Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Guy Hacks into NASA and Pentagon Computers

nasa pentagon ufo uso fox new

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#121    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

The Goddard Solar Dynamics & Lunar & Deep Space Radar systems out there actually do know a bit more than is let out to Joe Plumber ! :gun:
Just dont tell where you heard this !

This is a Work in Progress!

#122    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

Let's review Gary McKinnon's description of the UFO and see how it compares to what others observe:

"A NASA photographic expert said that there was a Building 8 at Johnson Space Center where they regularly airbrushed out images of UFOs from the high-resolution satellite imaging. I logged on to NASA and was able to access this department. They had huge, high-resolution images stored in their picture files. They had filtered and unfiltered, or processed and unprocessed, files.
My dial up 56K connection was very slow trying to download one of these picture files. As this was happening, I had remote control of their desktop, and by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures. It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting. There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created. Because I was using a Java application, I could only get a screen shot of the picture -- it did not go into my temporary internet files. At my crowning moment, someone at NASA discovered what I was doing and I was disconnected."
-- Gary McKinnon

"It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting."

Common description in Cigar-shape UFO reports:

• Metallic
  • No seams/riveting
  • Portholes/row of light
UFO Cases Catalog: Cigar
Source: http://www.ufoeviden...p?section=Cigar

National UFO Reporting Center: CIGAR
Source: http://www.nuforc.or.../ndxsCigar.html

Posted Image

Recent cases:

MUFON Case #37893

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by topsecretresearch, 19 December 2012 - 02:00 AM.

#123    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,715 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 19 December 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Recent cases:

MUFON Case #37893

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cool. They look like good cargo or passenger carrying craft. Maybe if they are gravity powered we can get a easy way to get people into orbit.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#124    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 19 December 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

"A NASA photographic expert said that there was a Building 8 at Johnson Space Center where they regularly airbrushed out images of UFOs from the high-resolution satellite imaging. I logged on to NASA and was able to access this department. They had huge, high-resolution images stored in their picture files. They had filtered and unfiltered, or processed and unprocessed, files.
My dial up 56K connection was very slow trying to download one of these picture files. As this was happening, I had remote control of their desktop, and by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures. It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting. There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created. Because I was using a Java application, I could only get a screen shot of the picture -- it did not go into my temporary internet files. At my crowning moment, someone at NASA discovered what I was doing and I was disconnected."
-- Gary McKinnon  

Thanks, this is interesting, because it's just Donna Hare's story, embellished. What McKinnon has obviously done is read the Hare story in the UFO media, and then 'me-tooed' himself into the narrative with an elaborate confabulation based on it.

McKinnon's fakery is exposed by the sad fact that Hare's original story is preposterous, for reasons i've posted elsewhere. Either she was the naive victim of teasing by co-workers who knew of her enthusiasm for UFO contactee stories, or she dreamed it all up. That can be determined because the photographs she described -- hi-resolution surface images in which you could see shadows of trees, and even the raised tails of alarmed cows as they were being mutilated, were phsucally impossible in NASA image archives in that period. She claimed the photos were being santized for public sale -- but if so, where are they? Where is a SINGLE NASA-sold photo from that period in which tree shadows were discernable?

There aren't any.

#125    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 19 December 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

Thanks, this is interesting, because it's just Donna Hare's story, embellished. What McKinnon has obviously done is read the Hare story in the UFO media, and then 'me-tooed' himself into the narrative with an elaborate confabulation based on it.

Imaginative theory...if perhaps a bit too contrived.  One wonders if you're trying so hard to offer some semblance of logic but instead come off sounding loony.

Kinda hard to portray McKinnon as a confabulator of elaborate fantasy when he's also described by NASA as the most dangerous hacker of all time, don't you think?

Edited by hacktorp, 19 December 2012 - 06:23 PM.

#126    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,832 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

View Posthacktorp, on 19 December 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

Imaginative theory...if perhaps a bit too contrived.  One wonders if you're trying so hard to offer some semblance of logic but instead come off sounding loony.

Kinda hard to portray McKinnon as a confabulator of elaborate fantasy when he's also described by NASA as the most dangerous hacker of all time, don't you think?

Let's check up on what we can check up on. Is Hare's story as preposterous as I suggest?

It's a testible hypothesis, that she contrived the story, since if the story is true, there should be thousands of NASA-released Earth surface photographs all over books and magazines of the 1970s, where you can see trees and their shadows.

I challenge you to find ONE.

I suggest that the inability of anyone -- and dozens of initially true believers have tried in the past ten years or more, and all failed --  to find such a photo is strong evidence that they never existed, and thus that the fundamental basis of Hare's story is fictional. And that has a relentlessly cascading effect on the credibility of McKinnon's story.

Do some real investigation, or concede the point.

#127    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 19 December 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

the fundamental basis of Hare's story is fictional. And that has a relentlessly cascading effect on the credibility of McKinnon's story.

Your contention that Hare and McKinnon are connected is scatterbrained detective work.  Starting with your desired conclusion and working backward to connect the dots shows desperation, and not much more.

You seem like a nice old guy, but you truly are the Last of the Mohicans when it comes to the old-school debunking trade.  Actual scientists have long since departed the ranks.

I applaud your determination, but maybe it's time to turn in your gumshoes and magnifying glass.

#128    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,832 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

View Posthacktorp, on 19 December 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

Your contention that Hare and McKinnon are connected is scatterbrained detective work.  Starting with your desired conclusion and working backward to connect the dots shows desperation, and not much more.

You seem like a nice old guy, but you truly are the Last of the Mohicans when it comes to the old-school debunking trade.  Actual scientists have long since departed the ranks.

I applaud your determination, but maybe it's time to turn in your gumshoes and magnifying glass.

So you decline the suggestion that you actually look for evidence or proof?  Perhaps that's wise.

#129    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

[/left]

More like he could have hacked into NASA computers based on Donna Hare's story. See the below quote:

"He said he investigated a NASA photographic expert's claim that at the Johnson Space Center's Building 8 images were regularly cleaned of evidence of UFO craft, and confirmed this comparing the raw originals with the "processed" images."

Gary McKinnon has always stated that he hacked into computers based on Disclosure Project testimony.

#130    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,832 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 December 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

More like he could have hacked into NASA computers based on Donna Hare's story. .....

OK, that's an alternate theory.

Do you dare check it out by investigating possible physical impossibilities in Hare's stories?

Find me a single earth surface photo taken from space and released by NASA in the 1970s on which you can see enough detail to make out the shadows of trees. One example. If Hare's story is authentic, there should be thousands of them out there.

Find one.

Edited by JimOberg, 20 December 2012 - 05:59 AM.

#131    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,051 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

[/left]

McKinnon's fakery is exposed by the sad fact that Hare's original story is preposterous, for reasons i've posted elsewhere. Either she was the naive victim of teasing by co-workers who knew of her enthusiasm for UFO contactee stories, or she dreamed it all up. That can be determined because the photographs she described -- hi-resolution surface images in which you could see shadows of trees, and even the raised tails of alarmed cows as they were being mutilated, were phsucally impossible in NASA image archives in that period. She claimed the photos were being santized for public sale -- but if so, where are they? Where is a SINGLE NASA-sold photo from that period in which tree shadows were discernable?

There aren't any.

hello Jim,

am I right in thinking that you say Donna Hares story is 'preposterous' due to the comments regarding tree shadows?

if so how does a McKinnons story resemble this part which seems key in throwing doubt over Donna Hares story?

#132    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,051 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 19 December 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

Let's check up on what we can check up on. Is Hare's story as preposterous as I suggest?

shouldnt confirmation be the priority in supporting the assertion that McKinnons story is just an embelishment of Hares? If we cant do this then the 'holes' in Hares story are irrelevant as far as the McKinnon discussion goes ..IMO

#133    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,832 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

View Postquillius, on 20 December 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

shouldnt confirmation be the priority in supporting the assertion that McKinnons story is just an embelishment of Hares? If we cant do this then the 'holes' in Hares story are irrelevant as far as the McKinnon discussion goes ..IMO

I',m not following -- confirmation of what?

My view is that Hare's story is so unworthy of belief that any other story derived from it also loses all credibility.

#134    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Again J.O is spot on,We need actual proof,actual physical evidence ect ! ECT ! As for the adult sex toy photo I`ll defer to another story ASAP !

This is a Work in Progress!

#135    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,051 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 21 December 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

I',m not following -- confirmation of what?

My view is that Hare's story is so unworthy of belief that any other story derived from it also loses all credibility.

confirmation that McKinnons story is just an embelishment of Hares story. I am not trying to figure out why you view Hares story as unworthy of belief, I am more interested in knowing how and why you are confident that McKinnons is just an embelishment of Hares.
thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users