Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 14,680 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

View PostParacelse, on 26 July 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

I was looking for a worm or a tiny fishy... you know a bait and a hook :innocent: :innocent: :whistle: :whistle:

Ok, that works as well. Posted Image

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#47    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!
    It is not my intent to make anyone feel bad because of what I am writing.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 26 July 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

Why should we believe that you are not what you are so ready to accuse others of ?

What? I am not totally understanding what it is you are trying to say. Please paraphrase.

Let me respond to what i think you mean:

I am not expecting you to think anything about me. That is not what drives me to post here, not here so that others will believe I am what I say I am, to to make them beleive as I do, ... whatever it is that you think I say about myself. My objective here is merely to express my views. I don't feel the need to prove why I think they way I do. I am here to share my thinking, and to read the thinking of others without challenging them.

Never did understand why people want to challenge those people they don't agree with, I attribute it all to an over-abundance of cyber-ego. I don't, as a rule, challenge people who think diffferntly than me. I do, as a rule, say what I am thinking, without the need for validation. If you will notice, I do not attack unless attacked. ANd some of the moderators here attack and ridicule, meaning that they do not follow the rules of the forum.

Edited by regeneratia, 26 July 2012 - 02:36 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#48    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,873 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 26 July 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

What? I am not totally understanding what it is you are trying to say. Please paraphrase.

For everything you accused others of being in this thread, how do we know that you are not just that, of what you are busy pointing fingers at others for being, yourself ?  Spreading disinformation, causing ripples, being an extroverted paranoid about everything without valid reasons.

It means, how does it feel to have the mirror reflected back on you. You think it is ridiculous, right? that anyone could accuse you of being a pro dis-info agent and a badly behaved forum member ?

Never did understand why people want to challenge those people they don't agree with, I attribute it all to an over-abundance of cyber-ego. I don't, as a rule, challenge people who think diffferntly than me. I do, as a rule, say what I am thinking, without the need for validation. If you will notice, I do not attack unless attacked. ANd some of the moderators here attack and ridicule, meaning that they do not follow the rules of the forum.

I'll tell you what I noticed. This is not normal conversation or discussion, and you talk like this in every post within this thread. Slagging something off, the moderators, or someone off.  No one attacked you here and you have also completely misread the tone and humour that the thread developed.

If your rule is to say what you are thinking, without the need for validations, then be prepared to be challenged on what you say. You say you do not challenge people who think differently to you, blah blah, but you also lack the comprehension that by firing lose cannons, you are doing onto others just that. Challenging and judging, accusing of things where your perception on events differs.  It also does not excuse you when you are rude and offensive. You may be surprised to hear that you have been considered rude and offensive but you have, therefore the snips in your posts are self explanatory. No great conspiracy there.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#49    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,873 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 26 July 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Or did I accuse the moderators with a strong level of accuracy in those lines? I certainly feel like the moderators apply the rules only to the few that they feel do not need to be heard, those with a large level of intelligence and reasoning skills.

Oh your accusing did get you snipped, but any perception you have of being accurate in this case was way off. This rule applies to everyone. If you have a complaint to make, you don't begin it, or carry it on in a thread. Such things are dealt with privately in PM.

6c. Appeal: Do not start threads, make posts or use the chat room to complain about, petition against or to query moderator action. If you disagree with action taken by a member of staff you have the option to appeal the decision by PMing a moderator or administrator.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#50    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 26 July 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

For everything you accused others of being in this thread, how do we know that you are not just that, of what you are busy pointing fingers at others for being, yourself ?  Spreading disinformation, causing ripples, being an extroverted paranoid about everything without valid reasons.

It means, how does it feel to have the mirror reflected back on you. You think it is ridiculous, right? that anyone could accuse you of being a pro dis-info agent and a badly behaved forum member ?

I'll tell you what I noticed. This is not normal conversation or discussion, and you talk like this in every post within this thread. Slagging something off, the moderators, or someone off.  No one attacked you here and you have also completely misread the tone and humour that the thread developed.

If your rule is to say what you are thinking, without the need for validations, then be prepared to be challenged on what you say. You say you do not challenge people who think differently to you, blah blah, but you also lack the comprehension that by firing lose cannons, you are doing onto others just that. Challenging and judging, accusing of things where your perception on events differs.  It also does not excuse you when you are rude and offensive. You may be surprised to hear that you have been considered rude and offensive but you have, therefore the snips in your posts are self explanatory. No great conspiracy there.

I am not conintellpro. And dislike those who are. That should be enough.
Are you?

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#51    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,150 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

I've seen people doing the things from both of the sites shared. I don't think I've ever been to a forum where I haven't seen some of that stuff. It makes for both some of the best and worst in debates.
As for the people behind those actions. I don't know. I'm willing to bet that most of the folks here are just regular folks. I wouldn't be surprised if a few folks here are in the employ of or working at the direction of someone or some group. Heck, this site has a TON of members, and we talk about all sorts of different stuff.

I'm sure if there are any "agents" on the site.. If you think someone is one, all you have to do is report that person and tell the mods what your suspicions are and they are willing to at least check it out. Same goes for if you think someone is running alts or a barred member is back under a new alt.
As for comments and threads.. the mods can't be everywhere all the time. If you think something is wrong, report your concern and they check it out.

#52    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

View Postrashore, on 26 July 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

I've seen people doing the things from both of the sites shared. I don't think I've ever been to a forum where I haven't seen some of that stuff. It makes for both some of the best and worst in debates.
As for the people behind those actions. I don't know. I'm willing to bet that most of the folks here are just regular folks. I wouldn't be surprised if a few folks here are in the employ of or working at the direction of someone or some group. Heck, this site has a TON of members, and we talk about all sorts of different stuff.

I'm sure if there are any "agents" on the site.. If you think someone is one, all you have to do is report that person and tell the mods what your suspicions are and they are willing to at least check it out. Same goes for if you think someone is running alts or a barred member is back under a new alt.
As for comments and threads.. the mods can't be everywhere all the time. If you think something is wrong, report your concern and they check it out.

Methink there are people who are rather obnoxious in the way they present their opinions; but when I see the threads lead to an annoying exchange of worthless words and empty semi threats; I rather leave the thread

And thanks for the snip whoever :D :innocent:

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#53    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,628 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 26 July 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Silly me, Us Americans have come to rely on a high level of freedom of speech. That must not apply so readily where you are.
Some people, such as yourself, seem to believe that 'freedom of speech' gives them the right to falsely accuse and slander others.

It doesn't.

#54    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

View PostSaru, on 26 July 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Some people, such as yourself, seem to believe that 'freedom of speech' gives them the right to falsely accuse and slander others.

It doesn't.

Ahhh!

Edited by regeneratia, 26 July 2012 - 10:59 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#55    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,828 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

View Postbee, on 24 July 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

anyone who doesn't understand that any forum dealing with conspiracies and sensitive subjects.... is infiltrated with fake, paid members...

Prove it.  And while you're at it, prove that nonsense in the link doesn't apply to pretty much anybody who has ever posted on the internet.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#56    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

View Postbee, on 24 July 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

anyone who doesn't understand that any forum dealing with conspiracies and sensitive subjects.... is infiltrated with fake, paid members...

isn't experiencing the reality of that forum...and can get confused and manipulated...

:st:

Hi Bee!

Paid disinformation huh, did you just oust yourself Bee?

What do the Government have to worry about? Nobody has managed to uncover a ray gun in the 40 years before the advent of the household internet, and the Internet just makes it easy to track a person. Why was it not a problem before the Internet? How did these spies handle that? How many people had a home computer 20 years ago? And what has been uncovered in the last 20 years with the Internet as a household item? No more than conspiracy theories.  As such, who is the only group actually benefiting from forums?

Fess up Bee. You are covering yourself here aren;t you ;) The only people that would benefit from such is the crackpots making the claim. I always said that you are just too darn smart to fall for this stuff, never could figure it out, maybe I just did?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#57    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 26 July 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

I am not conintellpro. And dislike those who are. That should be enough.
Are you?
I'm just curious.  Who exactly do you think is COINTELPRO anyway?  I distinctly recall you pointing that finger in my direction once upon a time.  Do you still believe that?

(assuming you can actually read this...  though I'm probably still on ignore...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users