Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Animusic..anyone? I love these vids..

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,179 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

make of it what you will, someone took trouble to make these vids

Full screen if you can! If you click the text at top of vid player you go to their YouTube channel where theres tonnes more vids

makes change from all the gloom in our news lately

Edited by seeder, 19 January 2013 - 11:18 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

I remember seeing this on PBS, but it had some contraption with balls. These really make you experience a song in a very different way, which is cool. You almost feel limited shutting your eyes to listen after watching for a while. But then you could probably imagine your own animated scene playing the song if you were really dedicated.

Edited by _Only, 19 January 2013 - 11:21 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,179 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

View Post_Only, on 19 January 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

I remember seeing this on PBS, but it had some contraption with balls. These really make you experience a song in a very different way, which is cool. You almost feel limited shutting your eyes to listen after watching for a while. But then you could probably imagine your own animated scene playing the song if you were really dedicated.

:tu:  Glad you liked it, was this the one with the balls?

Ive just discovered these, never seen anything like it before - but I agree with you, I dont know what these will mean to others but for me it was just, well, it made me smile really, couldn't take my eyes of the first one!

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

Aha, that was the one! lol

It's funny the things that get klost details when dug up from your memory. I had totally forgotten about the instruments being hit by the balls. I love the drums!

#5    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

This is madness! I'm not even sure what I'm looking at. Is the instrument in the first video a real instrument? Is it something that has been programmed to play on it's own? I found it fascinating but creepy! Love the music in both videos :tsu:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,179 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 19 January 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

This is madness! I'm not even sure what I'm looking at. Is the instrument in the first video a real instrument? Is it something that has been programmed to play on it's own? I found it fascinating but creepy! Love the music in both videos :tsu:

No Its an animation! (I believe, either that or an alien guitar)! LOL!

And theres a stack of other vids on their channel too

http://www.youtube.c...ser/animusicllc

kinda different? Music we can SEE!

#7    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,718 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

Wow. Ultra cool! It takes a lot of programming knowledge to pull off a complex thing like that.
Fun to watch and listen to as well.

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,179 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostRyu, on 20 January 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Wow. Ultra cool! It takes a lot of programming knowledge to pull off a complex thing like that.
Fun to watch and listen to as well.

baffles me how they got the timing so perfect with the actual music.. in virtual 3d too!

Artificial intelligence will kick azz.

Edited by seeder, 20 January 2013 - 12:23 AM.

#9    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,299 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

I remember these.  Not new at all.  I remember seeing them in the early 90's.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#10    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 29 January 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

I remember these.  Not new at all.  I remember seeing them in the early 90's.

Well

#11    StarMountainKid

StarMountainKid

Cheese

• 4,099 posts

• We have problems because we stray from what is innocent and pure.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

I love them. This is my favorite.:

The acceptance of authority does not lead to intelligence.
A mind untouched by thought...the end of knowledge.
My credentials: http://www.unexplain...ic=87935&st=225

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users