Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2274 replies to this topic

#2206    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:12 AM

View PostSakari, on 19 May 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

I would like to touch on the children " seeing ghosts ".....I will save that for later....

I do believe they exist, in peoples minds......That is what I believe, and that has evidence to support it.

You have some touch that makes people "sane"? Your chart says you might, though your definition of sane could in this case be "not seeing anything that hasn't got a physical form".

What evidence, apart from the liars and those who have them only on their heads, have you to support your belief?

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#2207    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,025 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:39 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 19 May 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

You have some touch that makes people "sane"? Your chart says you might, though your definition of sane could in this case be "not seeing anything that hasn't got a physical form".

What evidence, apart from the liars and those who have them only on their heads, have you to support your belief?

Evidence :

Psychological Journals and studies.

Knowledge of where legends started, and how they were / are passed down and changed during the years.

Personal experiences.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#2208    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,441 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

Dont suppose you can give me some author or study names? I'm a keen fan on finding out the true state about those kind of things, what's behind them and all that.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#2209    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,025 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:14 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 19 May 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Dont suppose you can give me some author or study names? I'm a keen fan on finding out the true state about those kind of things, what's behind them and all that.

Dang you Mikko...

these are things I have read through the years, and a lot in magazines and books.....I am BBQing, but for you I will search around and try to remember....

Nothing I remember as for Authors......

When I get time, I will PM you some after I search.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2210    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,441 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:30 AM

Thanks a lot man, even one or two tips will be golden, something to start on. Good luck if you ever get back to this.

#2211    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,025 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 19 May 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Thanks a lot man, even one or two tips will be golden, something to start on. Good luck if you ever get back to this.

You have PM's....

I am finding stuff I need to read myself....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2212    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,441 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

Good stuff you gave me. I dont buy that evil as face value, need to get the books, thanks for getting me started though, should open up a lot of things. Possession in itself is an interesting concept, I've always been more sceptical towards it since it doesn't seem to be as common and widespread as the ghosts and spirits phenomena. I PM you a link too, one I've found to be quite informant. Just need to get past their biased attitute, but that seems to be the case on a lot of things we read.

#2213    spacelizard667

spacelizard667

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• What is the more fun, inviting a wolf to dinner or having a tiger by it's tail ?

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:59 AM

Show me a person who knows no evil in their own life and I will show you a person who claims to be God.

Don't you already have enough evil around you ?   Seriously, I have never encountered anybody who is free from some sort of an occasional negative influence that gives them a nightmare now and then.  Understand that if you invite evil spirits in, they will not just to become a part of your life, they may take over your life without throwing you a bone.  

You can give up on the idea that you can invite evil or good spirits into your home at the same time because your neutrality is the cause of your failure with that, choose one side or the other.  Also, spirits will not jump through hoops like dogs for you and you may not be able to control them, you'll see that. Nobody needs to wish for evil, it comes a knocking at your door.

#2214    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

View Postspacelizard667, on 29 December 2013 - 06:59 AM, said:

Show me a person who knows no evil in their own life and I will show you a person who claims to be God.

Don't you already have enough evil around you ?   Seriously, I have never encountered anybody who is free from some sort of an occasional negative influence that gives them a nightmare now and then.  Understand that if you invite evil spirits in, they will not just to become a part of your life, they may take over your life without throwing you a bone.  

You can give up on the idea that you can invite evil or good spirits into your home at the same time because your neutrality is the cause of your failure with that, choose one side or the other.  Also, spirits will not jump through hoops like dogs for you and you may not be able to control them, you'll see that. Nobody needs to wish for evil, it comes a knocking at your door.

Why are you avoiding my questions from other threads?

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2215    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:56 PM

You don't want evil in your home.. They will eat you

#2216    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostAnton25, on 30 December 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

You don't want evil in your home.. They will eat you
define evil, since there are so many variances out there. I agree in the concept of evil but i always see a gray side to it. Are you refering the evil that lurks in man kind? paranormal (fantasy)? or perhaps maybe a guy named Evil, who lives in united kingdom and is in a band and has not harmed any livingthing except his microphones.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2217    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,481 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 30 December 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

define evil, since there are so many variances out there.

I got this, after more than 2200 posts in a single thread it must be time to define:

There are male and female versions of evil that can be traced back to archetypes like Satan or Baba Yaga. Beyond that the energy that formed archetypes exists as an independent hermaphrodite force/source, of evil, that can be tapped in to for nefarious or artistic purposes. It's really disgusting at that level, as evidenced in The Shining or Doctor Sleep bathtub scenes in the female version--if you focus on the disgusting goo residue and not the image you can get a sense of its essence.

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#2218    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 30 December 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

I got this, after more than 2200 posts in a single thread it must be time to define:

There are male and female versions of evil that can be traced back to archetypes like Satan or Baba Yaga. Beyond that the energy that formed archetypes exists as an independent hermaphrodite force/source, of evil, that can be tapped in to for nefarious or artistic purposes. It's really disgusting at that level, as evidenced in The Shining or Doctor Sleep bathtub scenes in the female version--if you focus on the disgusting goo residue and not the image you can get a sense of its essence.
yes but i was curious on his version of evil

#2219    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

Evil is anything that lies steals maims oppresses cheats kills tortures .
It comes in many forms, including government and human.

Miss me?

#2220    _Only

_Only

• 6,509 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 December 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

Evil is anything that lies steals maims oppresses cheats kills tortures .
It comes in many forms, including government and human.

You left out hate and fear; 2 of the most negative things that exist.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users