Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#196    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 30 December 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

Now all we are missing is a portal into Dyers head
if you give me a 12 gauge, i'd be happy to make one for you.....

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#197    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 22 February 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

http://bigfooteviden...nother.html?m=1

Rick dyer claims to have sold out over 20 expeditions at $500 per head.
small price to pay to be able to point and laugh....
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#198    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• To do is to be - Sacrates
    To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

For anyone who might've missed my report on my personal run in with a type of large unknown primate in Belize, please go to Lack Of Personal Bf Encounters and look at post #89. Just would rather keep my stories off of this interesting topic so as to not highjack it.  Thanks, Fred

#199    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

Rick Dyer bigfoot claim investigation. Pointed out to me by keninsc

Edited by QuiteContrary, 25 February 2013 - 11:21 PM.

#200    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

Thank you for posting it up......the video that is, I found it very interesting in terms of location and inhabitants.

#201    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

"That was Rick Dyer's scat. There's so much of it, because he's so full of it." Joe Smith commenter

#202    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

I think it's interesting how everyone who looks into this guy's story seems to uncover something else to make him look like a liar. Did he not think anyone would check it out after his infamous Squatch in a freezer thing?

This is interesting as well, although not an admission of hoaxing, it sounds like enough to quell any doubts/hopes anyone might have about him:

http://bigfooteviden...his-latest.html

#203    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,661 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 25 February 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

Rick Dyer bigfoot claim investigation. Pointed out to me by keninsc

Did Rick and the Boys leave all that Trash?

View Postkeninsc, on 26 February 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

I think it's interesting how everyone who looks into this guy's story seems to uncover something else to make him look like a liar. Did he not think anyone would check it out after his infamous Squatch in a freezer thing?

I think he honestly thought that no one would call him on it. He probably thinks that since this new fake is 10% better then his last one that it will push him over the top into Believability. He's counting on the PT Barnum effect,

“I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right.” ― P.T. Barnum

“There's a sucker born every minute.” ― P.T. Barnum

Every crowd has a silver lining. - P. T. Barnum

But luckly......

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)

Edited by DieChecker, 26 February 2013 - 02:36 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#204    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 22 February 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

http://bigfooteviden...nother.html?m=1

Rick dyer claims to have sold out over 20 expeditions at $500 per head. If you were gonna go on an expedition you would do some research before deciding who to go with, wouldn't you? I know I would. This thread is one of the first listings if you type 'Rick Dyer' into google. So either he's lying or people are just too gullible.

I was just listening to him talk on his "radio" program......this old boy sounds like he's just shy or putting a gun in his mouth. Oye!

#205    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 26 February 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

Did Rick and the Boys leave all that Trash?

Nah, those foots are litterbugs.That's how Rick tracked them.

#206    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,661 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 26 February 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

Nah, those foots are litterbugs.That's how Rick tracked them.
Probably all the pork chop wrappers is what inspired him to use ribs nailed to a tree.

Edited by DieChecker, 26 February 2013 - 02:42 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#207    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:54 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 26 February 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

Probably all the pork chop wrappers is what inspired him to use ribs nailed to a tree.

Texas is known for their BBQ meats

#208    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

I think he honestly thought that no one would call him on it. He probably thinks that since this new fake is 10% better then his last one that it will push him over the top into Believability. He's counting on the PT Barnum effect,

I'd be inclined to agree with you based on what this nut case is doing. I've noticed that he's taken to being very vulgar in his statements about anyone who disagrees with him, questions him or, God forbid, checks on him. Check the link to his blog that Danbelle06 posted, seriously this guy is way out in never, never land.

#209    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 26 February 2013 - 05:32 AM, said:

I'd be inclined to agree with you based on what this nut case is doing. I've noticed that he's taken to being very vulgar in his statements about anyone who disagrees with him, questions him or, God forbid, checks on him. Check the link to his blog that Danbelle06 posted, seriously this guy is way out in never, never land.

Anybody ever considered that there was a reason he kinda was the "room mate" of some people with a drug problem (dixit clip posted by QuiteContrary)? Methinks he has been partaking the happy herbs a bit too much or he switched to another harder product.
That guy is so far out into Narnia he's probably having tea with Mr. Tumnus.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#210    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

I thought it was interesting that the guy interviewed.....sort of.....in the clip I found and QC was kind enough to post up, was said by the guys doing the videoing to be "drunk or on something". However, they remembered Dyer by name when the guy interviewing him said some guy reported he killed a Bigfoot here. One odd thing about stoners, they tend to remember who they either got high with or who helped them get something to get high with, they don't know when they ate last, but they can tell you who got them high......from a while back apparently.

Now, I have no way of knowing if this is the case or not, but if a stoner knows your name.....first and last......six months after you're gone, odds are there's a connection. Judging from the way he was acting on that show of his, I'd hazard a guess that mandatory drug testing isn't part of their normal operating procedure over at Rick's place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users