Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed from airline during US flight

ab7788f6-785c-4a26-afb2-60812e657fe2.jpeg

THats the ticket ! Those cross hares are right on ! I read what everyone has posted ,but just my opinion,from my point of view,the object in the window is the reflection of the cabin overhead light panel to the rear of the camera operators position. JMO. again ITS JUST my opinion ! But Far be it from me I be held out the aircraft at 35 k and ask to prove it !

I read all the posts and regardless of all the work going into them...it's a reflection in my humble opinion. Sometimes the most likely answer is actually the correct one!

I read all the posts and regardless of all the work going into them...it's a reflection in my humble opinion. Sometimes the most likely answer is actually the correct one!

Think about it like this, if you wanted to prove something was a reflection in a window near you all you would have to do is block it out with another reflection from an object closer to the window such as the reflection of your own hand. Of course if the reflection of your hand does not block out the light then it is not a reflection. It's that simple.

Think about it like this, if you wanted to prove something was a reflection in a window near you all you would have to do is block it out with another reflection from an object closer to the window such as the reflection of your own hand. Of course if the reflection of your hand does not block out the light then it is not a reflection. It's that simple.

I was just on a flight at night and from my seat I looked at a natural viewing point est 45 deg angle at the reflections from behind my position and then held my hand to the front of the reflection and observed what I can only tell you as the almost exact view in the video. I will take my camera next month on another flt and try to reproduce the effect. Food for thought. Cheer`s LS.

I was just on a flight at night and from my seat I looked at a natural viewing point est 45 deg angle at the reflections from behind my position and then held my hand to the front of the reflection and observed what I can only tell you as the almost exact view in the video. I will take my camera next month on another flt and try to reproduce the effect. Food for thought. Cheer`s LS.

I think you are confused. It isn't where he held his hand, it is where he positioned the reflection of his hand that you can see in the video. Maybe that reflection of his hand is hard for some people to see or notice and that is what is causeing some of the confusion here? Yeah you can wave you hand around in the cameras POV but what matters is where you wave the reflection of your hand on the window, that reflection of your hand must pass over the same spot on the window that you see another suspected reflection. If the reflection of your hand (being closer to the window) blocks out the reflection of the further distant object then it is a reflection, if not it is a light source from outside the window. It's that simple.

• Like 1

have they found anything yet???i hope they are being honest and truthful to the people overall.especially when they come to the final results