Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

My three strangest experiences, part 1.

pulse doppleganger night

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

View Postreihealing, on 02 January 2013 - 10:48 AM, said:

If you have a camera then why are you not trying to capture that moment and post it on this page !!!...

With a camera that can't get a clear shot in the daytime at close range?

"It's not what you don't know that hurts you, it's what you know that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

"Anger is a gift." -Zack de la Rocha

#32    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:19 AM

A while ago I just did a series called "My Three Strangest Experiences" on this site. All of these stories have developed since my last posting, because after a few comments here I realized I hadn't done a thing to confirm them.

The original thread for this story may be found here.

Alright, about two months ago I started planning a trip down to the campsite in the second story, and I have been looking into which campsite it was. Then one day, I was sipping tea and listening to sad, nostalgic game music (Aerith's theme, at that moment) during a search when I noticed it was snowing. In March. In Washington. Yeah, that was weird, and anybody who lives in the area remembers it happening, but that's not the point. I went outside to watch the snow fall, when I saw him again. He was out in the cold, in those same clothes, and he looked freezing. He crawled into the dog house in my back yard, and I put my boots on to go help him. (I know, I know, he's a cryptid. But he's also a child, I couldn't leave him out there.) Well, when I went out there I got to the dog house before he noticed me. I tried to tell him I wanted to help him, but he kicked the top off the dog house and ran away. (Thankfully, it snaps right back in.)

About a week after this my grandparents left the house (I don't remember why) and the power went out. I attributed this to the wind, but I was seriously spooked anyway because not ten seconds after the power went out, there was a knock at the door. I answered the door, and there were a pair of young men standing outside, one about ten and one about fifteen. They had their hoods up, which was not weird with the rain being so heavy and it being at night, but just in case I closed the door behind me when I stepped out to talk to them. Our conversation was as follows:

Older boy: "Hello sir, we got stuck in the rain and we're cold. Can we come inside to warm up?"

Me: "No, you can't. But if you need to use the phone I can bring it to you."

Older boy: "Sir, we really want out of the rain. Can we please come in?"

Me: "No. There's a perfectly dry eave right here on the porch, you're already out of it."

Older boy: "Sir, please. We NEED inside."

Me: "No, you don't. Stay here, I'll get the phone."

Older boy: "Let us in. We CAN'T stay out here."

Me: "Yes, you can. And what's with you? You're quiet." I looked at the younger boy, who hadn't yet said a word. He still didn't.

Older boy: "He doesn't talk much. Are you going to let us in?"

Me: "No. No, I am not."

Older boy: "Why not? It's cold and it's raining."

At this point, his hand clenched into a fist. I took a step back, and glanced off to the side. I noticed my little doppelganger was behind my grandfather's truck, watching them. He looked at me, then back at them. The older boy turned towards him, and he hid back behind the truck. It was obvious he was hiding from them, not me.

Me: "Look me in the eye when I say this." He didn't even glance up. "I am NOT letting you in. I WILL get you a phone, but that's IT, and I want the phone BACK when you're done with it. If you ask me to let you in ONE MORE TIME, I am calling the police." At this point,.I got unusually frustrated by him refusing to look me in the eye and raised my voice even louder. "YOU are not LOOKING at me. I am TALKING to you. LOOK at me."

He kept his head down, but the younger boy looked up at me and I saw his eyes. Or rather, his lack thereof. I freaked and took a fast step back directly into my closed door. The older boy finally looked up and took a step forward, and I hit him as hard as I could. He hit the ground hard, and got back up. I'm no doctor, but I know what a depressed skull fracture looks like, and I just gave him one. He was still standing, and I noticed his blood was black. (In hindsight, all the blood of theirs I've seen was black. Didn't seem strange before, because blood turns black if left long enough, but it shouldn't be black right out of the bloodstream. He started to come at me again, and I spoke up.

Me: "You need to leave."

Older boy: "We don't want to."

Me: "I don't CARE what you want. LEAVE."

He turned and left. My little doppelganger circled the car as they passed it, hiding from them. He then proceeded to run off in the other direction, away from them.

I've seen him twice since then, and I believe he is currently living in the woods around my area. Both times, he appeared to be looking for something. I've seen those boys out as well, always in the same clothes, also looking for something. It seems pretty clear to me they are looking for him, and he really doesn't want to be found. I think they came to my house because I live there, and they wanted information on my little doppelganger. It seems strange they didn't try to force their way in, I already know from past experience that those things are almost absurdly strong. I still don't know what the little guy wants, though, or why they're after him.

Since then, I've become aware of a phenomenon known as "black-eyed children." They appear at people's houses or outside their cars and they ask for entry. They can't seem to enter unless permission is given. My account seems to match this, except for my little doppelganger, who I believe is related, but he flees from me instead of trying to enter my house and they appear to be looking for him.

Further, the other cases (the one my baby saw and chased, which was killed by a car, and the one killed on a farm) don't fit the bill either. Normally, black-eyed children are male, my baby's doppelganger wasn't. Also, they usually appear in pairs, with an older child and a younger one. Not the case in any of these incidents. Finally, although the internet is vague on what happens when you let them in, (sometimes nothing, sometimes you lose hours during their stay, sometimes you lose track of them in the house and you see them from time to time, sometimes they attack/rape/kill you, sometimes they just steal stuff and run off) in my case I'm pretty sure they wanted information on their little kinsman.

Edited by Seattleite, 18 April 2013 - 08:27 AM.

"It's not what you don't know that hurts you, it's what you know that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

#33    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,319 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

Your little doppelganger, so he looks like you I take it? There's an interesting take on doppelgangers in one of Charles Williams' novels, it's either "Descent into Hell" or "All Hallow's Eve", I can't remember which, but both are excellent novels. As far as the BEK's, there an interesting thread on them here in UM. Back in a minute, to see if I can provide you with a link.

Posted Image

#34    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

View PostGummug, on 18 April 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

Your little doppelganger, so he looks like you I take it? There's an interesting take on doppelgangers in one of Charles Williams' novels, it's either "Descent into Hell" or "All Hallow's Eve", I can't remember which, but both are excellent novels. As far as the BEK's, there an interesting thread on them here in UM. Back in a minute, to see if I can provide you with a link.

He looks like me at the moment I met him. Follow my first link, it explains it and provides a picture of me from around the same time. He's always wearing yellow shorts with black and white stripes on the sides, and a white shirt. He has either jet black or no eyes, just like the kids looking for him. (Never can tell when I see him.)

Also, I normally love children. I would never do anything to harm them. Hitting the older kid wasn't strange because he's old enough I see him as an adult, but I felt an overwhelming urge to plunge a sword into them when I was talking to them. I kept thinking of where my sword was, and the quickest route to it. There was something WRONG about them. I was terrified of them, and I needed a weapon. I was afraid they would attack me, and I not only needed to defend myself I WANTED to kill them. When I realized I had seriously wanted to kill them, I felt sicker than I had ever felt in my life.

Edited by Seattleite, 18 April 2013 - 08:39 AM.

#35    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,319 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

Well that's sure not an experience I would want. Here's the link if I can get it to work, my computer is acting a little weird:
http://www.unexplain... eyed kids&st=0
I'm sure you could have found it on your own. As far as your other thread, it's rather late tonight and I need to be getting to sleep, but I'll try and look at it tomorrow! Ciao!

Posted Image

#36    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

View PostGummug, on 18 April 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Well that's sure not an experience I would want. Here's the link if I can get it to work, my computer is acting a little weird:
http://www.unexplain... eyed kids&st=0
I'm sure you could have found it on your own. As far as your other thread, it's rather late tonight and I need to be getting to sleep, but I'll try and look at it tomorrow! Ciao!

There's an issue there. There seems to be a common consensus there that this is a hoax. What I saw was NOT fake. I saw my own doppelganger beforehand, I heard about all of those stories before I knew about the phenomenon. I didn't know about the phenomenon until today, that's why I'm posting now. And I know they weren't just kids with black contact lenses, either. Their eyes weren't just black, they looked like they weren't there. And he got back up after I gave him a depressed skull fracture. (Layman's terms: I caved in his skull.) Alright, I know some people get back up from those, but it's not common and this was a big one. It seems unlikely he'd still be conscious after that hit, let alone able to stand and keep moving. Further, TWO of these black-eyes have been killed and in both cases there was plenty of evidence of them but their bodies vanished before new witnesses could arrive. There was blood, bits of bone and bits of flesh I can only assume was blood-stained brain matter, that kind of thing. That's pretty convincing in my book.

Edited by Seattleite, 18 April 2013 - 08:56 AM.

#37    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,319 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that the BEK's aren't real, but I thought the thread I linked to just had more information on them that might be useful. For myself, although I'm not 100% convinced of their existence, I'm far from being a skeptic, either, because there's just too much weird stuff out there for it all to be made up (lol). I mean too many credible witnesses who would have nothing to gain and much to lose by concocting "crazy stories". Anyway, that's digressing a bit. Besides, I've seen some weird stuff myself although I know part of it is just the product of a tired brain (although not all I believe).
Anyway, I just wanted to comment as an aside, you must have a pretty mean blow to fracture a skull bare-handed! I'm pretty sure I could not do it...unless those kids' skulls are like, potato-chip thin. Not doubting your ability, just a little surprised.
edit to correct usual brain fade

Edited by Gummug, 18 April 2013 - 08:27 PM.

Posted Image

#38    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,319 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

I re-read your post and I just had a new thought: Has anyone ever collected the samples of blood or bone or anything that was left after the bodies disappeared? I was just curious about that. And I fully agree with you about doppelgangers, how could I not believe when even Charles Williams talked about them? (He was a friend of C. S. Lewis.) All I can say is, from what I've heard, I just hope and pray I NEVER meet one of those BEK's but somehow I don't think I will, thank God, and I really do mean thank God!
edit 'cuz my computer's doin' weird stuff
edit for clarity: I mean collected in order to analyze it? I think the analysis, if done, would provide some interesting hooplah.

Edited by Gummug, 18 April 2013 - 08:36 PM.

Posted Image

#39    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:06 AM

View PostGummug, on 18 April 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

I re-read your post and I just had a new thought: Has anyone ever collected the samples of blood or bone or anything that was left after the bodies disappeared?

You know what, I don't know. The one that died here, I know they didn't. The one out in Hicksville, they probably did because they thought it was a murder (which it was) and would at least keep samples.

I was just curious about that. And I fully agree with you about doppelgangers, how could I not believe when even Charles Williams talked about them? (He was a friend of C. S. Lewis.) All I can say is, from what I've heard, I just hope and pray I NEVER meet one of those BEK's but somehow I don't think I will, thank God, and I really do mean thank God!
edit 'cuz my computer's doin' weird stuff
edit for clarity: I mean collected in order to analyze it? I think the analysis, if done, would provide some interesting hooplah.

I can't make heads or tails of any of this.

#40    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostGummug, on 18 April 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that the BEK's aren't real, but I thought the thread I linked to just had more information on them that might be useful. For myself, although I'm not 100% convinced of their existence, I'm far from being a skeptic, either, because there's just too much weird stuff out there for it all to be made up (lol). I mean too many credible witnesses who would have nothing to gain and much to lose by concocting "crazy stories". Anyway, that's digressing a bit. Besides, I've seen some weird stuff myself although I know part of it is just the product of a tired brain (although not all I believe).

All right, that's settled. Digression over.

Anyway, I just wanted to comment as an aside, you must have a pretty mean blow to fracture a skull bare-handed! I'm pretty sure I could not do it...unless those kids' skulls are like, potato-chip thin. Not doubting your ability, just a little surprised.
edit to correct usual brain fade

Uh, wrong. First off, if a punch isn't pulled (and every punch you're going to take outside of life or death experiences is) it deals a great deal of damage. Breaking bones isn't even impressive. They can also easily tear muscles or rupture organs, and it's not strange for them to turn fatal. Further, I was panicked. Take normal strength and multiply it by 5, just for that. Lastly, I used to be a member of a fight club, and I was pretty good at it. (They used me as an ego-buster for the newbies. My job was to beat up fight arrogant first-timers.) So although it's been years since I've been in a fight (this doesn't count, one punch isn't a fight) I can still throw a good punch.

If there's anything unusual there, it's that I didn't do more damage than I did. When I threw that punch, I expected it to kill him. He shouldn't have a frontal lobe anymore. The fact that he does means either I lost my punch or he's made of sterner stuff than most.

Edited by Seattleite, 19 April 2013 - 12:18 AM.

#41    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,319 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

View PostSeattleite, on 19 April 2013 - 12:06 AM, said:

I can't make heads or tails of any of this.
I just meant, I believe you have a doppelganger, and BEK (Black Eyed Kid) I sure hope I never meet one! That's pretty much all I was trying to say.  :)

Posted Image

#42    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,319 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostSeattleite, on 19 April 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

All right, that's settled. Digression over.

Uh, wrong. First off, if a punch isn't pulled (and every punch you're going to take outside of life or death experiences is) it deals a great deal of damage. Breaking bones isn't even impressive. They can also easily tear muscles or rupture organs, and it's not strange for them to turn fatal. Further, I was panicked. Take normal strength and multiply it by 5, just for that. Lastly, I used to be a member of a fight club, and I was pretty good at it. (They used me as an ego-buster for the newbies. My job was to beat up fight arrogant first-timers.) So although it's been years since I've been in a fight (this doesn't count, one punch isn't a fight) I can still throw a good punch.

If there's anything unusual there, it's that I didn't do more damage than I did. When I threw that punch, I expected it to kill him. He shouldn't have a frontal lobe anymore. The fact that he does means either I lost my punch or he's made of sterner stuff than most.
Whoa, man, I really didn't know that! And I mean it, I'm not being sarcastic. I guess I've lived a sheltered life. I know I have heard of (and it's happened here in my home city too) people will get in a fight at a bar, and one guy will hit another and kill him. It has happened. I guess I just never knew a fist could break a bone that easily, I mean it wouldn't surprise me for someone like Bruce Lee, or someone who had years of training in boxing or martial arts, but you mean just a regular guy can do it? Again, I'm not doubting you necessarily because you obviously have more experience than me, it just surprised me.

Posted Image

#43    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:17 AM

View PostGummug, on 19 April 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

Whoa, man, I really didn't know that! And I mean it, I'm not being sarcastic. I guess I've lived a sheltered life. I know I have heard of (and it's happened here in my home city too) people will get in a fight at a bar, and one guy will hit another and kill him. It has happened. I guess I just never knew a fist could break a bone that easily, I mean it wouldn't surprise me for someone like Bruce Lee, or someone who had years of training in boxing or martial arts, but you mean just a regular guy can do it? Again, I'm not doubting you necessarily because you obviously have more experience than me, it just surprised me.

It's alright. Even doctors, who really aught to know better, get this wrong sometimes. I used to know a trauma surgeon, (he was my friend's father) and he once thought the wounds one of his patients received in a bar fight were made by a sledgehammer. It's surprising to see them do so much damage if you aren't used to it. And look at the results in the professional world as well. Do you know why Mike Tyson's punches were so much harder than anyone else's? Why he put down some of the toughest boxers in the world in the first round, and his opponents were always hurt so much worse than losers of any other matches? He didn't pull his punches, he suppressed the reflex to do so. His fights ended so fast because he followed through on his hits and tried to punch "through" his targets.

Edited by Seattleite, 19 April 2013 - 05:21 AM.

#44    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,319 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

That's interesting I sure didn't know that. Man some of these people who go to bars looking for fights just don't know what they are getting into. Some of them might go to a bar looking for a fight and come home in a box.  :(

Posted Image

#45    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

View PostGummug, on 19 April 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

That's interesting I sure didn't know that. Man some of these people who go to bars looking for fights just don't know what they are getting into. Some of them might go to a bar looking for a fight and come home in a box.  :(

It's strange. It used to be more common to make friends than corpses in bar fights. Now, it's like people are just out for blood.

Edited by Seattleite, 19 April 2013 - 06:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users