Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a reading?

Ghost Ship

I want to give this a try. I gave a few tarrot card readings in the past that went well so maybe i have some ability.

Who would like a reading?

linked-image

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost Ship

• spiritlove

• kaknelson

• soulseeker

I want to give this a try. I gave a few tarrot card readings in the past that went well so maybe i have some ability.

linked-image

How do we get started?

Kristy

Yes of course. Let's see...

I believe that i can pick up only the stongest of emotions and they are usually dark so i might have to pm if i get something personal. But if it's too much i will leave it alone.

So, start by giving your energy into the pic of the crystal ball. Ask what the future may bring -or/and- ask about your past. Make sure to mention that to me. When you've done that tell me and we will get started.

Or you can ask a specific question.

Thanks.

Hi Ghost Ship,

I just pm'd you, Thank you in advance.

Sorry Spiritlove I believe I sent you a message. Disregard that, lol !

Edited by cherry23

Ok people. Where are you. I would like more people to read. So far i have read 2 people and they have been pleased with the results. I will do readings on the weekend so make your requests now and i will get back to you on the weekend.

Make sure to tell me your horoscope and date of birth and if your male or female. Thanks.

Ok you need people so I'll bite ;) :

Scorpio, 10-31-1980, female.

Im honing my skills so i can maybe be a good reader one day and get paid for it as an online reader.

OK try me then what all do you need

female 32

birthdate 8/23/76

if you need a picture click on my name and you will see me.

thanks

Yes of course. Let's see...

I believe that i can pick up only the stongest of emotions and they are usually dark so i might have to pm if i get something personal. But if it's too much i will leave it alone.

So, start by giving your energy into the pic of the crystal ball. Ask what the future may bring -or/and- ask about your past. Make sure to mention that to me. When you've done that tell me and we will get started.

Or you can ask a specific question.

Thanks.

I sent you my info but here it is again...Virgo, F, 9-11-65 - Oh and there is a picture of me too on my profile page. I have done what you've asked with the picture of the crystal-how do you not get everyones energies or readings mixed up?...

Kristy

Edited by spiritlove

Cool! Please do me.. so what exactly comes of this?

Male 22, July 28 1986..

Leo Born in Year of Tiger in sign of Fire. (there is more info in my profile, there's a myspace page with pictures, probably a giveaway on who I am)

Edited by Kaknelson

I'll take a reading.

Dude, I rly could use one. Just went through a bad breakup and am confused and depressed right now. See what you can come up with and pm me the results of your findings, I'd sincerely appreciate it.

Yeah i would love a reading, im male 27 yrs old and born on 18.1.82 so im a capricorn, born year of the dog if that helps. Good luck and thanks :)

Sorry folks. I tried out readings and it was fun and interesting but i desire to read no longer. Thanks.

Ok, gave energy to the crystal, asked about past and future. I am male, 18-03-1986, Pisces. Thankyou

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a reading. My name is Chantille. Female 32 years old. June 17, 1976. Gemini. Thank You!

Can I have a reading??

Sorry folks. I tried out readings and it was fun and interesting but i desire to read no longer. Thanks.

And on that note I'll just close this thread. Ghost Ship if you ever come back to doing readings then feel free to contact a Mod and we can reopen your thread :tu:

Closed

Edited by Lady_Anvilabeel