Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill O'Reilly Goes To War Against Law & Order

Ryinrea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xmjHX1950c

:rolleyes:

We need to call out people for their hate mongering. <_< Law and Order, pulls crimes from the headlines. I love how the defense of the killer of the Abortion doctor is called The O'reliy defense. Edited by Ryinrea

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ignus Fatuus

• Pseudo Intellectual

• Kimi81

• Ryinrea

"Law & Order" is run by far left guy Dick Wolf

Oh, I agree. Let's take Law & Order off the air and put another tele-Evangelist on instead.

Oh, I agree. Let's take Law & Order off the air and put another tele-Evangelist on instead.

Lol I love how they say that wolf is Far left. When he has pulled stuff from the head lines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Wolf

In addition to having been a classmate of former President George W. Bush, Wolf was the employer of Fred Thompson, who sought the Republican nomination for president in 2008 with help of the national attention he gained playing the district attorney on Law & Order. Wolf supported Thompson in his bid, as he did Bush's, as it has been reported that he contributed money to Thompson even before he officially announced he was running.

Yup, sounds far left to me.

Yup, sounds far left to me.

Yeah! :rolleyes:

They take things, from the headlines.

Edited by Ryinrea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xmjHX1950c

:rolleyes:

We need to call out people for their hate mongering. <_< Law and Order, pulls crimes from the headlines. I love how the defense of the killer of the Abortion doctor is called The O'reliy defense.

Really and truly Ryinrea ... to go after Beck, Hannity etc. that is just fine and dandy.

You are fighting a war you cannot win against O'Reilly. He goes out of his way to be fair and balanced. I will not say that you never watch his whole program, yet I have seen many instances where a one minute argument on his show is taken out of context/distorted when I know better.

I do not watch Beck, Hannity etc.,yet I do watch O'Reilly. To War against Law and Order ...

... cannot say that I like that show anyways ... :lol:

So many took up for that abortion doctor and many protected him from what was coming for him. I say the morning after pill should be distributed throughout the country. I am even fine with first trimester abortions. After the third month .... just an opinion, yet I believe that is murder.

I have seen O'Reilly many, many times stating that the murder of the abortionist doctor was wrong ... and wrong by the way "some" would believe had to happen to justify that murder.

Watching that guy spout off I could see right from the going that he hated O'Reilly ...

"Who says Pinhead???"

"Are these words taken a little out of context???" .. yet I'll explain in a minute.

"Violent aliens", "Violent aliens" ... What percent of our federal prisons are made up of illegal aliens???

WAY TOO MANY!!!

Then he goes on a rant to point to O'Reilly as the cause of those people being shot in that church. Again, silly connections slanted by hate. That guy was sick not because he read those books, but because he took his political views to the point where he became a sicko!!!

"Shot the cops because he was a Glenn Beck enthusiest!!!" ... ????

"Tiller the baby killer" ... "Tiller the baby killer" ... That is what he was called and is what he was!!! ... again that is just my opinion, yet fetuses with a beating heart ... "BABY KILLER"

I stopped with the "mentally inbalanced" bullcrap that idiot shot up. Yes there are sick freaks who watch Fox News, as there are sick freaks who watch the other news channels.

From this point forwards, I will not give a reply longer than 20-30 words to debate these kind of smear attacks. Maybe this will tickle your fancy, yet .... 20-30 words is all that one really needs to expose hate and "imbalanced" thinking.

Again, Beck, Hannity ... smart to go after them for a "few" things. O'Reilly = O'Really!!!! ... give us a break!!!

Edited by Ignus Fatuus

Oreilly is a cancer and a fearmonger and a liar !

And you are "norml" ... (4 words)

And you are "norml" ... (4 words)

Whats happened to you man? you are just not right this last little while.

O'Reilly..... fair and balanced? yup, you have been brainwashed.

Edited by Not the 1

I know a lot of people. And my grandma is the only person that still watches Law & Order reruns. O'Reilly seems like he is just picking on anything he can find nowadays.

I know a lot of people. And my grandma is the only person that still watches Law & Order reruns. O'Reilly seems like he is just picking on anything he can find nowadays.

Hey, we watch Law & Order reruns (speaking as Board Members of the American Couch Potato Society)

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. Tell the board members that I will give a formal apology as soon as possible.

I watch the show too. :innocent: I just love the Olivia/Stabler partnership. I love all the character's they have so much depth, and realism to them that its fun to watch the show.

people like bill o'reilly (and those on the opposite side) are a large part of what's wrong with the system of government in the US. the whole left/right thing over there is ridiculous.

hook, line and sinker everytime.

Whats happened to you man? you are just not right this last little while.

O'Reilly..... fair and balanced? yup, you have been brainwashed.

Fair statement ... yet when someone works his tail off to be fair and balanced he is, even though he does make mistakes from time to time ... he is human after all.

Brainwashed??? ... yes I have "cleaned" my mind from everything which is far "right" or far "left".

Again ... Beck and especially Sean Hannity .. "far right screwnut" deserve some critism. O'Reilly??? I have tried over and over again to find him wrong and have came up with little. That is why I watch him. I watch Beck from time to time but Hannity ... "NEVER"!!!

O'Reilly's views make have made me sick from time to time yet when he invites guests on if there is not a left wing guy/girl ... he makes arguments for the left. Where else do you find this???

The way I see it, O'Reilly is the greatest threat of all to the "far" left cause. My cleaned brain says that we should meet in the middle. Not be dragged across to those "far" reaches of the left/right.

Fair ... yes I am ... balanced???? ... never was!!! ... :wacko:

Not a fair statement ... there is so much to "pick" on that the meat would feed all of the third worlds combined. O'Reilly's opinions??? ... many just don't like.

(28 words)

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. Tell the board members that I will give a formal apology as soon as possible.

Those words gave me much respect for you ... yet they were not one that needs an apology.

Period "." .. exclamation "!" .. no question "?" about it.

people like bill o'reilly (and those on the opposite side) are a large part of what's wrong with the system of government in the US. the whole left/right thing over there is ridiculous.

hook, line and sinker everytime.

aaaiggghhh ... O'Reilly is in the middle, yet he is a conservative. To day he is far right is to say that the world is flat. Pick on Hannity ... "far right".

(29 words)

aaaiggghhh ... O'Reilly is in the middle, yet he is a conservative. To day he is far right is to say that the world is flat. Pick on Hannity ... "far right".

(29 words)

without derailing the thread any further. o'reilly is a far right wing, christian fundamentalist. just because

when he invites guests on if there is not a left wing guy/girl ... he makes arguments for the left. Where else do you find this???

does not make him middle, or middle right.

how long have you actually been watching him? i have to tell you, it makes me quite nervous when someone sensible like yourself becomes a fan of o'reilly. i'm not having a go or anything like that, i know the man makes good points at times, everyone does. but the vile content that spills out of his mouth almost every time he's on air is enough to put me off watching him, bar the odd episode or clip.

without derailing the thread any further. o'reilly is a far right wing, christian fundamentalist. just because

does not make him middle, or middle right.

how long have you actually been watching him? i have to tell you, it makes me quite nervous when someone sensible like yourself becomes a fan of o'reilly. i'm not having a go or anything like that, i know the man makes good points at times, everyone does. but the vile content that spills out of his mouth almost every time he's on air is enough to put me off watching him, bar the odd episode or clip.

Far right??? Very, wrong!!!

"vile content???" ... "spills out of his mouth???"

You do not watch O'Reilly!!! ... you only feel hate for difference of opinions and because he is on top.

(30 words)

Fair statement ... yet when someone works his tail off to be fair and balanced he is, even though he does make mistakes from time to time ... he is human after all.

Brainwashed??? ... yes I have "cleaned" my mind from everything which is far "right" or far "left".

Again ... Beck and especially Sean Hannity .. "far right screwnut" deserve some critism. O'Reilly??? I have tried over and over again to find him wrong and have came up with little. That is why I watch him. I watch Beck from time to time but Hannity ... "NEVER"!!!

O'Reilly's views make have made me sick from time to time yet when he invites guests on if there is not a left wing guy/girl ... he makes arguments for the left. Where else do you find this???

The way I see it, O'Reilly is the greatest threat of all to the "far" left cause. My cleaned brain says that we should meet in the middle. Not be dragged across to those "far" reaches of the left/right.

Wait a minute here, I'm a little confused. First you say you have "cleaned" your mind from the so called far "right" and "left". Then you say Beck is a "far right screwnut". Yet according to one of your quotes from from the thread "Beck ate our Pu Tang" it is Glenn Beck that you trust the most. Am I missing something here? :huh:

This I tell you and I swear on my soul. First, I am a die hard democrat. Second, my best friend/cousin is a die hard republican. Third, He, Glenn Beck as much as I sometimes hate that guy has proven me wrong time and time again. I watch many news sources. Sometimes he has been wrong (according to opinion) and many times he has busted my ball-oons!!!

Realiable gets it right almost every time ... who does this???

I rely on myself with the help of the few out their with a clue ... just so happens Glenn Beck is the only conservative/Libertarion out there who I trust.

Jackass's ... Dumbo's, eat it!!!! As seen by me, sometimes a person with an opposing view can be right.

I want no "oh what has he said ... tird eating dingdongdung!!!! I hate to say he was right, yet I was wrong ... sometimes I just am!!!

Far right??? Very, wrong!!!

"vile content???" ... "spills out of his mouth???"

You do not watch O'Reilly!!! ... you only feel hate for difference of opinions and because he is on top.

(30 words)

If this is the reason for your views then they mean little. If you no longer can see that O'Reilly is just as much a right winger as Beck and Hannity something is wrong and you are not seeing things to clear. As far as posting the number of words you type in a post, why??? Somethings wrong here Ignus and I hope your ok man.

I love Law and Order SVU.. L&O isn't the same without Brisco though =(

O'Reilly needs an O'Reality check (lords why did I go there?) He's not "fair and balanced" He's ultra loud mouthed concervitive. Fox news is HARDLY fair and balanced and are going willy nilly attacking things just for the sensational drama. "Hey, we have "all these people" who listen to us and do as we say! Let's bad talk something and watch it tank!"

*rolls her eyes*