Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

golf

akashah

can't believe the Players Championship is rained out again...if this keeps up they'll be lucky to finish in time for the Masters

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Tommy

• akashah

• jeceris

They have two options available to them, finish up Monday by playing 36 holes, or shortening the tournament to 3 rounds. Looking forward to the Masters this year, the field is pretty wide open. thumbsup.gif

i dont watch golf. its not that i dont like it, but it makes me envious. i might be able to score 300 on the courses they play.

I dont watch golf that often, i do enjoy playing it though.....Mind you I havent played in a while either due to back problems.....

• 2 weeks later...

dramatic end to the last day of the masters yesterday! Tiger came through in the end but DiMarco played extremely well to keep up! How about that little chip on the 16th. whistling2.gif and Donald for his fist masters appearance too, shooting two eagles to come 3rd. Great stuff to watch. rofl.gif

Absolutely fantastic ending to the Masters, actually found myself rooting for Chris DiMarco, his play was exemplary, he certainly made it an exciting contest. thumbsup.gif

yeah that was quite a finish, can't believe that chip by woods, the ball just hung on the edge forever, i think the crowd's yelling made it drop.

i always cheer for mike weir, and he didn't do too bad this year.

the snow has melted here, and i was able to get out for my first round on saturday.

no sun screen and i was pretty burnt after, as it was an incredible sunny warm day, the course was a bit soggy in places, and even though i had a birdy on the one of the par threes, i still managed to shoot 105, the par 4's kill me.

I figured you'd be watching it Magik tongue.gif over easter we managed to have a few rounds at our local club which got me interested in watching the masters in the first place, and after 2 Brits were leading after the first day or two I figured there might be something worth celebrating at the end of it all..

maybe next year ey lol if anyone can stop that Tiger fella grin2.gif