Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Vampire vs Zombies?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    Herectic

Herectic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• "No Gods or Kings only Man."

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:34 AM

Vampires are seriously gimped in this show. Vampires would for sure be using guns or explosives. Hand to hand combat versus 63 zombies? ok then.

If everyone on the planet was either a zombie or a vampire. The zombies would eventually starve to death, freeze to death in place's like Russia or Canada or decompose in the sun slowly everywhere else.

The vampires would be able to feed on animals if need be. Would obviously just wait it out.

Also I thought this was deadliest warrior not deadliest warriors. 1 vampire vs 63 zombies?

#2    JaySleeps

JaySleeps

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:42 AM

View PostHerectic, on 15 September 2011 - 02:34 AM, said:

Vampires are seriously gimped in this show. Vampires would for sure be using guns or explosives. Hand to hand combat versus 63 zombies? ok then.

If everyone on the planet was either a zombie or a vampire. The zombies would eventually starve to death, freeze to death in place's like Russia or Canada or decompose in the sun slowly everywhere else.

The vampires would be able to feed on animals if need be. Would obviously just wait it out.

Also I thought this was deadliest warrior not deadliest warriors. 1 vampire vs 63 zombies?

PMSL  :lol:

Where did this come from? You are just spitballin' here?

If so, shall I join in?

So Vampries would grow tired of surviving on animal blood and I can assume they can't feed off of Zombies. This tainted blood would no doubt lead to sickness or death. Vampires would eventually begin to feed on each other.

The strength of a zombie is often underestimated. One Vampire would have to be extremely quick and use guerrilla tactics lest he be gang attacked by a mob of 63 zombies. Plus you have to consider the advantages of water breathing and other 'living dead' advantages.

Result: Vampires kills a couple dozen zombies before it is overcome by the obvious multitudes.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes ... or should I?

#3    asc.rudeboy

asc.rudeboy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

• I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THEN LIVE ON MY KNEES!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:04 AM

jaysleeps,
he is referring to a tv show called DEADLIEST WARRIOR,they usually pit 2 historic warriors like alexander the great vs napoleon,they done army rangers vs spetsnaz..this time the went with zombie vs vampires..

i didnt see tonight's show yet (im at work but i will fire up the dvr when i get home)..i often find problems with how they score the weapons and tactics before the match but its interesting enough to hold my attention.

#4    _Only

_Only

• 6,515 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:06 AM

No, he's not making it up. There's a show Deadliest Warrior where they take 2 warriors from any generation/area and examine their fighting/weapon styles with a team of experts on both sides, show their weapons and sty;es in action on dummies, deduce how they would fair against each other in a fight, then eventually hold a pretend fight via some computerized statistical doohickey (and of course show a dramatization).

But that's hilarious they did a vampire vs. zombie episode. Usually it's more along the lines of something like Civil War soldier vs. Roman Gladiator.

So who won on the show?

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#5    JaySleeps

JaySleeps

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:09 AM

I am very familiar with the show. I have always thought - their grading scale and attempts to judge which of the two warriors would accurately have an advantage and win over the course of numerous simulated battle - was suspect.

The fact that they are now doing Zombies and Vampires confirms it.

I say we keep going with our own analysis of which one would win, since it would no doubt be more expert than the actual show!!! HAHAHA!!! :lol:

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes ... or should I?

#6    Doctor_Strangelove

Doctor_Strangelove

Nazi Scientist

• 2,616 posts

• Mein Führer! I can walk!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:55 AM

View PostJerry Only, on 15 September 2011 - 04:06 AM, said:

But that's hilarious they did a vampire vs. zombie episode. Usually it's more along the lines of something like Civil War soldier vs. Roman Gladiator.
Hate to split hairs, but they never put gunpowder units against pre-gunpowder ones. Only exception was when they put Pirate vs. Knight, but the Pirate's firearm was extremely primitive.

Anyway, I didn't watch the Vampire vs. Zombie, it struck me as far too ridiculous, especially compared to previous episodes covering subjects like Spetsnaz, Waffen SS and SWAT. I like to watch weapons analysed with pseudo-science with the occasional tid bit of history, not two Cinema Nerds bicker over who's undead is better.

"Isn't it weird when users quote themselves in their own signatures?"-Doctor_Strangelove

#7    JaySleeps

JaySleeps

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:14 AM

View PostDoctor_Strangelove, on 15 September 2011 - 04:55 AM, said:

Hate to split hairs, but they never put gunpowder units against pre-gunpowder ones.

Yeah ... because that would unrealistic ...

Now, back to the topic at hand: Zombies vs Vampires

:lol:

#8    greywolf

greywolf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

I watched the show and thought it was one sided for the zombies,but the vampires won. :cat:

#9    _Only

_Only

• 6,515 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:18 AM

View Postgreywolf, on 15 September 2011 - 07:54 AM, said:

I watched the show and thought it was one sided for the zombies,but the vampires won. :cat:

But then they'd celebrate with a mass blood feeding of their fallen competitors, and become infected.

Zombies win!

#10    JaySleeps

JaySleeps

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:46 PM

View PostJerry Only, on 15 September 2011 - 08:18 AM, said:

But then they'd celebrate with a mass blood feeding of their fallen competitors, and become infected.

Zombies win!

FTW!!!!  :tu:

#11    noaiR

noaiR

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:48 AM

just one vampire would be enough to fight those zombies. Besides zombies are suppose to be dumb right?

#12    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,123 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

View PostnoaiR, on 22 September 2011 - 06:48 AM, said:

just one vampire would be enough to fight those zombies. Besides zombies are suppose to be dumb right?
No

#13    _Only

_Only

• 6,515 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:50 PM

View PostErix, on 22 September 2011 - 10:59 AM, said:

No

Wait, so zombies are smart now?

#14    JaySleeps

JaySleeps

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

View PostJerry Only, on 22 September 2011 - 06:50 PM, said:

Wait, so zombies are smart now?

Zombies are not real so they could prolly be anything at this point LOL.

Are we talking Night of the Living Dead zombies? Or I am Legend zombies?

#15    IllEatUrMind

IllEatUrMind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

• Must Keep My Secrets Untold, Until The Wrongs Are Right, The Only One I Could Deceive

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:34 AM

vampires. but not just any vampires. they have to be underworld vampires. lol and they have guns and stuff and powers, and are strong and fast, and they will dominate the zombies. haha specially since they die with one shot to the head. :PP haha

VAMPIRES FTW!!!!!!

Must Keep Those Black Wings Folded, Until The Time Is Right, To Find The One Whom I Can Steal
A Soul From, To Buy More Time
Must Keep My Secrets Untold, Until The Wrongs Are Right, The Only One I Could Deceive,
I Buy My Time; Need You To Fly On The Black Swan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users