Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cordially Requesting a Reading

Roark

Well, I saw everyone else asking so I thought I'd give it a go. If anyone has the time... :D

Side Note: Is there any information you need?

Edited by Roark

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roark

• Toxicmage

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok..here you go Roark. I threw a simple three card spread that this is what came up..

Issue~ King of Wands: Wands represents your passion about things and your energy level. This king is about one of empowerment, joy and being successful at manifesting what one wants. On my RWS deck the king is wearing the ourborous..the alchemical symbol of the lizard biteing it's own tail..this is symbolic of one going thru a personal change in life, one of a transformitive nature. On his throne sets a grey pad..this is one of wisdom. He leaves details to others and can motive others with his passion for life. This card could indicate that one wants to achieve king status..the king has reached this status by " following his bliss". Let's go on..

Action~ Nine of Pentacles: In the card we see a lady in a garden which much fruit on the vines. Pentacles represent the physical world or the material realm. She is there appreciating the harvest and is in harmony with her manifestations. She's enjoying the fruit of her labors. She has found the real value of her work and enjoys what she is reaping. On her arm is a hooded falcon, this symbol represents controling one's aggresion. The card could be indicating that one needs to appreciate what one has in life. The more you appreciate, the more you get back..i.e you set up a matching vibration in return. Also, in the card near the woman in the garden is a snail. If not watched or controled..the snail can ruin the whole garden, by eating the crops. The snail is a symbol for your thoughts that are negative and yields a negative vibration. Let's finish..

Outcome~ Eight of Wands: Again the suit of wands represents passion and energy. In the card we see eight wands in motion flying in the air. This card could mean that you are going to be very busy at some task or, it could mean that you have too many going on right now. I am not sure which. It would be wise to find some balance, the ice skater only moves forward with balance. This card can also mean movement towards a direction that your wanting to go, if that's the case. Look for it. Expect it.

((((we are complete)))

toxicmage