, 05 August 2012 - 10:31 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#20    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:21 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 August 2012 - 10:24 AM, said:

There would have been no way for the government to carry out such an attack and not get caught with its hand in the cookie jar. American Airlnes and United Airlines are not government agencies and yet, they both reported the loss of their aircraft after the 9/11 attacks. In other words, the U.S. government was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

An investigation into the histories of the aircraft involved in the attacks will show that the aircraft were the properties of American Airlnes and United Airlines and have since been written off by those companies and that their airframes were in not modified as drones nor as RPVs.  Systems of the B-767 and B-757, unlike older airliners, are not user-friendly to such modifications

Here is the voice of reason. Finally.

Now wait for the fruitcake brigade to weigh in with their conspiracy theories. :gun:

#21    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,717 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

The Voice Of Reason! :tsu:

Ah, we have the government we deserve.

#22    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,821 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:48 AM

View PostAntilles, on 05 August 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

Here is the voice of reason. Finally.

Now wait for the fruitcake brigade to weigh in with their conspiracy theories. :gun:

LOL....That did not take long.....

Posted Image

View PostBabe Ruth, on 05 August 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

The Voice Of Reason! :tsu:

Ah, we have the government we deserve.

Edited by Sakari, 06 August 2012 - 12:49 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#23    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,209 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 August 2012 - 10:24 AM, said:

But they did get caught. Nearly everything they said was a lie. Thats from the damn 9/11 commition. The only reason they havent been held accountable is cause there are enough morons to defend them. I mean seriously, you cant think the top of a building can fall through the rest of the building AT FREE FALL SPEED, and not run into some serious physics problems. You cant Look at another building, watch it fall in the same exact mannor as every controled demolititon do on this planet and say fire did it. The ONLY reason this stupidity continues is cause main stream backs it. And where main stream goes, the sheep follow.

Edited by preacherman76, 06 August 2012 - 10:41 AM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#24    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 August 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

But they did get caught. Nearly everything they said was a lie. Thats from the damn 9/11 commition. The only reason they havent been held accountable is cause there are enough morons to defend them. I mean seriously, you cant think the top of a building can fall through the rest of the building AT FREE FALL SPEED, and not run into some serious physics problems. You cant Look at another building, watch it fall in the same exact mannor as every controled demolititon do on this planet and say fire did it. The ONLY reason this stupidity continues is cause main stream backs it. And where main stream goes, the sheep follow.

Preacherman, I get some people want 9/11 to be the government's fault. I have no idea why they want that to be true. But after all these years I get it.

But you just don't get the facts that skyeagle posted about the planes.

An investigation into the histories of the aircraft involved in the attacks will show that the aircraft were the properties of American Airlnes and United Airlines and have since been written off by those companies and that their airframes were in not modified as drones nor as RPVs. Systems of the B-767 and B-757, unlike older airliners, are not user-friendly to such modifications

This is not made up BS. This is the truth.

The airlines and the government did not willingly, deviously or with malice send their own planes and their own citizens into their own buildings.

Accept it. It's the truth.

#25    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,922 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

My thoughts are that on any given website, you will find at least four hundred more threads on the subject of 9.11 than are perhaps strictly necessary.

:-/

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#26    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,922 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

View PostTaylorReints, on 04 August 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

If the government was supposedly in on the destruction of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, then why did al-Qaeda admit to it? Why is bin Laden now dead?

I can answer that one; he was a handy scapegoat for the intelligence failures, and/or the knowledge that the U.S. Govt. had as to why may really have been behind it. it's very easy to just pin all the blame on a great international bogyman, lurking in a cave somewhere underneath a mountain like Ernst Stavro Blofeld. It's most convenient of all when, having located (supposedly) the greatest criminal mastermind in the world, you can then just waste him so that you don't have to go through all that tiresome business of the due process of law.
N.B. Please note i am not trying to argue that it was the U.S. Govt. that did it, or indeed that it was not Terrorists that did it, just that it is much easier to build up a vast worldwide organisation as one's enemy, since then one can have an target to wage War on in revenge, than it is to admit that your intelligence services and the most powerful Military on earth were completely blindsided by a small group or group of criminals. And that's the major mistake that the U.S. Government made, I feel; treating it as a pretext for War rather than what it was, a crime. Treating it as a pretext for War in a way legitimises it, or at least legitimises any future action they may take against you, and leads one into all sorts of complications regarding POWs and so on, which you can try to get around, at great cost to your international reputation, by dodges like "unlawful combatants" (who were the good guys when they were called the French Resistance in WWII, or the Mujahideen in Afghanistan in the 80s), and "military tribunals" and the like.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#27    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,717 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

Antilles

Nevermind Sky for the moment, but the trouble is that the Official Story is contradicted by the evidence.

For example, at WTC there are many many credible witnesses, including firemen and police, who heard significant explosions and saw flowing molten steel.  Those phenomena cannot be from the official story that jetfuel fires caused weakening of the steel and a gravitational collapse.  Further, satellite thermal images show very significant hot spots, also impossible from jetfuel and a gravitational collapse.

So too the aviation side cannot withstand even the most superficial scrutiny.  The Flight Data Recorder provided by the government, supposedly for Flight 77, shows that it was not assigned to any airplane at all.  It was bogus and fabricated evidence.  If the government story were true, as you and Sky allege, it would not need to provide bogus FDR.

It goes on and on, in the same pattern--deception.

#28    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 August 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

The biggest problem with your complaint here is that The North and South Towers didn't actually come down at free fall speed at all.  You've been fed a lot of lies by the Truth Movement, and frankly I'm surprised that anyone at all still believes this particular canard.

#29    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostTaylorReints, on 04 August 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

If the government was supposedly in on the destruction of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, then why did al-Qaeda admit to it? Why is bin Laden now dead? Let me guess, there is another conspiracy that al-Qaeda isn't real and it was a bunch of Islamists in on the conspiracy with the American government to blame them and then fake the murder of Osama bin Laden? Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

Perhaps, the more rational explanation is that the United States added embassies to holy Muslim ground and they didn't like it. Why would the government even destroy the WTC and the Pentagon exactly?

Al Qaeda... You'd need to understand who Al Qaeda are first and then learn who Osama Bin Laden was as well; I'll fill you in quickly. Al Qaeda/Taliban was formed from Afghanistan rebels back int he 70's to fight against Russian invaders. They where supplied with weapons and training by the CIA... Yes the CIA actually created the Taliban.... (Ther eis photos of Bin Laden with the CIA in the 70's..)

That's not a conspiracy by the way it's facts and history.

Why would they destroy the WTC... That's obvious, the reason that the Al Qaeda said.... lol The Pentagon wasn't destroyed... in reality it was just scratched really.

As for why? Well in the modern times western society doesn't accept the old "lets take over the world and push our beliefs on everyone", if we acted like the Common wealth used to now there would be public outrage. You have to convince the public that it's their idea and get them to back a war. The truth is the US wants a shiny pipeline to run form Turkmenistan to India. It has to pass through Afghanistan and Pakistan.... That's why they wanted Afghanistan, need to get that gas from Turkmenistan to the Caspian sea.. (If that's a conspiracy theory, then tell me why the pipeline is now being built.. lol)

The one 2 things that stand out to me, one fo which sends alarm bells off in my head. Is firstly John Lear said even he probably couldn't hit one of those towers flying one of those plane with his flight experience. (If you don't know who this guy is then look it up, his dad made and designed the Learjet and he has also flown countless military/government aircraft (including spy planes and experimental aircraft) and civilian aircraft. These guys who did it supposedly got experience from a flight simulator and a couple of lessons in a small plane.... LOL He also mentioned how they managed to overpower the pilots who where ex USAF... but the second thing which makes alarm bells go off. Is the fact we are made to believe that some guys in a cave did it. Sorry but my BS detector goes off right there.

These guys are using 70's military technology to fight against state of the art military technology and they managed to pull this huge operation off.... Even before this attack I couldn't fart in an airport without being strip searched... lol

Edited by Coffey, 06 August 2012 - 04:44 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#30    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 06 August 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

Antilles

Nevermind Sky for the moment, but the trouble is that the Official Story is contradicted by the evidence.

Contradicted by what evidence?  Just because this is a new thread on the same tired old subject, does not mean you can hand wave all the evidence presented that CONTRADICTS your theory the government was behind 9/11.

Let me break the next bit down for you.

For example, at WTC there are many many credible witnesses, including firemen and police, who heard significant explosions and saw flowing molten steel.

The sound of explosions can be attributed to the falling of elevators, or do you disagree?  Let me guess BR, your "Life Experiences" makes you an expert in identifying explosions.  Am I right?

Those phenomena cannot be from the official story that jetfuel fires caused weakening of the steel and a gravitational collapse.  Further, satellite thermal images show very significant hot spots, also impossible from jetfuel and a gravitational collapse.

So what is it then BR?

So too the aviation side cannot withstand even the most superficial scrutiny.  The Flight Data Recorder provided by the government, supposedly for Flight 77, shows that it was not assigned to any airplane at all.  It was bogus and fabricated evidence.  If the government story were true, as you and Sky allege, it would not need to provide bogus FDR.

Oh thats rich.  Since this is a new thread on the same topic we have been discussion over the course of this year, you have failed to mention this on other threads.  Show us proof BR, otherwise your allegations have no meaning.

the flight recorder from flight 77 was not assigned to flight 77?  Wheres your proof?  Oh yes, you have none.  Just because this is a new thread doesnt dismiss you from having to provide us with evidence.

It goes on and on, in the same pattern--deception.

Which so far, you have yet to provide evidence of any foul play what so ever.

Edited by RaptorBites, 06 August 2012 - 06:27 PM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users