Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animusic..anyone? I love these vids..

seeder

make of it what you will, someone took trouble to make these vids

[media=]

[/media]

Full screen if you can! If you click the text at top of vid player you go to their YouTube channel where theres tonnes more vids

makes change from all the gloom in our news lately

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I remember seeing this on PBS, but it had some contraption with balls. These really make you experience a song in a very different way, which is cool. You almost feel limited shutting your eyes to listen after watching for a while. But then you could probably imagine your own animated scene playing the song if you were really dedicated.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

I remember seeing this on PBS, but it had some contraption with balls. These really make you experience a song in a very different way, which is cool. You almost feel limited shutting your eyes to listen after watching for a while. But then you could probably imagine your own animated scene playing the song if you were really dedicated.

:tu: Glad you liked it, was this the one with the balls?

Ive just discovered these, never seen anything like it before - but I agree with you, I dont know what these will mean to others but for me it was just, well, it made me smile really, couldn't take my eyes of the first one!

Aha, that was the one! lol

It's funny the things that get klost details when dug up from your memory. I had totally forgotten about the instruments being hit by the balls. I love the drums!

• Like 1

This is madness! I'm not even sure what I'm looking at. Is the instrument in the first video a real instrument? Is it something that has been programmed to play on it's own? I found it fascinating but creepy! Love the music in both videos :tsu:

• Like 1

This is madness! I'm not even sure what I'm looking at. Is the instrument in the first video a real instrument? Is it something that has been programmed to play on it's own? I found it fascinating but creepy! Love the music in both videos :tsu:

No Its an animation! (I believe, either that or an alien guitar)! LOL!

And theres a stack of other vids on their channel too

http://www.youtube.com/user/animusicllc

kinda different? Music we can SEE!

• Like 1

Wow. Ultra cool! It takes a lot of programming knowledge to pull off a complex thing like that.

Fun to watch and listen to as well.

• Like 1

Wow. Ultra cool! It takes a lot of programming knowledge to pull off a complex thing like that.

Fun to watch and listen to as well.

baffles me how they got the timing so perfect with the actual music.. in virtual 3d too!

Artificial intelligence will kick azz.

Edited by seeder

• 2 weeks later...

I remember these. Not new at all. I remember seeing them in the early 90's.

I remember these. Not new at all. I remember seeing them in the early 90's.

Well

• Like 1

I love them. This is my favorite.:

• Like 1