Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Alien Abductee's Hint Of Future Invasion

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 13 December 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

Holy crap.  I think I'd prefer an alien invasion.

It works like this: First exploit the resources on our planet destroying the environment and then exploit outer space, steal ET tech and wage war with them.

#32    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 13 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

If ET's had a plan to take over Earth it would have happened already.  They wouldn't be sneaking around abducting thousands of people giving away their intentions and waiting for us to develop some defence technology...they would have just done it.
And I doubt their methods would include "shooty-shooty bang-bang" weapons...they would likely overpower us with some atmospheric drug to make us very complacent.
If it's not clear, I'm of the opinion people claiming to be abductees require the assistance of a good psychiatrist.

Seems like wishful thinking by someone not very familiar with alien abduction.

Aliens are not interested in blowing up things and causing mass destruction. That would be human way of doing things.

It's an assimilation and infiltration plan.

A good analogy is how the Homo sapiens made the Neanderthal extinct. It happened over time and not over night. People as you know them on this planet are the future Neanderthals.

#33    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,520 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 14 December 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

Huh?
Are you replying to the right post there?...cause I'm not following what that has to do with what I was saying.
"...they would likely overpower us with some atmospheric drug to make us very complacent."

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#34    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 14 December 2012 - 05:11 AM, said:

Seems like wishful thinking by someone not very familiar with alien abduction.

Aliens are not interested in blowing up things and causing mass destruction. That would be human way of doing things.

It's an assimilation and infiltration plan.

A good analogy is how the Homo sapiens made the Neanderthal extinct. It happened over time and not over night. People as you know them on this planet are the future Neanderthals.
Actually, I'm very familiar with alien abduction claims.  I've been at this over 30 years and I'm convinced it's a psychological phenomena.  That's my opinion.
You state the above as if  they are facts, when if fact they are your own opinions.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#35    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,969 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 14 December 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Actually, I'm very familiar with alien abduction claims.  I've been at this over 30 years and I'm convinced it's a psychological phenomena.

I'm not.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#36    alexb

alexb

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

View Post747400, on 11 December 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

I woiuldn't be at all surprised if "Aliens" now take the place, in some people's minds, that Communists used to, or for other people Demons or whatever was their favoured supermatural entity.

This. This is a very good post. That's al I can say about it. Nothing to add.

#37    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,032 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

View Post747400, on 11 December 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet? where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from?
and furthermore why would they warn anyone?

#38    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 14 December 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Actually, I'm very familiar with alien abduction claims.  I've been at this over 30 years and I'm convinced it's a psychological phenomena.  That's my opinion.
You state the above as if  they are facts, when if fact they are your own opinions.

Sure.

#39    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

Okay this place is silly and the forum is always sluggish on my browser while the rest of the internet runs fine so time to leave. I could get in more depth about specific abduction cases but it will be 100+ responses on crank debunking and marginalizing the subject matter yadayada....

Edited by topsecretresearch, 16 December 2012 - 06:23 AM.

#40    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,032 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:33 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 16 December 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

Okay this place is silly and the forum is always sluggish on my browser while the rest of the internet runs fine so time to leave. I could get in more depth about specific abduction cases but it will be 100+ responses on crank debunking and marginalizing the subject matter yadayada....
we're crushed

#41    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,520 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

oh, well, righto then. We wouldn't want any crank debunking would we. That would never do.
Does "Silly" mean "Populated by peoploe who, incomprehensibly, i can't seem to convince of the truth of my ideas"?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#42    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Yea.  Sensible people examining a paranormal phenomena.
Debunkers aren't "cranks" and yes, abductions are a "marginal" subject.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#43    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,116 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

Yet, here you are. I would suggest that you would actually like this forum more if you had something to add rather than complaints about the general attitude not conforming to yours.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#44    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

Are these abductees saying aliens will invade us because aliens just timed it that way?

Edited by kampz, 16 December 2012 - 09:04 PM.

#45    The Russian Hare

The Russian Hare

Silent assassin

• 2,110 posts

• Boat Tailed & Hollow Pointed

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

They want to populate the world with alien-human hybrids... sounds far-fetched. I think real aliens would be so different from us biologically that such a thing would not be remotely possible, even with very advanced technology!

"Do you not know that I live by war, and that peace would be my undoing?" - Sir John Hawkwood

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users