Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost Sightings of People Still Alive

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

More evidence supporting my theory of angels and demons taking human form.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#17    Amalthe

Amalthe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

How are you sure you saw that exact server? To me all asians look very similar, if not the same... :) ok that was a bad joke :D Sorry.

Seriously, i think it's the problem with restaurant. Have it checked for uderwater streams or some other form of energy flow. As far as i know, there is a possibility of certain space to "record" something that happened there enough times. Like people passing by, or just standing in some spots.. humans might leave psychic imprints on some areas.Such imprints that repeat themselves like old recording are often confused with ghost sightings. Other possibility that that server was dreaming about work at that moment, so he astrally traveled and sat by the chef. there are several topics on the forums about such phenomenon.

#18    Judeaous

Judeaous

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

• Your mind will never "play tricks" on you. Ghosts will....

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

From my own studies and experience....  Which is of course just conjecture .... "The Supernatural" exists, (to prove it, "I've accepted" will never happen)...  But to explain it!!.....  I will say only that I believe it's malicious, and Mis-leading.    

Sent from my iPhone

Today's paranormal researchers err....by clinging to the skirts of science, who's naturalistic viewpoint CAN NEVER allow for the bearing of any fruit.
Not unlike studying the fundamentals of American Democracy, by referencing MEIN KOMPF.

#19    Stubbly_Dooright

Stubbly_Dooright

Fortified with cattitude!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

• Take off your clothes
    Take off everything you are
    Take off your heart
    Get funky on the dance floor
    (FiveForFight-PoliceMan'sXmasParty)

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Posted by Amalthe

Seriously, i think it's the problem with restaurant. Have it checked for uderwater streams or some other form of energy flow. As far as i know, there is a possibility of certain space to "record" something that happened there enough times. Like people passing by, or just standing in some spots.. humans might leave psychic imprints on some areas.Such imprints that repeat themselves like old recording are often confused with ghost sightings. Other possibility that that server was dreaming about work at that moment, so he astrally traveled and sat by the chef. there are several topics on the forums about such phenomenon.
I think this is called residule hauntings. Just as you said, something so traumatic or energized left a memory and played out. I think I read somewhere where a woman was being haunted by a girl haunting and came to find out it was her as a girl. I have heard and read how water is one of a few things that would provide the energy to attract and feed on ghosts, and residule hauntings as well, I would think.

You know, I have heard about astral projections on numerous occasions, so it's interesting this is happening here. Did these individuals looked distracted?

I also think that maybe it's a dead soul projecting as someone you know to mess with you. I say this as a thought maybe it's that, because I have had ghosts in my home call me in my husband's voice.

Posted Image  Greetings and Salutations!!!
If you wont talk to your cat about catnip......who will?

#20    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,107 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 03 December 2011 - 02:46 PM, said:

On another forum we talking about NDE`s, a man said he had died and went to the other side, he said his wife that was still alive was there.Could it be we are all really there the dead and  the alive in astal bodies in our sleep and can travel anywhere, but our minds are not aware of it on awaking.
Not only that, but think for a second what it would be like to be in a realm where time as we know it doesn't exist.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#21    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,765 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

Does everyone working there believe in the supernatural?

Posted Image

#22    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Maybe it was the spirit of someone else that made themselves appear to look like this other person so they might not be noticed for a ghost.

#23    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,196 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostBKKToni, on 03 December 2011 - 03:06 AM, said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and your willingness to help out in any way!

I understand the concept of ghosts who were once humans who have passed over. I also believe there are ghosts and spirits all around us, even if I can't see or hear them.

I understand that to. Kinda a Invasion of Privacy if you think about it lol.

#24    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostHilander, on 11 January 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

Maybe it was the spirit of someone else that made themselves appear to look like this other person so they might not be noticed for a ghost.

Or maybe it's a demon tricking you into believing it's a ghost... After all, MANY paranormal enthuseists don't follow Jesus Christ. It just kinda makes sense...

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users