Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost debit card

well1234

Hi guys,

Last time I tried this a couple of years ago with a lost phone and the response was accurate! It helped. So I am back here again just giving this a shot!

Yesterday I went to pack my bag and had a moment of thinking, "I should just make sure my card is in my wallet". I normally don't need to check, however I had taken it out of my wallet the previous day to use and didn't remember putting it back.

I took it to buy a coffee from a few doors down. All I took with me were my keys and my card. After buying the coffee, I moved my car and then went back inside. The keys were in my bag when I checked, but my card was not. I took the coffee upstairs to drink and THINK I left both the card and the keys in my bedroom downstairs. However, the card really could be anywhere.

It's pink…if that helps in any way!

I hope someone can help me!!

Kind regards,

N.

I have it, If you could just pm me your pin number for security reasons, That would be great.

If you don't find it soon. I would suggest you cancel that card! You don't want to have a bad person with your debit card.

Yeah, I have temporarily disabled it. But if I can find it in a day or so, I won't need to cancel it and order a new one.

You need to call the bank and cancel it ASAP.

Edit: I just saw your last post.

Edited by ZZ430

Did you check your pockets?

Were you wearing a coat?

Pink card huh?

Nah, I wasn't wearing a coat. I checked all of my clothes:( No problem. I just cancelled my card and have a new one coming. I'm sure it will pop up now that I'm not looking for it anymore! Thanks for the replies everyone anyway:) If anyone wants to still test their abilities, I'm still open to hearing suggestions of where it might be though…just for the sake of it!

Hope it is returned to you.

It's on a step I think, or a stool. But I had a sudden glimpse of a step.

• Like 1

Hmm, I'm thinking you might have dropped the card at the coffee shop. Let us know if you find it and where it was :tu: You might want to check back at the shop and see if any cards were turned in to the manager :)

• Like 2

It's on a step I think, or a stool. But I had a sudden glimpse of a step.

If you're right, i'm buying you a beer!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting that you didn't get your card back when you thought you did from the coffee place. You seem like you were distracted. Good thing you canceled.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for all of the responses! I haven't found the card and my new one arrived a while ago now. I did head back to the coffee place the next day, but no luck. Maybe I'll go back again tomorrow and see if a card has shown up:)

Thank you all again! xx