Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Woman with 'superhuman' sight discovered

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,859 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

Scientists believe that some people are able to see up to 100 times the range of colours most of us can.

Discover Magazine said:

An unknown number of women may perceive 
millions of colors invisible to the rest of us. One British scientist is trying to track them down and understand their extraordinary power of sight.

Posted Image Read more...

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

Maybe the people who love nature alot and cant get over how beautiful nature is, actually can see more of it.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

How are they going to find these women? They probably don't even know they can see more colours than others!

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#4    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

but it's just colors right ? it's not like they will be able to see behind walls or great distances ? phewww what a reliaf :D

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#5    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

Can men get this?
If so, I'm harvesting some poor souls eyeballs awfully soon.

#6    Troublehalf

Troublehalf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

Just to mention, some girl was discovered with the  ability to see through walls/lead and stuff.... Can't remember her name, but she is findable on the internet.

#7    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,048 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

Yep.. there are women who can see you what you're up to from miles away.  My Grandpa told me of this.

#8    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

View PostTroublehalf, on 24 June 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

Just to mention, some girl was discovered with the  ability to see through walls/lead and stuff.... Can't remember her name, but she is findable on the internet.
ahh superb .. remind me not to date her
i hate to be caught cheating behind a wall  :D

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots

#9    Troublehalf

Troublehalf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

Here you go, 1/4 of BodyShock episode of her. She can see inside people. Apparently. In the episode I believe she is tested by Skeptic Scientists.

There is also Laura Castro who apparently can see through steel, lead, metal so on so forth. The one I mentioned :)

Either is cool... There are "superhuman" people (weird or abnormal is bit harsh) so I don't see why it isn't possible. But, unfortunatly, a lot of them are easier to measure. The guy who can run in -40oc temperatures, the maths geniuses and so on.

Edited by Troublehalf, 24 June 2012 - 03:05 PM.

#10    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

It should be easy to find people with vision like this, set up a giant billboard that would look blank to most of us, but those with the extra colour vision would be able to read the 'Call 0800 123 4567 for a free £50 note' that is written in a shade indistingushable to most of us. Get subject

cDa29 to check it is legible.

Hey presto, a humans with super vision trap ready to go!!!

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#11    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

wow .. i can't believe you came out with that by your self :D

#12    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 24 June 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

wow .. i can't believe you came out with that by your self :D

If you are referring to me, thank you :-* I am now planning a career in catching people with super powers. Do you know where I can get some kryptonite?

If you are not referring to me, er, um, cough, who are you referring to?

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#13    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostTroublehalf, on 24 June 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

Here you go, 1/4 of BodyShock episode of her. She can see inside people. Apparently. In the episode I believe she is tested by Skeptic Scientists.

There is also Laura Castro who apparently can see through steel, lead, metal so on so forth. The one I mentioned :)

Either is cool... There are "superhuman" people (weird or abnormal is bit harsh) so I don't see why it isn't possible. But, unfortunatly, a lot of them are easier to measure. The guy who can run in -40oc temperatures, the maths geniuses and so on.

I thought she was discredited years ago as an exceptionally good cold reader/diagnosis giver. If she was legit' then she would have a level of fame similar to a religious leader today, she has not.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 24 June 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#14    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 24 June 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

If you are referring to me, thank you :-* I am now planning a career in catching people with super powers. Do you know where I can get some kryptonite?

If you are not referring to me, er, um, cough, who are you referring to?
lol yeah am refering to you i have no idea though where to look for those people
don't look at me .. i can bearly see 10 feets ahead the only thing i can see from far far far away .. is cute girls .. or food ?

#15    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 24 June 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

lol yeah am refering to you i have no idea though where to look for those people
don't look at me .. i can bearly see 10 feets ahead the only thing i can see from far far far away .. is cute girls .. or food ?

If you can only see 10 foot in front of yourself, then all girls that are far way are going to be cute. Permanent beer goggles :tu:

I will obviously need a sidekick once my new career kicks off, you have already got a good super hero catching name, let me know if your interested and forward me your resume.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users