Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fox News Show Calls Canadian Forces Cowards

Thanato

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• danielost

• Thanato

• Ufo Believer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't give a **** Kratos, thats unexceptionable, its on Fox News (symbol was edited out in the video posted).

Quite frankly if they tried to be funny, they failed horribly. Its not funny, tis ill informed, and quite frankly some people might actually believe them which is the BS thing about it.

~Thanato

I don't give a **** Kratos, thats unexceptionable, its on Fox News (symbol was edited out in the video posted).

Quite frankly if they tried to be funny, they failed horribly. Its not funny, tis ill informed, and quite frankly some people might actually believe them which is the BS thing about it.

~Thanato

You're taking it way too seriously, the entire show is just like that on all areas of current events to jab at everybody. Canada did bait them by the year off thing to...

I've gotta say, I found it amusing.

Sorry where exactly in that video did they call canadians cowards.

They were reporting on the fact that the lead canadian general says that they may need to take a year brake to fix their tanks.

Goody, goody, goody. War with Canada. Oh, Yeah, woo hoo. :su:lol:

Sorry where exactly in that video did they call canadians cowards.

They were reporting on the fact that the lead canadian general says that they may need to take a year brake to fix their tanks.

They were saying that the Army was going to take a break and not do anything. What the Chief of the land staff said was that we will not be able to undertake major operations outside Canada due to the fact that we need to reorganize, repair and recuperate our losses.

They were implying that Canadian Soldiers were cowards that we need to take a break. We will be training for our next mission. We need to make our Forces as combat effective as possible.

And Kratos I don't care if its meant to be 'comical' or not General Leslie can rip that guys spine out, if its still there that is.

~Thanato

:su Go up into Ontario, place the American flag on top of the CN Tower, and victory will be for America. :su:lol:

America, Let's get thoes M1A2's rolling across the Canadaian border. :lol:

lol conquering canada wouldnt even flex our millitarys strength bro ;)

Yes...like all the other 'conquering' you're doing lately, eh? ;)

:su Go up into Ontario, place the American flag on top of the CN Tower, and victory will be for America. :su:lol:

Don't underestimate the canadian Moose. They may be short of tanks. But make up for it with well trained Mooses. :D

That would be the easist war ever

Yup. Like the one in Vietnam or Irak? You would be out for a huge surprise.

and speaking of everything: Who cares about any crap spouted from Don Rupert's(print the truth) mouthpieces?

lol conquering canada wouldnt even flex our millitarys strength bro ;)

canada sells us a good deal of the oil we get .. all they would have to do is shut off the supply......... we'd be crying. we get more from them than any other country. they wouldn't have to lift a finger.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petrole...ent/import.html

one must also consider ...... it's Fox news

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Russia does too. Meaning the oil.

And Odas, you spelled Iraq wrong. Not Irak.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Yes...like all the other 'conquering' you're doing lately, eh? ;)

Clever response,We told those British popinjays to take a hike over 200 years before you Canucks got around to it.

And guess who still has the queen on their currency? I'll give you a hint: Canada.

Im guessing if a major terrorist act happened there,300 years from the day of the attack when canada rolled over on its belly osama is still going to be on its money ;)

I got a kick out of the comment that canada was the place to go if you didn't want to fight. LOL!

I laughed pretty hard as well! How the hell could they possibly know the truth! I thought i was one of the chosen few that knew this.

Everybody...or just about everybody, knew that.

It's easy for some ignorant american to sit infront of a camera and undermine what we are trying to do there, meanwhile there are actual people dying and families in this country that have to deal with it, it may be somewhat of a joke to this ***wipe but it will not be at our expense.

We're all just joking, you know that, right?

Oh, yeah, only 1/3 of Americans are acutally ignorant. I'm certinly not an ignorant person.

Edited by Ufo Believer

We're all just joking, you know that, right?

You see. It's all right for them to make jokes about us. But if we do it to them they get upset. Funny isn't it.