Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

Alien photos that make you go HHHMMM .......

alien photo

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#46    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

View PostOverSword, on 14 November 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

This one gives me the creeps.  Probably a marionette or puppet but who can say for certain.
here is the description from the youtube page
This is allegedly alien interview/interrogation footage from Area 51 in the late 1980s early 1990s that was smuggled out. The alien grey/gray is talking (telepathically) to the human interviewer outside of frame. During the footage, the alien appears to get a worsening sickness, which one of the symptoms is coughing. The alien launches into a coughing fit and paramedics hurry into the room. The footage ends after the paramedics rush into the room. Meanwhile, I am not sure what it is, but there is a blue/green/yellow light that bounces ontop of a table near the alien. The UFO repeatedly bounces through the footage.
I think the bouncing light is meant to indicate when the alien is 'talking'.
Not sure what to make of this video ...... fairly sure it's fake. Why is the room so dark? Seems to indicate the makers don't want things to be seen clearly! The 'alien' looks like a monkey to me ..... a marmoset? something like that.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#47    CommunitarianKevin

CommunitarianKevin

Fact Corrector

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

• Now we know that heedless self-interests is bad economics.-FDR

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

You would think with all of the spending the government does they could get a camera of decent quality...

Also...why are all aliens humanoid? Why does everyone assume they would resemble us in any way?

My screen names may change. My real name is Kevin. You can call me that in the threads...
My "about me" page...
http://www.unexplain...showentry=24860
http://athans-athansblog.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/KevinAthans

#48    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,038 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 14 November 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

Not sure what to make of this video ...... fairly sure it's fake. Why is the room so dark? Seems to indicate the makers don't want things to be seen clearly! The 'alien' looks like a monkey to me ..... a marmoset? something like that.
Playing devils advocate here ouija, the room may be so dark in consideration for the alien.  Something with eyes that large is probably going to be from a very low light environment.  I would say this is the same type from the picture of the dead one I posted earlier.

#49    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,038 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

View PostHuttonEtAl, on 14 November 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

You would think with all of the spending the government does they could get a camera of decent quality...

Also...why are all aliens humanoid? Why does everyone assume they would resemble us in any way?
One school of thought is that these aleged aliens do not come from another planet but another dimension and that in thier native form are unable to percieve or participate with our dimension.  Somewhat like how you would have problems navigating or being in a 2-D environment because you are 3-d.  The theory is that these "greys"  are actually biological machines grown by humans using methods suggested by the extra dimensionals from dolphin DNA as a base (thus the black in black eyes and plastic looking skin) and that they use these bio-machines remotely from thier own dimension in order to participate in our dimension with us.

Edited by OverSword, 14 November 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#50    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

Because it's basically a good design that works?  

View PostOverSword, on 14 November 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

Playing devils advocate here ouija, the room may be so dark in consideration for the alien.  Something with eyes that large is probably going to be from a very low light environment.  
Good point.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#51    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

View PostOverSword, on 14 November 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

One school of thought is that these aleged aliens do not come from another planet but another dimension and that in thier native form are unable to percieve or participate with our dimension.  Somewhat like how you would have problems navigating or being in a 2-D environment because you are 3-d.  The theory is that these "greys"  are actually biological machines grown by humans using methods suggested by the extra dimensionals from dolphin DNA as a base (thus the black in black eyes and plastic looking skin) and that they use these bio-machines remotely from thier own dimension in order to participate in our dimension with us.
Good Grief!! Well, 'you learn something new every day' so they say :)

#52    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,038 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 14 November 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

Good Grief!! Well, 'you learn something new every day' so they say :)
LOL!  Yeah that theory is pretty far out, that's for sure!

#53    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 14 November 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

That's one hell of a marmoset buddy...

#54    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

quality depends on how and whom uploaded it...

#55    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,631 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:

I was only trying to paste the link. gorrrrrr, so some people are so pikey, sorry, mean picky!
I was cracking a joke at the name of the link, not you - it was such an opportune name for a link with fake alien picks don't you think?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#56    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,797 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 14 November 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

I was cracking a joke at the name of the link, not you - it was such an opportune name for a link with fake alien picks don't you think?
I do think, although not my strongest point! :whistle:
But yes, its called clever marketing, but fools no-one......well a few maybe.

Edited by freetoroam, 14 November 2012 - 08:59 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#57    AyeKay

AyeKay

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• We are all the same but I feel I'm different

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

:alien: no one can know if they are real or not,why is it we live on earth never been to outer space and don't know whats out there in the rest of the universe? :alien:

Edited by AyeKay, 14 November 2012 - 09:21 PM.

#58    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,305 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

I doubt Area 51 would be using non-military paramedics though...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#59    Pinguin

Pinguin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

Yes those pictures are fake. I don't remember where I have read and watched the video where the alien comes out in but they indicated that it was a fake. But when I first saw these a while back, I actually thought they were real. But as I looked into it, I was disappointed to find out it was some dummy.

#60    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

NO, they're not!! See post above this.

It's the same model alien.  Watch the video..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users