Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

where'd your signatures come from?

Rose Red

HI! original.gif

I was just curius...where'd you get your signatures?which ones are personal you came up with,and which ones are from movies and stuff?mines from a song.

...a song a really cute guy wrote wub.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Barnacle Battlefront

• HolyDevil2053

• Elvis

• OlDrippy34

Mine was from Arsenik. He made it. My others were from other people. They made them, too.

:)

The quote is from a book,

the saying in the gremlin is mine, original.gif

and of course the gremlin is from Bugs Bunny cartoons, grin2.gif

but the gremlin himself is the first Angel I talked to when I was 5. rofl.gif

( I know, I'm just a little warped!) wacko.gif

I love Churchill quotes. Churchill is kinda a hero to me. I sometimes think I have some of his qualities but I'm pretty sure I'm just flattering myself thumbsup.gif .

I made mine from a scene in Animatrix and a photoshop of my name. Then, UniversalAbsurdity animated the flame for me. thumbsup.gif

There's a universal signature thread you should check out in writers/aritists hangout.

The quotes are just random funny ones, subject to change every couple of months. The picture is, as you may have guessed, my new guitar thumbsup.gif

Wow

My sig is pretty lame compared to all these sexy ones.

But that's ok I dont mind being lame. thumbsup.gif

Anyway

My quote is from the lips of Jim Carroll, as indicated in my signature. One of my favorite writers.

And the other thing is me trying to feel special by announcing my super cool pretend internet award for being the Female Poster Of The Year at The Wrestling Talks Franchise Forum place.

geek.gif

Edited by LivingDeadGurL

Mine is Blue Steel...warning ladies, staring too closely may result in multiple orgasms.

498116[/snapback]

I'm sooo tempted to say "Woops, too late!" grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

But, of course, I'm not a lady, so I better not tongue.gif

Janiel made my banner... the cheat is from Homestarrunner.com and in one toon the king calls him 'that little yellow thing'

the quote about pills to cure the death is from a foamy toon. illwillpress.com, hilarious

My current signature has quotes from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series

Mine is a small picture of dragons and a yin yang because i dont know how to make it the normal size!

And i have quotes from Buddha, Einstein, and my best friend Mew (Martha)..my 3 favorite people. thumbsup.gif

My signature pic is a negative of me playing my guitar, embossed onto a winter snow pic which has been mirrored. Winter is almost over so it will probably change with the new season. wink2.giforiginal.gif

Edited by joc

My signature is making a comment for my own post (I know it sounds weird...)

D. is not making himself very popular...

...he had a bad night!

My sig came from a poem book that Tupac wrote it's called The Rose That Grew From Concrete it's a great book. $19.99 hah worth every penny. Also the pic in my sig came from google dot com as you might already know. thumbsup.gif

Wow

My sig is pretty lame compared to all these sexy ones.

But that's ok I dont mind being lame.  thumbsup.gif

Anyway

My quote is from the lips of Jim Carroll, as indicated in my signature. One of my favorite writers.

And the other thing is me trying to feel special by announcing my super cool pretend  internet award for being the Female Poster Of The Year at The Wrestling Talks Franchise Forum place.

geek.gif

498084[/snapback]

What's that dancing green thing in your sig ? original.gif

Mine is a pic from John Paul II, a man I truly admire. Hope he gets better soon.

As for the quotes, one is by Salvador Allende. I just find it a great quote, although I don't have a very good opinion of him.

And the second one is from the movie "They Live!", but the first time I heard it was in Duke Nukem 3d grin2.gif

cool.gif the pyro pheenix part is from flamingtext.com and the quote is from x-men cool.gif

LIve, laugh, sleep later. 3 things everybody needs to do more. Live ur life and make eveyday exciting. laugh, it helps the way u feel, it relxaes u and makes ur blood flow better its my most favorit sound. Sleep later, lots of people seem to real buttholes , sleep longer feel better.

Dare to wear the foolish clown face, A frank sinatra quote, i look up too him some,

act a fool, its a lot of fun.

Eveyone should realize their a dork too.By me. Iam dork, ur a dork, shes a dork, were all dorks! No one person is more dorky than another, its all relitive. some just show there dorky side more( see franks quote above)than others. And thats cool cuz im a dork too. no matter what ur a dork about(history, music,movies) somebody eles either is just a big dork like u a bout the same or a different subject. And once everyone realizes were all just a bunch of dorks, there will be peace.

Lastly, To Dream the Impossable Dream, a poem by i dont know, its not the whole poem i had to condence it, it sound like something like What King Arthur and his knights might have recitied. It reminds me to reach for what makes me happy, and reminds me to do the right thing no matter what happens next. Live life with no regrets.

I got some cool fantasy pics, cut them, altered them, arranged them, added text and wa LA. Instant banner....

Actually it took a little time to do it in Photoshop, but it's fun work. grin2.gif

Well i'm a big fan of manhunter and Tom Noonan (Mr Dollarhyde) thumbsup.gif

the 3 quotes are 1 from my mum and 2 from tshirts and the other one was made up by me (Byron eat your heart out) yes.gifthumbsup.gif