Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Angel Card Readings

Dawn Dreamweaver

I am an intuitive empath who loves working with Angel Cards - a variety of Tarot cards that have been modified to achieve maximum clarity with minimum fear-energy. I have found that Angel Cards are my preferred medium when doing card readings, as they are "gentler" than traditional Tarot cards, allowing my clients to fully soak in the messages without "scary" images or words hindering them. My spirit guides have nudged me to offer free Angel Card readings online as a way of giving back - to spread kindness and help others achieve more insight.

In return for my time and energy, I ask two things:

-Be open to future opportunities where you may be able to "pay it forward" to others. Kindness truly does make the world go 'round!

-Express your gratitude for the time and energy I take to do this free reading for you. I always appreciate feedback (so long as it is positive and/or constructive) as helping people is my calling in life.

Please READ ALL THE GUIDELINES before requesting a reading. I will not reply to requests that do not follow the guidelines.

1) Send me a PM (private message) if you would like an Angel Card reading.

2) Tell me your question.

It can be as detailed or vague as you wish - trust your intuition and respect your own comfort level. I do not need any additional information, although the question must be about yourself. (I don't do readings about 3rd parties, as I feel it is an unethical privacy infringement.)

3) Tell me if you prefer a 3-card, 5-card or 10-card spread.

All are equally "good" - go with your intuition on which spread will suit your needs best. (For example, a 3-card reading takes the least time, while a 10-card reading may offer more insight into very complex questions/issues.)

4) I will then reply to your message with an estimated wait time.

I know that you are eager to receive guidance, so I will do my best to get back to you ASAP. ^_^

5) When I have the time, I will do the reading for you.

I will pass on any messages, images, and interpretations that I receive. As any (good) psychic will tell you, we all have psychic/intuitive abilities (although most people's lie dormant), and information is received through our own personal filters. Often, Spirit gives messages through metaphors that have MULTIPLE meanings! This means that YOUR impressions and thoughts about the reading are of the utmost importance! Please take the information I receive and see how it relates to your life - and when in doubt, trust your intuition and "gut feeling" about what something means for you.

6) Feel free to reply to my message with any further questions you may have.

If I can provide further clarity, I will. That being said, please note that not all information received in a reading becomes clear immediately. Sometimes it may take days, weeks, months, or even years before a card's meanings are fully understood.

7) I only work for Highest Good, and my Angels and Spirit Guides never allow negative energies to be received during my readings. Still, I would like to stress that YOU are the most potent energy in your life: while an Angel Card reading may provide additional insight and hint at courses of action, YOU are responsible for your life through the choices you make. Again, trust your own intuition and do what feels right to you. When in doubt, ask your own Angels and Spirit Guides (we all have them whether we are aware of them yet or not!) to guide you towards Highest Good.

8) Please write a message of thanks on this board so that others may see your experience.

Congratulations, your Angel Card Reading is now complete! Feel free to request more readings in the future if you so desire.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to serve. Let's enjoy working together with the Angels! :innocent:

In Love and Light,

Dawn Dreamweaver

• Like 2

Namaste, Dawn Dreamweaver. Such a lovely gesture. Just wanted to welcome you to UM! I love everything you wrote in your post and it has such a light, friendly, and positive feeling to it! Enjoy your time here and Im sure you will have many querents soon <3

Love and light to you :)

• Like 2

Thank you for your kind words, Angel13 and JVG! ^_^

I am excited and grateful to have been guided to this online community. Thank you for the warm welcome.

I too hope to become a productive member of this community.

In Love and Light,

Dawn Dreamweaver

• Like 2

Hello Dawn! So glad that you joined. :)

I'd like to try a reading, but from what I gathered PM'ing back and forth doesn't do anything for the forum. It's more open than that. You should check with a moderator.

Edit: For example, I'm more than willing to ask an open question outside of a PM. So, does it have to be a PM?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

Hello Likely Guy,

Thank you for the information. I do not know how forums work, so I will contact someone to ensure private messages are okay.

From a confidentiality standpoint, I feel uncomfortable "broadcasting" a client's reading as very personal/sensitive information can come up. In my experience, most people prefer to have their readings done in a private setting so they can focus on the messages without worrying what others might say/think/etc.

That being said, if you would prefer to ask a question here, then by all means feel free to do. :)

Thank you for the welcome, normalcysharon!

• Like 3

Hello Likely Guy....

That being said, if you would prefer to ask a question here, then by all means feel free to do. :)

!

You're new here. I like that. Disregard my username and don't read my past posts, or my profile.

The question I ask is, "Am I on a right path?"

Dear Likely Guy,

Haha I am intruiged now - do you have a colorful past on this forum? ;) It looks like you have way too many posts for me to read, so don't worry, I won't ready anything. I prefer to do my readings knowing as little as possible about my clients - it helps to keep my annoying logical mind out of the way!

I felt nudged to draw three cards for your question, "Am I on the right path?" I noted that I felt an overwhelming sense of sadness as I started shuffling the cards; a huge pressure and sinking feeling in my chest. I felt like I wanted to cry, but the tears wouldn't quite come. What does this mean to you?

Card 1 - "Passion; Allow your heart and soul to sing with joy!"

Card Image = A man with black, shoulder-length hair gracefully dipping a woman, as if they're dancing. She is wearing a frilly blue dress and has long, loose black hair. The couple are staring into each others' eyes, they look like they are in love or at least infatuated with each other. There is a beach and gentle waves in the background.

My Interpretation = I feel like you have found someone or something which makes your heart sing. Something that stirs your passion, makes you want to dance, makes you feel alive.

Your Thoughts = This is where your part of the work comes in. You don't need to share your insights if you want to keep them private, but please think to yourself, what do these images and words mean to me? Trust your intuition and gut feelings; usually our first thoughts are correct.

Card 2 - "Play Music"

Card Image = This card shows St. Cecilia playing a large guitar-like instrument (it might be called a bittern?). A large angel in a red robe is nearby, holding a very large standing violin (maybe it's called a cello? Sorry, I don't know instruments). He is pointing, perhaps giving her advice. St. Cecilia is looking him right in the eyes and looks very serious, like she is really paying attention.

My Interpretation = This card is usually a sign that one has musical talents that should be shared with the world, or that music serves as a great inspirator/motivator/healer for you and that you should listen to music often. I get the feeling that for you, there is something significant about the male angel; maybe something about a music teacher?

Your Thoughts

Card 3 - "Six of Water; Memories from your history or childhood; issues regarding children; romanticizing the past"

Card Image = A mermaid boy is floating in the ocean. He is looking down at the ocean floor, where three golden chalices are resting. However, he does not see the gleeful girl mermaid that is behind him, swimming with both hands help up in the air. He also doesn't seem to notice the shadowy dolphin that is coming towards him.

My Interpretation = The little girl mermaid stands out to me. Again, I am intruiged that all your cards have one male and one female figure in close connection to each other. I feel as if this little girl mermaid (whoever or whatever she signifies to you) is trying to get the little boy's attention, but he is so focused on the three golden chalices (whoever or whatever they signify to you) that he is unable to see her. I feel like if the little boy could turn around and see this little girl, they will have a very strong and happy connection. Perhaps they were childhood friends or have known each other for a long time.

Your Thoughts

*Bonus Card 4 - "Integrity; Align your actions so that they match your values and inner knowingness of what's right for you"

I had only intended on drawing 3 cards for you, but this 4th card accidentally "jumped out" along with the 3rd card. I think it's meaning is literally what the card says - that you are on the right path so as long as it matches your core values and feels "right" for you.

I hope you found this reading useful, and perhaps it could bring you some new insights. If you feel like sharing, I would love to hear your thoughts.

In Love and Light,

Dawn

• Like 1

Sorry for the lateness of my reply Dawn and thank you for the time you've taken.

To tell you the honest truth nothing jumps out as significant to me, except for the last card of course. I'll ponder over it though and give it some further thought.

Thanks again. :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the welcome wishes, thefaceinside, cosmicangel27, and Red Moon. I am enjoying my time here in this friendly forum already. :)

And no problem at all Likely Guy, I thought you actually replied quickly! Yes, please take your time to ponder and digest the information. I've had readings before where literally months later, parts of the message became clear - in the meantime, try to keep an open mind, an open heart, and open eyes. :) And please feel free to let us know if any "aha!" moments happen for you down the road.

You are most welcome. Thank you for the granting me the privilege to connect with your energy, and for sharing your reading with the forum.

In Love and Light,

Dawn

• Like 1

I had asked Dawn for a private reading and she replied quickly.

I could relate to the reading and it has left me a lot to think about.

What was interesting about this was that I had two questions that I wanted to ask.

The question I did not ask was somehow partially answered in the reading . It was mention A LOT in the reading.

Thanks again for the reading!

• Like 1

I have strong believe that I have many guardian angels compare to the others that saying a person have only one guardian angel. I believe there are two angels that with me when I'm sad or depress. I talk to them and send the other one to my love one to watch for them and take care of them when I think they needed someone to look for them. I had a dream and I don't know if this will connect on these two angels. My dream is awake up and see my body I look beautiful even in reality I don't see my face life that. However, I got scared realizing that I'm outside of my body so I try to enter but since my body is to relax I did not get in but I'm lying beside my body. Then I saw two figures and it feels they are teenager and the other one is older than the other. I got the feeling they are two male they are talking I could not see faces or clothes is just a figure. They were looking at my body and the older one said this one read bible. In reality I'm not a bible reader though I read sometimes only for few verses that I like. Going back to my dream I did not get scared of them I believe they are only curious about me. The older try to touch my body my thoughts is saying they just want to know if they can touch me but I believe my spirit got possessive and said that's my body and instantly my spirit goes back to my body.

Card 1 = The basis of the situation = "Six of Water"

*From my childhood years there are many changes that I am not ready for but I need to accept it. I feel depress most of the time because I want to change my situation but I can't. My mind is full of negative thoughts but I'm fascinated about me being aware that those are negative thoughts so my other thoughts is saying the other. This is why I believe that my angel is always reminding me to be positive. Making sure that I know what I am thinking.

Card 2 = Current challenge affecting the situation = "Wise Decision"

*Yes, I'm always trying to contact my angels. I'm talking to them from time to time however, sometimes I have doubt about if that they could really hear me or if there are really guardian angels. I also thought that is bad if you let them read you or you read others because you letting bad spirit come to you. I have this thought because people saying bad things about using cards or about psychic. I am not psychic but I do reading. It started when I was grade 5 I use cards but mostly I can read the person when I'm with her like reading the personality of that person. I can not see or hear is just feeling it will happen. When I was young I saw many spirit or ghost I am not sure and when I talk to others about it they having second thoughts even now when I talk about my dream about spirit or something very odd the person I am telling to seems doesn't believe me. I think I'm having this doubts because people look at my stories not realistic. Therefore, I am doubting my self if i'm just having delusional or hallucination.

Card 3 = The basis of the question (subconscious, hidden, or past influences) = "Queen of Raphael"

*I believe this is my sister because she always say compare to me she is better. Though she always help me in time of needs she always need something in return. She always saying I'm a moody person but she can not also see her self. I love her and she love me too. I believe she do anything to help me but at the same time she also the reason why I have self doubt. I believe she is in my life for me to learn but I also in her life to remind her of her behavior. She was given a lot of talent and I think every time she use it she showing it to me like see I'm good. She doesn't say it to others but to me she always saying she is good. I believe that she is good because I need her talent most of the time. She helps me with my homework and check my grammar every time but it comes to the point that your self esteem dropping because of side comment after she help you. I copy her sometimes because I want her to see what she was doing. I'm not sure if she realize that.

Card 4 = The past as it is relevant to the situation = "New Love

*I believe I know who it was. Not to long ago I though I found the one but were not. I have different path to take and he has too. I could not be there and he instantly try to make a turn.

Card 5 = The present = "Indigo"

*I believe this is happen when I was very young. Very young to remember but still I remember it. My family have small business of selling pigs. I believe the horse might be the pig. Every time the pigs give birth I always there to see because I am fascinated with their many baby pigs. One time, my parents decided to give a little pig to my aunty because there is celebration in their place. I think I ask them that I will go with them so I went with them with the pig. We ride tricycle my father drive it. After we give the pig we go home but before we get to our home. We got accident the tricycle flip and we found ourselves outside the tricycle. It's amazing that we all didn't get hurt. The angels really save us.

Card 6 = The near future = "You are Safe"

*I think this is another one, this happen in my early college years. My friend sister is having a birthday party and we ride her car to help her get the cake. However, she suddenly drop her phone while driving and she reach it and BOOM we hit another car. I'm prone to accident but I always don't get hurt. I believe my guardian angels are really helping me a lot.

Card 7 = Your power in this situation = "Seven of Raphael"

*I believe these angels are the angels that I called. I call for their help I call a lot of them. The angel Raphael I call to help me with my thoughts. I said I don't have physical pain but I need clear mind. My thoughts are badgering me for a very long time and I'm not sure if this will continue I might get insane. I talk a lot with my self or with my angels and I'm not sure if this are all creation of my imagination and thoughts since I am in bad situation and I feel that the only help that can really help me is them. However, like what I said earlier my doubts about the word of angels or spirit is blocking maybe my communication with them. My family have a background of mental illness and I graduated BSN studying the mind of people with this. The nature and the problem leads them to be insane is not far from what I am experiencing. Having negatives thoughts and at the same time a positive one is normal in study what difference is they don't know which one is reality. I'm afraid that if I relay to spiritual things I might lose the reality check on me. Though, I am ready to give everything to them to help me there is small block that saying is this really gonna work?

Card 8 = The effects of other people = "Be Willing to Forgive"

*I think this is my mother, she is very spiritual person also pray and use rosary. I have a dream before that my mother is sending me in a room of full of rosary. I think that is Mama Mary using my mother to communicate with me. I believe this because before this dream I have another dream in which I'm with my father. No exactly my father cause I don't see face is just the feeling that he is a father. We looking at old villages scary place. He said we need to pass this so we can go to our destination so I said ok lets go on this way. I said that because I have a feeling that's the way to pass the place. However, he said no we need to go in this way so I said ok. Then we travel I don't know how fast or how we pass the place the next thing I knew He sending me to church. He said stay here and then he's gone. I was left inside the church but I'm in the side and can not see the whole thing. Though, I can not see the whole picture I knew it was a church because there are many people sitting and listening. I was in the side and then I saw familiar faces but in real life I don't know them. In my dream We know each other. I was happy when I saw them but I'm shy to go to them. They calling me saying sit beside us. I said oh no I smell bad because I walk and sweat. However, since they call me I decided to sit with them. The other person sitting with me start smelling me and saying you don't smell bad. She smiling saying you smell good. Then, its time for offering and I have nothing to offer because I have no money. This girl in the other side show me the money. She have many coins and she giving me this one coin worth of 5 and its color gold. I said no because she have many coins but this coin is worth of many coins and she is giving me her biggest one. I then chose the one silver coin I said just this one. After that I saw my cousin sitting and holding many bigger coins. I talk to him and say what you have. He said oh these are my old coins so I suddenly thought that's old coin and can not use for offering. Therefore, I ask the girl that gave me a coin to give me another one and she did. I give the other one to my cousin and thats it awake up. However, I'm still kinda sleepy when I heard my father call me in my nickname but he did not. I don't know if that's only my imagination but I did hear my nickname being called.

Card 9 = Your hopes or fears = "Animals"

*I love animals :) since I was young I always have many different kinds of animals. I have maybe 7-8 dogs,1 cat, 2 rabbits, 10 little chicken, and many different kinds of fish. I love animals so much that I always want to see them. This is when I was young. But, there are instances that I got afraid with them. Such as when the dog chase us when we were playing outside. This dog is going to bite us for real and I run so fast but I'm behind my cousin I get tired and stop, the dog did not stop and did not bite me he pass me and chase now my cousin. Thanks that someone shout at the dog before he can bite my cousin butt :) I also have with the cat the it scratch or bite me when I was young. I got afraid that I will die because of rabies but I didn't. I did not get any injection cause no one knows except with my cousin.

Card 10 = The outcome = "Authority"

*I feel this is my situation right now. I feel trap with two stone and no way out. However, I know God have plan for me and will help me to get through this situation. I believe that time of no help or nothing is the time for me to grow. I believe that I might not understand it today but I know in the future this will help me a lot. My hardship right now is incomparable compare to my previous problem. I need them to show me the way out because before I always know where to go but now is the time that i'm clueless and relaying to them to show it to me.

Thank you for your reading it help me a lot. I believe you are very guided person with a skill that can help others. Though, some are still not complete I believe that we should keep our faith to our guides since they know more than we thought we knew. If ever that you saw me or see my angels and they can not connect to me please let me know. You can read me I open that and as well as my angels. We have some little barriers right now and I want them to fully express their will to me so if they send you the message to pass it to me please do so.

Thank you

• Like 1

Dear Jhelie,

Thank you for sharing your detailed insights on the forum! You have made some fascinating connections. I am happy to see that you took the information from the reading and examined it from your own point of view - I believe this kind of active participation makes for the most enlightening readings. :) I encourage you to keep pursuing a deeper understanding of your past and present, and how it relates to your life. Often, that kind of introspection can give us clues as to what we need for healing and for improving our lives!

I will address some of your questions below, as they are excellent questions. Thank you for allowing the opportunity to share them with the forum!

On Guardian Angels

My personal belief is that angels are unlimited beings, unrestricted by time and space. Thus, everyone is able to have an unlimited amount of guardian angels with them at any time - they have only to ask, and the angels are instantly there. I also believe that everyone has guardian angels with them at all times from birth, whether they are aware of them or not. The vast majority of my clients have literal crowds of angels and other spirits supporting them! :) If you are interested in more information on angels, I highly suggest Doreen Virtue's works, as her words had a supremely positive influence on me. That being said, I advise that you always approach new information with the question, "Does this resonate with me?" If yes, then take that information and see if it works for you in your life. If no, then respectfully set aside the information (knowing that it may be true for others) and search for something that suits you better. I believe that "Truth" is an individual concept - that what is true for one person may not be true for another. After all, we are all individuals with unique personalities, experiences, and gifts! The adventure is in finding out what works for you - what brings you peace, joy, acceptance and positive energy?

As for interpreting your dream, I suggest meditating on it and asking your angels for guidance as to what it means for you. And yes, it definitely sounds like your guardian angels have helped keep you from harm multiple times in your life!

On Communicating with Angels

My personal experience has been that yes, everyone has the ability to communicate with their angels! For some people, it happens naturally, while others require some guidance in the beginning. Also, everyone experiences their communication differently, but all modalities are equally valid. For tips on how to distinguish messages from your angels versus messages from your ego (which tend to be rooted in fear/pride/anger/violence/negativity), Doreen Virtue's book "How to Hear Your Angels" is a great starting point.

On Fear of Communicating with Angels

It is quite common for people to be uncomfortable with the notion of connecting with Angels. Many religions discourage this kind of direct communication with spirit - with warnings that "opening" to spirit can let in both good and bad spirits, that you must be on constant alert for the devil's work, etc. Also, modern TV/movies/books are full of scary "ghost stories" that imply negative spirits are everywhere and cannot wait to harm us. My personal belief is that if we believe in something, it gives it power - so if you choose to put energy into believing in malicious entities, you will see them manifest in your life. In my personal experience, I have NEVER had any issues with negative spirits/ghosts/etc since I started consciously communicating with my Angels, and I believe this is because I have chosen to believe in and communicate with only Spirits working for Highest Good. (I did have some scary supernatural encounters as a child, as my parents and church upbringing taught me to be very fearful or all things supernatural. This led to me "shutting down" my natural intuitive abilities until much later in life, when I felt safe and supported to once again open up to communicating with Spirit.)

That being said, it is always a personal choice whether people want to communicate with their angels or not. Trust your intuition, respect your comfort level, and seek the information/help of someone working for Highest Good if you feel you would benefit from outside guidance.

On Intuitive Abilities

As I've mentioned, I am a firm believer that everyone is born with intuitive gifts - it is our birthright to connect directly with Spirit. I have come to realize from my training and experiences that "psychic abilities" manifest in one of two ways: through our physical senses (sight, hearing, touch, smelling, taste, bodily sensations, emotions), as well as through our intuitive senses... which is really just a fancy term for imagination! Just as we can see, hear, feel, taste and smell in our physical reality, we possess a psychic version of all these senses, accessed via our imagination. And since we are all unique individuals, we all have different ways of connecting to spirit that come easier and more naturally to us. All avenues are equally valid, and everyone can be trained to hone any psychic skill. Too often I see people dismiss valid psychic information as being "just" their imagination, which is where I personally get most of my psychic information. ;) So if you feel like you do have psychic abilities, or wish you had them, I am here to tell you that congratulations, you are alive and so you do indeed possess wonderful psychic gifts! Your adventure, should you wish to embark on it, is discovering and honing those abilities. Use whatever resources resonate with you: books, CDs, online courses, in-person seminars, mentors, any and all avenues are equally valid if you enjoy it and ensure that everyone involved is working for Highest Good.

On Intuitive Abilities vs Mental/Physical Illness

This is a very complex and delicate subject - and one that inevitably comes up in discussions of psychic phenomenon. My short answer? I believe that people with balanced intuitive/psychic abilities are ALWAYS able to discern what happened in 3rd dimensional reality versus the psychic realms, are ALWAYS in touch with their sense of right versus wrong, and are ALWAYS in control of their own actions (as opposed to a "the voices told me to do it so I had to" kind of thinking). True messages from Spirit have a very different tone than that of ego/mental illness - if you receive information that tells you to harm yourself or another, or messages that are laden with fear/anxiety/paranoia/anger/etc. I would be very skeptical of where your information is coming from; you may be picking up other people's information, personal wounds are clouding your abilities, or unhealthy internalized belief systems (from childhood, authority figures, etc.) are trying to involve you in self-destructive behavior. Do I think many people who have been diagnosed with mental illness have intuitive/psychic abilities that are out of control? Yes, because I believe we all have psychic abilities.

However, I believe that not all cases of mental illness can be blamed on psychic abilities alone. If you have any concerns about a physical and/or mental health issue in your life, please don't hesitate to seek professional help. You are strong for being able to recognize the problem and reaching out for help, which is not easy to do in our society. Although many physical and mental symptoms do have root emotional/spiritual causes, this is not true in all cases. So do not discount the contribution of doctors, counselors and psychiatrists. However, I do not think that modern medicine has all the answers, as it ignores important aspects like emotions, the mind-body connection, and the body as a unified system. If you feel it is appropriate, approaching alternative health care professionals (including intuitive/energy/psychic healers) is also a great idea. The best approach is usually one which draws on the strengths of various modalities.

As well as seeking outside help, I also advise you to be a critical thinker. Examine the information you are given, and value your own insight into the issue - do not blindly accept information from any source, even if they are supposed experts. Be your own best advocate, and if you know something is wrong, continue seeking help. Science is always evolving and making new discoveries; many brilliant thinkers were branded as "crazy" and ridiculed for thinking outside the box (think Galileo, Gregor Mendel, Ludwig Boltzmann, George Zweig), but years later when mainstream science "caught up", it turned out they'd been correct all along!

I hope this could answer some of your lingering questions, Jhelie! I know that you will be successful in connecting more with your angelic team. :)

In Love and Light,

Dawn

Edited by Dawn Dreamweaver
  • Like 1

Wow guys her card reading is excellent. Everything her cards said about me and my ex, is true. She's very clear and you are able to tell exactly what the message is to you. If I was to ever do another card reading I would definitely soley choose her. She was great. Very detailed and kind. I tend to not go with cards but she changed my interest completely. With her I would definitely do it again. Thank you so much.

Edited by Mimi3690
  • Like 3

Thank you for your kind feedback, Mimi3690. I am glad you could get some more insight into your situation. :)

Please feel free to contact me if you feel you'd like another reading in the future, I am happy to be of service.

And I feel a nudge to point out that the success of my readings is due to the Angels AND you! I have the easy job of simply clearing my mind to "put aside" the everyday, doubting, logical thoughts - the team of my Angels and your Angels do all the work guiding me as to how the cards should be interpreted, and you do the rest of the work by interpreting what the messages mean to you! I feel honored to be the "telephone line" between the Angels and you. <3

In Love and Light,

Dawn

Thank you so much I will definitely always turn to you when I am in fear or confusion. I pray that my dreams and my hearts purest desires may come true.

• Like 1

Thank you for your advice I believe that yes I do have gift and that is to feel people pain and thinking. Before, I posted my insight I haven't see the indigo children. Actually, I am not aware of them or what it was. I saw some video in youtube now and on my youth I'm kinda like them. I have the characteristics of indigo but since we all have free will I chose to be same as others. I'm not aware of indigo which give me an advantages and disadvantages. Being not aware I just act the same as others though I believe that I'm kinda special and I should be the leader. on the other side, being aware of who I was might help me a lot not to have doubt about my thoughts and accept my gift openly which is not happen to me. Therefore, getting on this age I have many second thoughts. Seeing what is indigo children is, It becomes clear to me that even I chose the different way the mission that was pass to us never stop in my mind. I'm moody and very sensitive person that I don't want to see others because I can feel their thoughts about me. I can feel if they are lying to me or being true to me. I ignore it most of the time because I want to be peace with them. However, feeling and knowing what they are thinking of you is not so good because it stop me to be open or be friends with them. I'm very sensitive that small things for others is very big deal to me. I wish that I was just the same as others in their sensitivity in things but then I always realize that this make me be more empathetic with others people needs. I doesn't mean I'm better than them is just I'm more aware on what should I do. Furthermore, the cousin that I saw in my dream in the church is a special child. I think he is around 35 but he's brain is age of 5-7. I have strongly believe they are very special. Maybe that's why in my dream he has many big coins and I have nothing only the coin that the girl gave to me. My difficultly as of now is for my spirit to learn what I suppose to learn in the beginning. I strongly believe special children/adults are on their peak spirit. They don't need to be reincarnated in the future because they already serve their purpose on earth. I still have many things to learn and most of people here do. With this enlightenment with my purpose and mission I feel relieve that I know where should I go next. I just need them to guide me and show me the way which I believe my angels are doing already. I will not encounter you if you have no reason in my being and I could not thank you enough for your help :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the card reading, Dawn Dreamweaver. :)

The layout was good and it was easy to read. There was a lot of detail, so I'm going to go back and read it again a few more times.

I have been working in corporate offices, ususally without a window, for almost 30 years. I have been feeling an urge to break away from that work environment and try something different. Interesting that the reading mentioned nature and feeling grounded/balanced. In the past 5 years I have been taking more nature walks alone, and enjoying it a lot. Even if it doesn't lead to a career, it will help recharge my energy.

Again, thank you for the reading. I found it to be helpful.

• Like 1