Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Russell Crowe catches 'UFO' on video

russell crowe

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16    akhaddd

akhaddd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

fake

#17    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

interesting it could be a UFO! !!!:) I wouldn't doubt that one bit. I believe in UFOs and aliens. alike. as well as the supernatural and paranormal.I don't care what the skeptics say its the same story every time! !!I don't even care what they say.Russell Crowe is lucky if this does turn out to be a UFO and I wouldn't doubt it.good job Russel Crowe even if you didn't intend to capture One.another thing Dont let these skeptics tell you otherwise! !!

#18    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

skeptics be quiet lol

#19    mrknownothing

mrknownothing

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

if you look at the bottom of the screen behind the CNN graphic you see a white light going across the same as the red a the top. just a reflection inside the camera me thinks.

#20    Major Payne

Major Payne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

Just remember that UFO is just a term for what they believe to be a flying object that we have yet to identify.
As Rusty does not know what it is, to him it is a UFO, as it is to anyone else who does not know what it is.
Once the explaination of what has occured is presented and proven then it will be no longer a UFO as it will be identified.
To say it's "not" a UFO is incorrect unless you can provide an explanation to what it is.
Personally I believe it is just a reflection of another moving light in the area or moving vehicle with it's brake lights on.
I do not think it is extraterrestrial in nature.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.".....
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.".......quotes from Winston Churchill

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

#21    Theater of Dreams

Theater of Dreams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

• 'Open your eyes, Victoria!'

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

View PostAndromedan Starseed 333, on 07 March 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

skeptics be quiet lol

No chance.

Dream Theater

#22    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

View PostAndromedan Starseed 333, on 07 March 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

skeptics be quiet lol

The trick is to know when to invest time..... The field of UFOology is filled to the rim with nonsense, hoaxes, lies, misinterpretations and misidentifications, this is a good example.

This one isnt worth the "paper" its written on.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#23    dummy2b

dummy2b

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

I SAW THE SANE THING AFTER I DRANK FOUR TALL COORS

#24    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

View Postdummy2b, on 08 March 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Usually people get a bit in-sane after lots of beers.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#25    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:06 AM

This is the same guy who removed CHEERLEADERS from a football team (He owns the South Sydney Rabbitohs) and put in drummer boys.

Not a guy with a history of rational thought, not a guy who thinks straight, obviously.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#26    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

View Postdummy2b, on 08 March 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Did you film it too?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#27    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:05 AM

Mr. Crowe single handedly prevented invasion by singing at them.

(No flaming please, I like his acting, his singing not so much.....)

#28    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

View PostAndromedan Starseed 333, on 07 March 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

interesting it could be a UFO! !!! :) I wouldn't doubt that one bit. I believe in UFOs and aliens. alike. as well as the supernatural and paranormal.I don't care what the skeptics say its the same story every time! !!I don't even care what they say.Russell Crowe is lucky if this does turn out to be a UFO and I wouldn't doubt it.good job Russel Crowe even if you didn't intend to capture One.another thing Dont let these skeptics tell you otherwise! !!

Whether if one believes in the phenomena or not, it draws a lot of attention from both sides.

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much skepticism can make you arrogant & egotistical.

#29    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostAndromedan Starseed 333, on 07 March 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

interesting it could be a UFO! !!! :) I wouldn't doubt that one bit. I believe in UFOs and aliens. alike. as well as the supernatural and paranormal.I don't care what the skeptics say its the same story every time! !!I don't even care what they say.Russell Crowe is lucky if this does turn out to be a UFO and I wouldn't doubt it.good job Russel Crowe even if you didn't intend to capture One.another thing Dont let these skeptics tell you otherwise! !!

I hope your joking?

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#30    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 08 March 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

I hope your joking?

No such luck Im afraid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users