Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden death photos will NOT be released

Big Bad Voodoo

A federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday that the U.S. government had properly classified top secret more than 50 images of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden taken after his death and that the government did not need to release them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2328948/Bin-Laden-death-photos-NOT-released-U-S-court-rules-stay-classified.html

It didn’t cause riots when Uday and Qusay Hussein’s dead mugshots were plastered in the media.

It didn’t cause increased U.S. deaths when video of their father, Saddam Hussein, swinging in a noose was released.

It didn’t increase any risk to America when footage of Gaddafi , bloodied and dragged through the street before his murder, was aired.

It therefore appears the Obama administration’s excuse for withholding the bin Laden photographs is weak and illogical.

I thought the terrorists of ‘Al Qaeda’ wanted to get us bad anyway?

Which leaves these options so far as I can tell: -

1. The Obama administration is illogical.
  2. The photographs do not exist.
  3. The photographs exist but do not look like bin Laden.
  4. The photographs exist but show something that would reflect badly on the U.S. – a bullet wound through the back of bin Laden’s head for example.

None of these possibilities are positive for the Obama administration or U.S. thus the photographs remain classified.

• Like 5

Is this supposed to be a surprise? I doubt it.

Fake helicopter parts, a guy who has been dead for many years, but it sure fooled most of the people. :yes:

You forgot one.

Not exactly my opinion before somebody goes all "oh no you didn't" on me but I wouldn't put it past the liars who are elected time and time again. Way to fuel even more suspicion.

I don’t see this as an option – the impact should bin Laden ever turn up alive would be too great a risk. The U.S. had to be 100% sure of bin Laden’s death (and in control of the body - they couldn't have the remains turning up where they shouldn't be) before releasing their story.

So I’m afraid...

Oh no you di’int!

[media=]

[/media]

:lol:

• Like 1

And I'm certain that if they were released you guys would be all like "cool, they got him."

You know, just like all of those folks saw the pictures and videos of planes flying into the WTC and the Pentagon and believed them.

• Like 1

I'm certain that if a frog had wings, he would not bump his derriere. :tu:

A federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday that the U.S. government had properly classified top secret more than 50 images of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden taken after his death and that the government did not need to release them.

No surprise there. Made me think of this: Groovy tune and great lyrics IMO.

• Like 1

I hear ya Sweetpumper Theres so much B.S we all will need our High waters on In HEre ! :innocent:

• Like 1

I think there are no such pictures,and killing him was just a story. If he was really killed they would have steped up attacks all over the Middle East.they would have wanted revenge on killing there top man.i bet he died of natural causes.

It better for Obama to come on tv saying they killed him instead of saying bin laden died to day of kidney failure..

• Like 1

The families of the savages that bombed Bali were very much against the pictures going online. That is why they are online. Many people did not want to honor the wishes of the family because of the atrocious act of murder they committed and openly defied them.

Now, you people do know Bin Ladens family is more than wealthy and influential. Why you would expect photo's is truly an Unexplained Mystery. Wether they have been bought off, or wether Bin Laden was killed in a manner that might incite further unrest is anyone's guess, but I'm just glad he is not around to help more people die.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

I think there are no such pictures,and killing him was just a story. If he was really killed they would have steped up attacks all over the Middle East.they would have wanted revenge on killing there top man.i bet he died of natural causes.

It better for Obama to come on tv saying they killed him instead of saying bin laden died to day of kidney failure..

If they had actually captured him, they would have brought him back to the states and paraded him down Broadway with Giuliani flogging him and the public throwing eggs and rotten vegetables.

If they had actually captured him, they would have brought him back to the states and paraded him down Broadway with Giuliani flogging him and the public throwing eggs and rotten vegetables.

OMG you have to be Kidding ? We have DNA We have very Top secret Video`s of the body on the Ship,In the Chopper,being tested ect ! Its not a issue of ever releasing these until Time has provided a reason to Show these documents !

Give it a rest Babe! :tu:

THe Facts are the Facts !

OMG you have to be Kidding ? We have DNA We have very Top secret Video`s of the body on the Ship,In the Chopper,being tested ect ! Its not a issue of ever releasing these until Time has provided a reason to Show these documents !

Doncha ever get tired of beating your head against the wall Don? :whistle:

Even if a photo of Osama bin Laden was released, conspiracist would simply say the government doctored the photo and if the government doesn't show them evidence in the form of a photo, they will simply say it is because there is a coverup. Their mindset will not allow them to see reality for what it is.

• Like 2

Wasn't Bin Laden on dialysis with one foot in the grave way back in the late 1990's?

• Like 1

Yes, because they always parade war criminals down main streets and let the public have at them don't they? Got an egg right on Saddams head I did!

Good God man, how do you manage to dream this nonsense up?

Doncha ever get tired of beating your head against the wall Don? :whistle:

You do not seem to have a problem with banging your head against brick walls?

Or should I say glass houses?

• Like 1

Wasn't Bin Laden on dialysis with one foot in the grave way back in the late 1990's?

Not according to Bin Laden.

in a 2001 interview with a Pakistani newspaper, he was asked this very question, and he said himself, No, My Kidney's are alright.

Unless Bin Laden is really a US president undercover and is instigating both sides of the war! :w00t:

On top of that there are sat pics of him walking in his court yard in autoramabad ! :tu: Can you imagine the Seal team reading this Drivvle?

• Like 1

On top of that there are sat pics of him walking in his court yard in autoramabad ! :tu:Can you imagine the Seal team reading this Drivvle?

Now that is an interesting thought.

I'd pay to see that I reckon.

Not according to Bin Laden.

in a 2001 interview with a Pakistani newspaper, he was asked this very question, and he said himself, No, My Kidney's are alright.

Unless Bin Laden is really a US president undercover and is instigating both sides of the war! :w00t:

Ahh ok cool thank for clarifying

• Like 1

Is anyone else aware that they transported Osama Bin Ladens corpse about 1500kms from Bilal Town, Abbottabad to the North Arabian Sea? Does this really make sense to anyone?

• Like 1

The story must be told from start to finish, Orcseeker, whether it is accurate and true, or not. Because it is just a story, meant to manipulate the public perception.

• Like 1

Because it is just a story, meant to manipulate the public perception.

But, we already know those 911 conspiracy websites have been presenting false and misleading information in their attempts to manipulate and there are those who took the bait.

Sky

I don't consult "conspiracy websites", unless you want to consider UM to be such a site.

Rational and informed public discussion of historical events does not qualify a site for the pejorative connotation you invoke.