Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5971    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,677 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Evening seeder.

Details like this are highly significant.

No explanation for it is there?  

Highly significant? To WHOM exactly? I dont see science programmes getting stressed by this, I don't find it in the news, I don't hear anyone else getting insomnia over such a 'puzzle'

Who really gives a merde why they are there? NO-ONE!

And not everything can be explained in this world, thats for sure, for ex, you 'exist' dont you? Whats that all about then?

There are TONNES of things man doesn't know, so whats the big deal?

heres some more things that are mysterious:

http://www.null-hypo...ce_cant_explain

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5972    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Highly significant? To WHOM exactly? I dont see science programmes getting stressed by this, I don't find it in the news, I don't hear anyone else getting insomnia over such a 'puzzle'

Who really gives a merde why they are there? NO-ONE!

And not everything can be explained in this world, thats for sure, for ex, you 'exist' dont you? Whats that all about then?

There are TONNES of things man doesn't know, so whats the big deal?

heres some more things that are mysterious:

The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth’s vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock.

Ok, you may say, how does this power plant work? It’s all very well to throw out a broad statement like that which rationalizes your own theory on machining, but we need more facts and proof that what has been stated is more than an interesting and radical theory. It has to have more proof based on truth and fact!

Well let’s start with the power crystal, or transducers. It so happens that the transducers for this power plant are an integral part of the construction that is designed to resonate in harmony with the pyramid itself, and also the earth. The King’s Chamber, in which a procession of visitors have noted unusual effects, and in which Tom Danley detected the infrasonic vibrations of the earth, is, in itself, a mighty transducer.

In any machine there are devices that function to make the machine work. This machine was no different. Though the inner chambers and passages of the Great Pyramid seem to be devoid of what we would consider to be mechanical or electrical devices, there are devices still housed there that are similar in nature to mechanical devices created today.

These devices could also be considered to be electrical devices in that they have the ability to convert or transduce mechanical energy into electrical energy. You might think of other examples, as the evidence becomes more apparent. The devices, which have resided inside the Great Pyramid since it was built, have not been recognized for what they truly were. Nevertheless, they were an integral part of this machine’s function.

The granite out of which this chamber is constructed is an igneous rock containing silicon quartz crystals. This particular granite, which was brought from the Aswan Quarries, contains 55% or more quartz crystal.

Read more:

http://www.bibliotec...piramide_14.htm

Posted Image

#5973    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,677 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

Again only relatively few blocks at Sacsayhuaman have them.  It seems to make sense.

What does zoser? What makes sense? And you still havent answered my question. ARE you saying its aliens? Or alien tech lent to man?

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5974    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,677 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth’s vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock.

Read more? It was me who posted the damn link to start with.

see bolded above.

So...the pyramid was built to act as an energy chamber, to make power - to power tools to cut rocks?  So its not mentioned that energy plants are in other pyramids right?

So...its a bit of an rse-about-face way to build isnt it?

"Tell you what guys, I need your blood sweat and tears to build this massive pyramid...so that...Ive got power to build ...other pyramids"??

Thats what it says zoser!!  So how many pyramids, perfect ones mind you, were built after the alleged power plant pyramid? With perfect precision coz they now have power?

#5975    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

And more:

It would be possible to tune a length of granite, such as those found in the Great Pyramid, by altering its physical dimensions. A precise frequency could be attained by either altering the length of the beam, which is allowed to vibrate (as in the playing of stringed instruments), or by removing material from the beam’s mass, as in the tuning of bells. (A bell is tuned to a fundamental hum and its harmonics by removing metal from critical areas.) Striking it while it was being held in a position similar to that of the beams above the King’s Chamber, as one would strike a tuning fork, could induce oscillation of the beam. The frequency of the vibration would be sampled and more material removed until the correct frequency had been reached.

I believe that the Peruvian walls were serving a similar purpose.  Built deliberately from quartz rock when other softer alternatives were readily available.  Back to Egypt it is written that the red granite was transported hundreds of miles!

Why?  It must have been desperately needed to make the machine function.  Otherwise more limestone would have been used.  Simple.

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

What does zoser? What makes sense? And you still havent answered my question. ARE you saying its aliens? Or alien tech lent to man?

Does it matter?  Advanced tech must have come from outside the planet whoever was deploying it.

Posted Image

#5976    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Another telling point:

According to Boris Said, who was with Tom Danley when he conducted his tests, the King’s Chamber’s resonated at a fundamental frequency and the entire structure of the King’s Chamber reinforced this frequency by producing dominant frequencies that created an F sharp chord. Using large amplifiers F sharp is the frequency that is in harmony with the earth. Said claimed that the Indian Shamans tuned their ceremonial flutes to F sharp because it is a frequency that is sacred to mother earth.

Posted Image

#5977    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

One more; sorry about this but this article is backing up everything I have been saying about the use of granite in Peru and Egypt:

Another interesting discovery was made by the Schor expedition. This is a preliminary report, told to Art Bell by Boris Said, but it was noted that the floor of the King’s Chamber does not sit on solid rock. Not only is the entire granite complex surrounded by massive limestone walls with a space between the granite and the limestone, the floor itself sits on what is characterized as “corrugated” shaped rock. It’s no wonder the entire chamber “rings” while walking around inside! Note, also, that walls of the chamber do not sit on the granite floor, but are support outside and 5-inches below the floor level.

The granite complex inside the Great Pyramid, therefore, is poised ready to convert vibrations from the earth into electricity. What is lacking is a sufficient amount of energy to drive the beams and activate the piezoelectric properties within. The ancients, though, had anticipated the need for more energy than what would be collected only within the King’s Chamber. They had determined that they needed to tap into the vibrations of the earth over a larger area inside the pyramid and deliver that energy to the power center - the King’s Chamber - thereby substantially increasing the amplitude of the oscillations of the granite.

Posted Image

#5978    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,677 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

Another telling point:

According to Boris Said, who was with Tom Danley when he conducted his tests, the King’s Chamber’s resonated at a fundamental frequency and the entire structure of the King’s Chamber reinforced this frequency by producing dominant frequencies that created an F sharp chord. Using large amplifiers F sharp is the frequency that is in harmony with the earth. Said claimed that the Indian Shamans tuned their ceremonial flutes to F sharp because it is a frequency that is sacred to mother earth.

Ive given this post a like. Because I started laughing.

Now, who is Boris Said? Links please I want to study his form! A quick search brings up a racing car driver but surely that cant be right so I need to further info, if you will?

Ton Danely on the other hand...most only appears on the Giza Power plant link I provided, and again provide below, and no doubt you are reading the entire site now, like a sponge sucking up water.

heres the page about levitation and Tom Danly  (do a word search on his name to find his input), if you can be bothered that is

here:  
http://www.gizapyram.../levitation.htm

Classic zoser

quoting from sci-fi comics again!!  :clap:

edit.    don't worry I just found Boris Said, agreeing with (and disagreeing) R. Hoagland...and I expect Im not the only one who thinks Hogland is a total nutjob

Edited by seeder, 30 January 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#5979    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

One more; sorry about this but this article is backing up everything I have been saying about the use of granite in Peru and Egypt:

Another interesting discovery was made by the Schor expedition. This is a preliminary report, told to Art Bell by Boris Said, but it was noted that the floor of the King’s Chamber does not sit on solid rock. Not only is the entire granite complex surrounded by massive limestone walls with a space between the granite and the limestone, the floor itself sits on what is characterized as “corrugated” shaped rock. It’s no wonder the entire chamber “rings” while walking around inside! Note, also, that walls of the chamber do not sit on the granite floor, but are support outside and 5-inches below the floor level.

The granite complex inside the Great Pyramid, therefore, is poised ready to convert vibrations from the earth into electricity. What is lacking is a sufficient amount of energy to drive the beams and activate the piezoelectric properties within. The ancients, though, had anticipated the need for more energy than what would be collected only within the King’s Chamber. They had determined that they needed to tap into the vibrations of the earth over a larger area inside the pyramid and deliver that energy to the power center - the King’s Chamber - thereby substantially increasing the amplitude of the oscillations of the granite.

This could explain the sprawling nature of the construction at Sacsayhuaman.  Just a thought

Posted Image

#5980    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,677 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

This could explain the sprawling nature of the construction at Sacsayhuaman.  Just a thought

Try answering my (and others) posts before endlessly pasting text

quid pro quo

#5981    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

zoser youve become fanatical about bumps in rocks, its almost like a breast fixation!

I'd appreciate it if you would leave my fixation out of any further AA discussion...

Posted Image

BTW, I would have posted that earlier but ummm....I got a little distracted in my search for a (ahem!) suitable image. :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5982    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

Try answering my (and others) posts before endlessly pasting text

quid pro quo

Too much evidence in support of Dunn's theory seeder for it to be anything else other than a giant transducer producing electrical energy.  That's what quartz does straight and simple.

The ancients went to a lot of trouble to obtain and fit it and that needs to be thought through very carefully.

Dunn makes the point that there is equipment missing from the Grand Gallery as evidenced by the 56 empty niches (28 either side).  What was in there we can only guess.  Also what was originally contained in the granite box and whether or not there was a lid to it we will never know.  Also there is equipment missing from the ante chamber.

Whilst every single little point of detail may not be known because of either vandalism or theft, the principle is unarguable.  The granite, dolomite limestone, tura limestone all served a distinct and definite purpose in the machine.

Nothing else can explain the design and construction of this awesome monument.

Again modern minds succeed only so far in unlocking it's mysteries.  This is because it was built by intelligences that were nothing to do with modern minds, or the minds of our ancestors.

Alien engineering at it's best.

Posted Image

#5983    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,677 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 30 January 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

I'd appreciate it if you would leave my fixation out of any further AA discussion...

Posted Image

BTW, I would have posted that earlier but ummm....I got a little distracted in my search for a (ahem!) suitable image. :lol:

well err, yes there is a couple of things I could imagine like you'd about her...

She's one of those girls who has her knockers...but Im not one of them!

if you need to lose the fixation.. just imagine the same in her late 60's . she may look like she's got 4 arms...

#5984    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Nothing else can explain the design and construction of this awesome monument.

There you go with the false dilemma again.

If you're so keen on this idea why don't you put a little working prototype together and show the rest of the world how it is done. If you admit that you can't because you don't know how, then how is that any different than what you are arguing against? Except that there is no solid evidence to support it? At least the human made monuments has evidence coupled with speculation. Far beyond the weight of simple speculation by itself.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5985    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,677 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Too much evidence in support of Dunn's theory seeder for it to be anything else other than a giant transducer producing electrical energy.  That's what quartz does straight and simple.

I can know in advance this will be make Harte's blood boil...

Im not even rising to it...