Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

1. If they didn't look like air vehicles we wouldn't be discussing why they do. I just take that for granted and move on, while other people can't get there at all and try fighting the fact.

Again, whether they do or don't look like air vehicles is irrelevant to the other points, and would seem to depend on who's looking at them when and why.

You still can't say what they look like exactly, which only reenforces their ambiguity.

2. For them to have just been carved over would be different than if they were plasterd over first. Again I just take that for granted...

The fact remains that in either case, carving would have had to take place.

3. You don't know if either 2 or 3 are factual, and being plastered over TOO is not the same as just being carved over.

See above. As long as the plaster is solidly bonded at the time of carving, then it presents a uniform surface which should be no different than carving whole plaster. That there are distinct shapes which form individual symbols carved so as to overlap each other is indisputable. That this effects the overall legibility of both without one or the other being somehow obscured after the fact is indisputable.

4. :lol: They all are different possibilities. For example some plaster remaining, is not the same as no plaster remaining.

Incorrect. If all of the plaster has fallen out, then it is correct to say that some of it has fallen out. They are different levels of the same thing, not intrinsically different things, and you have not presented any evidence to suggest that any plaster remains to fall out.(which would potentially drastically alter the current shapes of the images if it did)

You seem to sum up by saying 5 is true so you think all the plaster fell out. What makes you think it was ever there to begin with, and how do you think the plaster changed the original? Let's not forget that it doesn't LOOK :no: LIKE they were plastered over. That's a significant aspect of the situation from my pov.

How would you expect them to look?

See three above. You have been shown how they form 2 sets of legible glyphs in a way which far less coincidental than the entirely superficial resemblance to vehicles. And again, That they line up to form what is interpreted as such is an artifact of the linear nature of hieroglyphics, and in in fact virtually all script in general . Over, under, side by side in regular, predetermined rows. 2 overlaying scripts using regularly sized and centered pictograms then are almost guaranteed to form some regular, none random looking shapes. The fact that the further to the right you go, the random nonsensical overlays you see has been consistently ignored by you.

• Like 1

If those humans couldn't have done it what do you think did? Or can't you consider that possibility?

well the first thought that leaps to mind is that "those" humans did indeed do it, the second one beinf "a different group of humans did it". The later gets me labelled as much a fringie as you and your aliens because it's "lost civilisation theory" etc.

Why did aliens do it? Stuffe if ny of us could know.

Why did humans do it? The usual human reasons, defence, because they could, penis waving, those sort of things.

I found something which is on my mind till moment I stumble upon.

In the Sanskrit Samarangana Sutradhara, it is written: Strong and durable must the body of the Vihmana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth.

The Hakatha (Laws of the Babylonians) states quite unambiguously: The privilege of operating a flying machine is great. The knowledge of flight is among the most ancient of our inheritances. A gift from 'those from upon high'. We received it from them as a means of saving many lives.

Anyway I search for English tranlation of Samarangana Sutradhara and I couldnt find it. I realy start to think that we talk about suppressed knowledge.

If those two are true. Sadly I cant check Hakatha too.

Abramelin

Did you find your plant? Or Arab Sci Fi ?

Edited by the L

In Peru there are c. 80 000 plants.

Jungle in Brasil and Peru is older then Europe wood. Europe wood is 10 000 BC. Amazon forest is over 50 000 BC. There was no ice there.

In one hectar in peru they found 314 different plants. While in whole Europe we have cca 250 spicies of plants. Brasil and area is epicenter of biodiversity.

I dont think we will ever find that plant.

• Like 1

I dont think there is any logical explaination for it.

Not in our frame of reference at least.

This is the hinge point of it all really. People say alien's; what alien's show me the proof. I think it was Synch who made the point. This picture is definitely Inca and not alien:

7641507-stone-inca-ruins-on-the-island-isla-del-sol-bolivia.jpg

Everywhere you go in the UK you see dry stone walls or similar constructions. You can trace this exact style of architecture very close to our time.

This however is different:

11083903-close-up-of-the-famous-12-angle-stone-in-the-inca-wall-in-rumiyoc-street-in-cuzco-peru.jpg

There is nothing remotely recognisable in this. Nothing even remotely matches it over the last few thousand years to my knowledge. It has no modern analogue whatsoever. Not just huge blocks but small too:

zoser31-1_zps52548b9a.jpg

'We' just do not do this. We do other architecture. Recognisable as Roman, Greek, Renaissance, take your pick. But not these above.

In this sense the above work is well and truly 'alien'.

The cap fits you see.

• Like 1

There is nothing remotely recognisable in this. Nothing even remotely matches it over the last few thousand years to my knowledge. It has no modern analogue whatsoever. Not just huge blocks but small too:

'We' just do not do this. We do other architecture. Recognisable as Roman, Greek, Renaissance, take your pick. But not these above.

The cap fits you see.

Bolded is the kicker..... not to your knowledge. :tu:

Really? The following marks are natural? Again you fail to look at all of the evidence. It's one common thing that people here are doing. Just looking at one picture or one aspect and trying to make a case. That's just laziness.

Please look at a wider selection of artefacts.

Also I did post this only a few pages ago so there really is no excuse.

zoser19_zps7e55280c.jpg

Sigh, again...

3.2.1 Weathering Cups

The difference in reactability of the various minerals constituting a rock give rise to interesting surface features. One such case is the formation of cup shaped holes on granite outcrops on mountain tops (fig. 31C). I presume these remarkably circular depressions are caused by the weathering of the feldspars and other chemically unstable minerals into clays, initially in single rain drops size cups. At the next rain stage, the very light clay washes away, enlarging the cup and exposing newer levels of rock to weathering. In the mean time, the much more weather resisntent quartz grains present get loosened and concentrate at the bottom of the cup as shown in the picture.

cupsInGranite.jpg

(link)

Alienz did it?

BTW, another silly claim - "giant footprint"

Did giant alienz stepped in molten rock?

Well, Seeder does do his research, but he also loves to kick your butt.

You do know I don't agree with your view on these things, but your point of view forced me to look deeper into things.

And I want people to go search for answers, like I do.

We all can make this succeed, if we only work together.

Skeptics and believers alike, working together as a team.

THAT'S how mysteries get solved.

Great thought. Because if isnt like that it doesnt make sense.

Thats why I like reading you Abramelin. You are one of most valuable sceptics on UM.

But not just that you do research. You are fast and have great internet skills.

I once asked you are you hacker but you skip it. You dont need to answer on it. I also dont like to spoke about my personal life.

Not in our frame of reference at least.

This is the hinge point of it all really. People say alien's; what alien's show me the proof. I think it was Synch who made the point. This picture is definitely Inca and not alien:

7641507-stone-inca-ruins-on-the-island-isla-del-sol-bolivia.jpg

Everywhere you go in the UK you see dry stone walls or similar constructions. You can trace this exact style of architecture very close to our time.

This however is different:

11083903-close-up-of-the-famous-12-angle-stone-in-the-inca-wall-in-rumiyoc-street-in-cuzco-peru.jpg

zoser31-1_zps52548b9a.jpg

The cap fits you see.

Unless they used too much coca leafs? Or some other substance which disort them their perception.

• Like 1

I do love backing an underdog.......and I must say, Zoser...you are certianly an underdog in this fight but I am glad to see you are still swinging :santa:

All the very best to you and Mrs Quillius and all the little Quilliuses for the holidays mate. :D

Sadly, to start the year I have to strongly disagree on this point mate. This is exactly what is wrong with UFOlogy, and why it has so little respect. With this sort of tomfoolery being entertained, I am really nor sure it deserves any better until this sort of outright ridiculous nonsense is ousted for what it is. This is an embarrassment to the human race, and a selfish grab to try and rewrite history for a personal fantasy. I appreciate your approach to the UFO/ET subject very much, and you have my respect, but I must frown upon you advocating these bottom of the barrel tactics is and outright nonsense. I am guilty, and a little embarrassed in myself for entertaining this complete bunkum as much as I do, but to keep swinging blindly at nothing and using ignorance for gloves I find distasteful, and not worthy of praise. If only we had more Quilliuses in the world.

This is not an underdog. Skyeagle was an underdog, and I find these weak facsimiles pale significantly by comparison, mainly due to the fact that Skyeagle could illicit respect. Such is simply not the case with this tomfoolery. I find Harte's approach to this rubbish the most appropriate. This very low level of debate is certainly a main reason for my own lack of participation, I felt this forum was well above this childish nonsense, but it would seem I am wrong. Sorry to say I do not think I will be around much in 2013. This subject has hit a new low in this thread IMHO. I do not find repetitive questions that have been answered as persistence to be admired, but incurable ignorance to be pitied.

How I miss the intellectual debates on Ed Mitchell, The Apollo Missions, and even old Joe. Mate, you set the bar to high for this level of ridiculous musing. It's very hard to drop back down to this level and maintain a level of sensibility.

Ahh, those were the days. Digging into archives, deep speculation based on actual happenings, uncovering paper trails, documents. And all we have left is pondering how man managed to pile some rocks together. How did the level drop so fast and so far?

I hope someone picks up your torch mate, and lets the stupid of Tsoukalos slide back into the deep depths of deliberate ignorance. Two in the thread ask the same question no matter how many times the answer is provided. As long as their brains remain unable to understand, they feel the evidence is negated, and I really cannot understand admiring that at all. It is to be pitied if anything.

• Like 2

Not typical at all. Suggesting that the Inca found these stones strewn around and tried to do something with them. They were either abandoned by the original (unknown) builders, or were the result of some catastrophe.

Not typical of megalithic architecture in Peru to find perfectly finished blocks on rubble.

Date unknown.

Its all just more of a mystery the, cause that ramp looks like a recent construction to demonstrate how it was done. I doubt thats even hundreds of years old.

Unless they used too much coca leafs? Or some other substance which disort them their perception.

Maybe they had that old "only God is perfect" mindset tht pervaded European thought and art for so long - you know the one, the intentionally making a mistake etc thst sort of thng, so for the builders no two blocks could be the same because only the gods were capable of perfection.

I don't know if something resembling an Alien, Advanced Human or manifestation of their God was at the site of Puma Punku at one time which could of been at the very beginning of construction. Locals will say Gods are involved with Puma Punka that's not relevant to praying.

The Greeks built houses for Gods.

Do you expect Thor, Zeus or Aphrodite to appear any time soon?

And the Pantheon is still more impressive. So it the Colosseum. Larger, older, more detailed, and construction methods that seem beyond their years. But do you know why the AA people do not consider those sites and leave them out of the series and their evaluations?

We have clear records of man doing them. It would have been hilarious if the records had been lost until very recent times, something like the recent discoveries at Herculaneum. I have little doubt Giorgio would have egg on his face had that been the case.

• Like 2

ITs all in the way you Look at it then Right? Hum ? That sounds like an Oxymoron !

• Like 1

I have a question, is there any evidence of these megalithic stones actually being softened other than their appearance?

• Like 1

There is question about what the glyphs are. Just because you have faith in a possibility doesn't mean there aren't others, or even that your favorite one is correct. Were you unaware of that? :unsure: Emoticons are always good fun :) ...well :huh: I guess not "always"... But what is? Absence of emoticons? :lol: Nah... :no:

Mine is no "possibility" or mere interpretation, as you have been shown several times.

It is a translation. Those are words, not pictures. You've been shown the glyphs and what they mean - several of them individually and in other contexts.

Of course, unless you've suddenly subscribed to a logical thought process heretofore unseen on your part, you will decide not to "understand" the truth of this matter.

Which is fine. I can't cure all ignorance. Especially the kind that you have - where you want to remain in that blissful state.

Harte

• Like 1

I have a question, is there any evidence of these megalithic stones actually being softened other than their appearance?

there have been some reports, mostly second or third hand, of rock softeing - they're peppered thoruugh this thread.

I found something which is on my mind till moment I stumble upon.

In the Sanskrit Samarangana Sutradhara, it is written: Strong and durable must the body of the Vihmana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth.

The Hakatha (Laws of the Babylonians) states quite unambiguously: The privilege of operating a flying machine is great. The knowledge of flight is among the most ancient of our inheritances. A gift from 'those from upon high'. We received it from them as a means of saving many lives.

Anyway I search for English tranlation of Samarangana Sutradhara and I couldnt find it. I realy start to think that we talk about suppressed knowledge.

If those two are true.

You can cut the fake drama, we've already found several sites where you can buy that book. Here's one for you: http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/samarangana-sutradhara-of-bhojadeva-ancient-treatise-on-architecture-with-introduction-sanskrit-text-verse-by-verse-english-translation-and-notes-in-two-volumes-IDJ479/

You shouldn't be surprised to learn that this has come up a time or two around here. Here's a thread that may interest you: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=85816&st=0

It came up in there, among several other threads, IIRC.

Harte

• Like 1

ITs all in the way you Look at it then Right? Hum ? That sounds like an Oxymoron !

All the best for the New Year D, and please do extend my best wishes to the entire family!! Hopefully this will be a good year!

As long as we look straight at it, hopefully we will see something! I hope these clouds of ignorance dissipate sometime soon and we might be able to pick up the pace.

Any species that can provide smokers such as I have heard about must surely be considered an advanced species. Culinary delights are art, and art is a sign of intelligence. :D

• Like 1

All the best Mate!! Hope the New Year Brings you and you family all you have hopes for.

Today we use cement and steel. Diamond saws to cut rock and tools one could not begin to imagine, so if such a thing could be achieved, why would an intelligent species go the hard way about constructing something like softening rock, when abundant resources were at hand to create extremely hard concrete? That kinda refutes "intelligence" and a knowledge of the periodic table. I imagine such would be rather important to space travel though.

As far as I can tell, the main rebuttal seems to be "I don't get it so it must be wrong"

All the best Mate!! Hope the New Year Brings you and you family all you have hopes for.

Today we use cement and steel. Diamond saws to cut rock and tools one could not begin to imagine, so if such a thing could be achieved, why would an intelligent species go the hard way about constructing something like softening rock, when abundant resources were at hand to create extremely hard concrete? That kinda refutes "intelligence" and a knowledge of the periodic table. I imagine such would be rather important to space travel though.

As far as I can tell, the main rebuttal seems to be "I don't get it so it must be wrong"

Hey psyche, I hope your hiatus was enjoyable and I wish you and yours a good year to come. :tu:

I agree, the whole softening and stacking rocks seems a bit absurd for a supposed technologically advanced alien civilization.

My question was more to the point of can we know that these rocks were indeed 'softened' or were they shaped by other means via weathering or some such? Just because they 'look softened' doesn't mean they actually were. I am fully prepared to accept that they were softened in some manner if convincing evidence (except for more pics/vids) is forthcoming.

• Like 2

Hey psyche, I hope your hiatus was enjoyable and I wish you and yours a good year to come. :tu:

I agree, the whole softening and stacking rocks seems a bit absurd for a supposed technologically advanced alien civilization.

My question was more to the point of can we know that these rocks were indeed 'softened' or were they shaped by other means via weathering or some such? Just because they 'look softened' doesn't mean they actually were. I am fully prepared to accept that they were softened in some manner if convincing evidence (except for more pics/vids) is forthcoming.

I do not think the impressions are at all any indications of softening. I would expect we would see some quite amazing shapes if that were the case, moulded statues and the like, but restricting the ideal to building blocks makes the AA'ers jobs a bit easier.

I have seen the strange natural impressions such as bmk posted myself first hand. There is a place north of me, just north of Rockhampton I stopped at some years ago, it has depressions from the ones shown, which are obviously weathered as well, right thorough to monster sized ones you could swim in.

Dimpled rock

6984169194_1caca64bdf.jpg

Mystery craters.

mystery-craters.jpg?w=300&h=225

I think like usual, AA'ers have gone of the deep end based on imagination.

Edited by psyche101

It sure wouldnt be the first time.

• Like 1