Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thieves Steal Dog, Human Ashes and Snort Them

Keel M.

:unsure2:

One of three Florida men who stole and snorted human and dog ashes was sentenced Friday to more than eight years in prison.

Jose David Diaz-Marrero, 20, committed a series of burglaries between December 2010 and January 2011, authorities told the Ocala Star-Banner.

In his most heinous crime, Diaz-Marrero, with his accomplices Waldo Soroa and Matrix Andaluz, discovered several urns filled with ashes in a Silver Spring Shore he burglarized on Dec. 15, 2010. The group reportedly thought that the urns contained crushed-up pills, so they tasted and snorted the contents. The men also reportedly stole $1,500 worth of jewelry, a laptop and a 42-inch television.

Full story

• Like 1

I always said people will steal anything. NoBrainsHere.gif

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 1

I remember hearing about this when it first happened .

I will repeat what I said then ....

MORONS !

• Like 2

Reminds me of the commercial where the Brits sprinkle the ashes on a windy mountain then go to the pub and the ashes have fallen from their hair and clothing into the fish and chips they are eating.

Funny.

I'd strangle these people single handed if they snorted my dog.

• Like 3

Talk about so one being up yout nose LOL. What happened to the dog?

• Like 1

Uh...it died, was cremated, put in an urn, then snorted by burglars...so says the article.

Do these kind of news articles not make you fear for the future of humankind, Lilly? It does me. :(

• Like 2

Do these kind of news articles not make you fear for the future of humankind, Lilly? It does me. :(

The main thought that comes to my mind is that some people should not procreate.

• Like 1

I don't know, but to mistake a container of ashes with "crushed-up prescription drugs"? Really??

What resemblance of the two could possibly be made?

Dang. I know I'm not the most normal person out there, but that's just plain lunacy.

Must have already been really high on something before they did that.

• Like 1

Let me get this right .... broke into house .... found an urn(s) ....... full of ash ...... snorted .

Seems about right ...... right fk$#d up !

TiP.

• Like 1

They live in a totally different reality, apparently. It reminds me of the girl in a Cheech and Chong movie that snorted a household powder cleaner because it had "blue flakes" in it. They say "you can't fix stupid" And THIS is even worse - it's DRUG STUPID!
  • Like 2