Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual Weaponry

catalyst of change

Ok. I'm currently working on a spiritual sword and bow that I can create at will. The hardest is the bow because of the shape and form. Plus the arrows are spirit energy as well. Not necessarily draining but it currently takes quite a bit of focus to hold it together. I'm also working on manifesting them into the physical plane. I can hold it for about 3 seconds at most and then it fades back into the spiritual and etheric realms. Then I can keep going and try to prolong the time. This requires a moderate amount of knowledge in the art of energy manipulation and a high level of skill and focus/concentration. Does anyone else here involve themselves in this art and have special weapons? Once I master pyro and electro, I will power my sword with fire and power my bow with electricity. I may also create a bow using cryo as well.

• Like 1

I had to start with that lol. You have to learn how to do that before anything.

Yea. Y?

A visible ball?

Nibs

When youve willed this bow and sword into existence what are you going to do with them? Will they have any effect on the real world? Any use at all for hunting/fighting?

I cant help feeling that if you want a bow youd be better off starting with a stave of Yew, and maybe Ash for the arrows... You can still use it to throw fire if you want.

My friends see shimmering sometimes nibs but they have minature auric sight so I'm not sure if it's compact enough to be visible to the naked eye. I will use weapons for defense and to protect those who can't protect themselves. Plus I'm already pretty good with the standard bow. Y the yew?

My friends see shimmering sometimes nibs but they have minature auric sight so I'm not sure if it's compact enough to be visible to the naked eye. I will use weapons for defense and to protect those who can't protect themselves. Plus I'm already pretty good with the standard bow. Y the yew?

What kind of D&D fantasy world are you living in, exactly?

What about you. I don't go around telling u your world is a lie so don't you do it. I thought this topic would have a meaningful discussion but I guess not.

• Like 1

What about you. I don't go around telling u your world is a lie so don't you do it. I thought this topic would have a meaningful discussion but I guess not.

What did you expect to happen? Did you think everyone was going to gape in awe at your claims psionic/spiritual... whatever, mastery?

I think fantastic claims require fantastic evidence, don't you? If you can do what you claim you can do, and I'm not saying you can't, that would be pretty fantastic would it not?

You have to be prepared to deal with skepticism particularly when it is well justified as in the case of your claims. Don't be offended, try and back up your claims. That's all you can do, other than not make them at all.

Best of luck

• Like 1

Nightwalker's claims are just going beyond anything that can be taken seriously anymore. Not only does he have a constantly growing list of insane psi-powers, but so do half the people in his school.

I don't understand why his threads are allowed to continue. It's obvious that he's doing a bit of role-playing at the forum's expense. There are websites that welcome such games, but UM doesn't.

Edited by Moonie2012

Imagine what you could get for those at a pawn shop!

• Like 1

I don't understand - I am trying to follow the rules for this area of UM.

No flaming - Do not insult, mock, attack or harrass other members.

No bashing - Do not use this section to pursue an anti-skeptic or anti-believer agenda.

No false claims - Do not post intentionally false claims of psychokinetic abilities.

The last rule confuses me. If we are not able to request evidence for the claim, how do we know it is false?

*really not being snarky, not sure how to continue*

If an individual is claiming something that flies in the face of biology, physics, logic and regular common sense wouldn't that be cause for the claim to be considered false?

The claim in the OP is a great example.

My questions would be -

Where is the energy generated?

What kind of energy is it?

Can it be measured?

Where is it contained in the human body?

How is a person holding this "energy" in their hands? A regular match can do damage to skin, why not this energy?

I don't consider this trolling or bashing in any way but I know that the OP does.

*hoping for clarification*

Nibs

• Like 2

I think you guys have what I said mistaken. I'm not manipulating matter and stop classifying everything I do as psi. I do magic, ki, and kinesis as well. I never said I can slash or shoot through random objects did I? No. You can learn something and not have extreme skill within that area. You strengthen that ability. Just like reading and writing. Plus I didn't start thi

S topic to make claims but to talk to others with similar abilities or experiences in this area

I think you guys have what I said mistaken. I'm not manipulating matter and stop classifying everything I do as psi. I do magic, ki, and kinesis as well. I never said I can slash or shoot through random objects did I? No. You can learn something and not have extreme skill within that area. You strengthen that ability. Just like reading and writing. Plus I didn't start thi

You didn't start this? It's your topic!!! Look, You can call what ever you claim you do, whatever you want to call it. My point is that it is out of the ordinary and skepticism should be expected. Furthermore, if you can substantiate your claims in any way shape or form one would think you'd welcome such skepticism.

I think you're playing the victim here a little bit guy.

Good luck to you either way.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/597424-REG/Canon_3686B001_VIXIA_HV40_High_Definition.html

Great little camera! Could help you out if you endeavor to back up your claims.

• Like 1

I don't understand - I am trying to follow the rules for this area of UM.

No flaming - Do not insult, mock, attack or harrass other members.

No bashing - Do not use this section to pursue an anti-skeptic or anti-believer agenda.

No false claims - Do not post intentionally false claims of psychokinetic abilities.

The last rule confuses me. If we are not able to request evidence for the claim, how do we know it is false?

*really not being snarky, not sure how to continue*

If an individual is claiming something that flies in the face of biology, physics, logic and regular common sense wouldn't that be cause for the claim to be considered false?

The claim in the OP is a great example.

My questions would be -

Where is the energy generated?

What kind of energy is it?

Can it be measured?

Where is it contained in the human body?

How is a person holding this "energy" in their hands? A regular match can do damage to skin, why not this energy?

I don't consider this trolling or bashing in any way but I know that the OP does.

*hoping for clarification*

Nibs

-The energy is generated from the chakras.

-The type of energy is spirit energy or ki-also known as life force energy.

-It can be measured with the senses of other energy manipulators or spiritually attuned people but with the technology we have these days, I'm not sure.

-The energy is contained within the chakras which are balls of ki connected to other chakra nerves throughout the body. The chakras are an extension of the spirit and also hold the spirit within body as well.

-this energy is controlled with the mind and spirit in unison. They give it direction and purpose. Pure energy will not hurt someone unless it is meant to. Fire is hot and the senses of the external or etheric body can feel the heat of fire mana, leading to the SPIRITUAL body to be burned unless this fire has been manifested physically.

S topic to make claims but to talk to others with similar abilities or experiences in this area

Please keep your posts all in one, otherwise they're comfusing to read and can be misunderstood when cut short.

Sorry about that. Took forever to go to the edit screen so I typed in another in the fast reply box instead.

I wouldn't practice on making bows and arrows, however that is completely up to your own spirtual nature and what you feel best at that time. I just try to change it up, with putting my creativity to work. One thing I do though is to mentally prepare myself, somedays and say 'all energy inside x area is only mine, anyone elses energy shall be blocked out'..this is good when you are trying to find focus with self and block out other distractions.

The 'ball' can be used for a number of things, from creating a obvious do not cross line, to a more free flowing thicker energy that 'wakes you up'. It's all about mentality and how to invite positive in, while extracting/blocking the negative out.

Also..this might be more complex, but I think a part of defense...is keeping your body in good fluid motion. Sometimes you're main energy points can be blocked/not running as smoothly and by knowing which way to 'turn the steering wheel' you can make them run better..also depends onw what you are dealing with physically/mentally...a bunch of different levels which come together.

Ie for some it is best to turn the stomach energy counterclockwise and for others clockwise...each organ is different..along with each person...I have no clue if I am making sense...

Note this has nothing to do with 'psi powers' rather the understanding of energy in ones body, the menality, physical workings of one bodies..its listening to the body in depth, along with others bodies and minds

Edited by puridalan

In all fairness to "both sides" here - this is VERY CLEARLY in the "Psychic Abilities" sub-forum, and it has been stated by numerous moderators including Saruman himself that it is all but an official "given" that things here can be discussed from the point of view of taking psychic abilities as "real".

This is for practitioners to discuss, share and learn tips and techniques with and from other practitioners of "the psychic arts".

This doesn't mean skeptics and questioners aren't welcome, but it DOES mean that this is not the place for demands of proof and is not the place for mocking or ridicule (nowhere on UM IS that place!) so stay civil.

• Like 2

What I want to know is this:

If you are already working on making forms, a psi-ball, as Nightwalker put it, is beginner stuff. What I want to know is how you have determined that this psi-ball exists. In other words, is it visual? Can you feel it? Is there some sort of external indicator that this force has formed into a ball, and does it have any sort of effect on the physical world?

It's all about intent bro. If you will it to affect the physical world, then it eventually will with the proper training. You can make it visible with the proper training as well. Others see shimmering at the moment unless I try something special. Ppl definitely feel my energy workings though. You can feel the energy ball as well and the more energy there is, the easier it is to see it and feel it. Energy not manifested in a way where ppl can physically see can be seen with the third eye as well.

It's all about intent bro.

I tend to be more interested in results.

If you will it to affect the physical world, then it eventually will with the proper training. You can make it visible with the proper training as well.

So, how is it that you, specifically, have determined that you can create a ball?

Others see shimmering at the moment unless I try something special. Ppl definitely feel my energy workings though. You can feel the energy ball as well and the more energy there is, the easier it is to see it and feel it. Energy not manifested in a way where ppl can physically see can be seen with the third eye as well.

So, break it down for me. If you are already working on making a bow, you must have the ball down pat. How is it that you are determining that you have created a ball?