Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Of Boy Recorded By Mall CCTV

the14u2cee

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaikou

• the14u2cee

• HerNibs

• supervike

No idea what that is but I can't really make out any feature on it, Is there any chance that it could be a bug on the lense?

I vote bug based on the way it moves among other things.

HN

No idea what that is but I can't really make out any feature on it, Is there any chance that it could be a bug on the lense?

Yeah, I'd think like 99.9 chances out of a hundred.

I also vote bug based on movement!

Look closely...its a dog or a cat that is either a ghost, or has been erased by CGI I believe. I am leaning towards a cat, and a hoax but who knows...

The moving 'blur' (who ever labeled it a boy really needs to get their eyes tested) looks similar to that of the shadows being cast naturally by the near by pedestrians. what this means or suggest, I'm not really sure.

I agree with cp, seems very much like a cat to me and you can see the shadow as well.

Edited by trickyhomunculi

The moving 'blur' (who ever labeled it a boy really needs to get their eyes tested) looks similar to that of the shadows being cast naturally by the near by pedestrians. what this means or suggest, I'm not really sure.

That's what I thought too to be honest, I guess they just put boy in there because they wanted it to get more hits with it apparently showing the ghost of a human child.

I vote bug based on the way it moves among other things.

HN

yeah bug.. it reminds me of that security camera that they thought caught a ghost in a parking lot ... turned out to be a spider on the camera. then again the spider isn't see through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWHRnjFCgd4

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Look closely...its a dog or a cat that is either a ghost, or has been erased by CGI I believe. I am leaning towards a cat, and a hoax but who knows...

Cmon, really?

It's an out of focus bug, moving across the lense of the camera. I'd love to see a convincing ghost video, but this doesn't even remotely get a shot at that.

If it were a hoax, why would they do it so badly?

No.

a bug if anything.

How is it a boy exactly?

I lean towards hoax, I don't think a bug would turn up like that on a camera - you know all blurred and transparent

I did not time the frame but i can see where it looks k-9 then moves to the top left and looks like it has human features but i still think its a bug..

Exactly what I saw! It looked like a dog that had gone for a stroll, it had that lolloping swinging movement that dogs have. But saying that, no-one reacted as though an animal was loose in the mall.

So secondly I think that it is dust on a web and every time someone goes in or out the door a draft is created which blew the strand around making it look as though it was moving along the floor.

Finally the web strand snapped and floated away.

I still say bug for the same reason that this is not really a giant spider attacking the shuttle.

linked-image

HN

ABORT, ABORT.

General Disaray "Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!"

lol

reminds me of the Giant Ants when Homers in space.

I believe this unexplainable image is definately ''Unexplainable'' because if you look very, very closely at the last 2--4 seconds of the film when the ''Image'' at the top left side of the picture enters the door,, you can actually see the image's '''Shadow''' on the back wall as ''It'' enters thru'' the door and none of the explanations that I have read here can explain leaving a shadow on the rear wall...Fluff,,cotton,,a piece of string and other forum members explanations cannot explain how a shadow can be seen on the wall....I await some of our forum members to put my logical answer down in flames please....Thanx guys.

A bug..?? a dog.. hmm certainly not a boy..!! I smell publicity.. maybe that shopping center isnt doing too well..

Does the place have a second floor? Perhaps the shadow was being cast from there? Maybe even a balloon some kid lost a grip on. I haven't a clue what person decided this was a ghost of a boy. I wonder what brought them to that conclusion?

if you look at the left of the video, you can see that there is an upstairs. to me the shadow behaves very much like someone walking accross the walkway, the double shadow could be caused by the person walking between light panels, 2 sources of light=2 shadows.

it could also be a bug flying close to the camera, actually casting a shadow on the lens. notice that none of the people walking by noticed the shadow.

if you look at the left of the video, you can see that there is an upstairs. to me the shadow behaves very much like someone walking accross the walkway, the double shadow could be caused by the person walking between light panels, 2 sources of light=2 shadows.

it could also be a bug flying close to the camera, actually casting a shadow on the lens. notice that none of the people walking by noticed the shadow.

Take all the fun out of it why don't 'cha! :D

I still say bug for the same reason that this is not really a giant spider attacking the shuttle.

linked-image

HN

LIEKOMG!

XD

ABORT, ABORT.

:lol:

Smaller bugs closer to the lens can create a see through effect. I don't really see a shadow, just a blur from movement. Could be due to the quality of the camera. I can't really tell how the thing disappears either, the area is too dark for me to see, so it's hard to say. But my bets are on bug.