Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5266    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 18 January 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

I don't know for sure that was his absolute first try, though I've said otherwise. It might as well be though. Imagine too if there were half a dozen of him on each large stone.

Yeh they may have progressed to 0.75 tonne blocks.

Edited by zoser, 18 January 2013 - 05:48 PM.

Posted Image

#5267    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Except it didn't achieve anywhere near the same result.
Okay. Let me find some guy who will devote the rest of his life to it, then get a village of these guys to develop a soceity around this idea. Then we'll get crackin'. Cause that's how it happened. It wasn't a 'one'n'done' job for them.

So, if that's not logical, know what is? Highly advanced life forms that apparently can travel faster then light land on a primative planet, and start showing the naked tailless monkey's how to make pretty shapes out of rocks.

Edited by Hasina, 18 January 2013 - 05:49 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#5268    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

And now you think that explains this?

Posted Image

So who is believing in fairy tales?  

My method is the only one that can explain the cut outs in the outcrops and mountainsides of Peru.

Otherwise we are left with the notion that they not only finished off the blocks in their walls to a high precision they also finished the remaining quarry areas where the blocks came from too!  That has to be the most ridiculous suggestion I have ever heard.

You method is saying you don't know how it was done or that stone was heated, softened and molded. And aliens of course.

You have no proof of that, and THAT is what you should try to get.

The chroniclers, accompanying Pizarro, mention impressive ropes. What you think the Incas used those huge ropes for? Jumping ropes for the kids?

The same chroniclers also mention they used hundreds of men to drag these boulders along to their places of destination.  They even mention how the work was organized.

I could go on like this, but you wouldn't even consider it.

And I'll bet Foerster never even bothered to read it all.

#5269    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

The chroniclers, accompanying Pizarro, mention impressive ropes. What you think the Incas used those huge ropes for? Jumping ropes for the kids?

Huge ropes don't cut stone :blush:

Whose stones were the Inca pulling?  Theirs or some left from a previous age?  Do we know?

Posted Image

#5270    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostHasina, on 18 January 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Okay. Let me find some guy who will devote the rest of his life to it, then get a village of these guys to develop a soceity around this idea. Then we'll get crackin'. Cause that's how it happened. It wasn't a 'one'n'done' job for them.

So, if that's not logical, know what is? Highly advanced life forms that apparently can travel faster then light land on a primative planet, and start showing the naked tailless monkey's how to make pretty shapes out of rocks.

Either that or the monkey's taught themselves how to soften rock and leave it vitrified.  Take your pick.

Posted Image

#5271    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

Either that or the monkey's taught themselves how to soften rock and leave it vitrified.  Take your pick.
The latter, thank you, since it doesn't make shizz up (aliens did it!) it just leaves out how it was done. (How did they teach themselves? How did they do it so primitively? Could it have been done in a forgotten fashion?). There's evidence of humans, where's the evidence of aliens? (And mythological stories are fun, but I know humans are real cause I can see'em, where's the alien bodies? Or their tech? And those elongated skulls are easily explained by body binding.)

Posted Image

~MEH~

#5272    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Huge ropes don't cut stone :blush:

Whose stones were the Inca pulling?  Theirs or some left from a previous age?  Do we know?

No, but wedges can. Like is demonstrated on your favorite source of information: YouTube. And now you will say they used steel wedges in those videos, but it can also be done using wooden wedges which after becoming wet will expand and split the rock. The starting holes to put the wedges in were cut out by either pounding with cobbles, but most probably with their hardened bronze chisels (so, not simple copper or common bronze).

The chroniclers mention people working in quarries, and hundreds of people pulling at huge ropes to drag huge stones to their destinations. And then - yes, here he is again - Garcilaso de la Vega hearing from his uncle that sometimes several thousands of people dragged those stones along, and also that sometimes thousands  were killed in the process when a stone started slipping away.

Those were not stones left by some unknown people, they were cut from the bedrock by the Incas. If they were left by that unknown people (or 'aliens') how could the Incas fit these stones so perfectly? Luck? I don't think so.

Then we have ramps, like Seeder and I posted photos of.

#5273    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Posted Image

:tu:

Edited by Hazzard, 18 January 2013 - 06:31 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#5274    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

This was built during colonial times:

Posted Image
The conquistadores admired Inka stonework sufficiently to employ Inka stonecutters and techniques in colonial buildings, and many of the "ancient Inka" walls in Cusco belong to the colonial period, such as this wall with carved snakes and stones in non-Incaic shapes.

http://www.rutahsa.com/incaarch.html

#5275    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostHasina, on 18 January 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

The latter, thank you, since it doesn't make shizz up (aliens did it!) it just leaves out how it was done. (How did they teach themselves? How did they do it so primitively? Could it have been done in a forgotten fashion?). There's evidence of humans, where's the evidence of aliens? (And mythological stories are fun, but I know humans are real cause I can see'em, where's the alien bodies? Or their tech? And those elongated skulls are easily explained by body binding.)

Some of the skulls have 2.5 times the volume.  Does binding explain that?  Does it explain larger eye sockets, jaw, molar and cranial plate differences?

Research recommended instead of banal comments.

Here's my summary.

http://www.unexplain...70#entry4594500

Posted Image

#5276    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

This was built during colonial times:

Posted Image
The conquistadores admired Inka stonework sufficiently to employ Inka stonecutters and techniques in colonial buildings, and many of the "ancient Inka" walls in Cusco belong to the colonial period, such as this wall with carved snakes and stones in non-Incaic shapes.

http://www.rutahsa.com/incaarch.html

Is that mortar I see before me?

Is that a joke?

You posted that before Abe.  Definitely Inca, not ancient.

Here's mine and it's a lot better:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5277    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

Some of the skulls have 2.5 times the volume.  Does binding explain that?  Does it explain larger eye sockets, jaw, molar and cranial plate differences?

Research recommended instead of banal comments.

Here's my summary.

http://www.unexplain...70#entry4594500

I have posted research.

And I will repost it if you keep refusing to acknowledge it.

I have explained to you why there are these huge skulls, and why there are skulls deformed by binding, but with a normal volume.

You can also check my blog ("Deformed skulls").

#5278    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

No, but wedges can. Like is demonstrated on your favorite source of information: YouTube. And now you will say they used steel wedges in those videos, but it can also be done using wooden wedges which after becoming wet will expand and split the rock. The starting holes to put the wedges in were cut out by either pounding with cobbles, but most probably with their hardened bronze chisels (so, not simple copper or common bronze).

The chroniclers mention people working in quarries, and hundreds of people pulling at huge ropes to drag huge stones to their destinations. And then - yes, here he is again - Garcilaso de la Vega hearing from his uncle that sometimes several thousands of people dragged those stones along, and also that sometimes thousands  were killed in the process when a stone started slipping away.

Those were not stones left by some unknown people, they were cut from the bedrock by the Incas. If they were left by that unknown people (or 'aliens') how could the Incas fit these stones so perfectly? Luck? I don't think so.

Then we have ramps, like Seeder and I posted photos of.

Do wedges explain this:

If so how?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5279    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Is that mortar I see before me?

Is that a joke?

You posted that before Abe.  Definitely Inca, not ancient.

Here's mine and it's a lot better:

Posted Image

A lot larger, yes.

But not polygonal, and not any sign of 'vitrification'.

So you see mortar? Where?

#5280    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Do wedges explain this:

If so how?

Posted Image

Yes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Please notice: A stone block split off with this method breaks cleanly and regularly and needs very little additional work."

http://www.cheops-py...utting.html#top

Edited by Abramelin, 18 January 2013 - 06:50 PM.